PDA

View Full Version : macro's request

Alaskans
8th March 2010, 11:20 PM
About a week ago I got a message that we have recently been given permission to display the truth, or come out of secrecy and perform 'miracles' for all to see. The reason being to open the eyes of those who have the capability to see but have been blinded by the socially prevailent dillusions.

Of course, some people will never beleive no matter what they see. But all should be given the choice of free will by being shown evidence other realities.

It raises issues some may find challenging, it is different from acting in secret. Going from private to public means overcoming others' beleif in disbeleif so that you can display the reality of your choosing; If you do have some tricks, only use the one you are very confident and familiar with it. There is also the inclination of erringly giving credit to the ego or micro-cosmo instead of your macro-cosmo, super ego, or God (consequently shifting to the ego untill the attachment is removed). Certainly not a large problem, but something to be aware of.

I do not beleive we are meant to change anyones minds directly, only offer them choices so they may act apon thier free will. Encouragement for thier decisions, even if bias to good choices, is of course acceptable.

Though really, why am I bother saying anything. We all know everything we are to know when we are meant to.

star
10th March 2010, 09:57 PM
What is now public, that was once secret?

Alaskans
12th March 2010, 06:36 AM
What is now public, that was once secret?
Well.. yea. You dont often see people walking through walls, lifting 5 ton blocks with TK, teleport to 7-11 etc etc do you? Some people are very capable. I think part of the reason they dont do that stuff in front of a bunch of people is the beleif bubbles of the viewers could interfere with thier own. Beleif in disbelief creates manifestation of the mundane. Or so I see it.
The bible prophesies people performing miracles left and right in public, that prophesy is beginning, or so it seems.