PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Visitors

CFTraveler
12th March 2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=8214

I liked this because it talks about the possible 'astral' nature of the visitor phenomenon and also answers a question I've been asking myself about the recent TV digital laws recently passed.

michaelsaganski
12th March 2010, 07:51 PM
I think there's a pretty good chance they're "watching us" but not actively engaging with us.

I'm also surprised that we don't hear as much about other races in the astral realms as I would expect.

Tutor
12th March 2010, 07:52 PM
hmmm, i didnt catch the connection between the article and digital laws.

though, i suspect the reason some see it and some do not, is simply because the one's seeing it are projecting a within which is being trespassed, though it would seem as in the without. yet, witnessed from the without, others see it not, for their withins are not in trespass and therefore are not projecting said trespass.

this again, is about permissiveness and permission as root cause. i know...it's like i am beatin a dead horse.

CFTraveler
12th March 2010, 08:07 PM
hmmm, i didnt catch the connection between the article and digital laws. Did you want me to explain?

Tutor
13th March 2010, 05:54 AM
hmmm, i didnt catch the connection between the article and digital laws. Did you want me to explain?

yeah, please do

CFT, an odd thing. your reply to my original long winded 'yeah' to the question above was also tangled up in my answering reply. freaked me out, so i deleted it, as it was in my "Tutor" as the bottom last reply.

maybe you could post that again, about the analog and all. I didnt get a good read for my freaking out over it.

anyway, im gonna tone it down in here again, for a while. same old me i reckon so.

tim

CFTraveler
13th March 2010, 07:04 PM
Strange that my reply disappeared. I didn't delete it.

I said that I found it strange that a government would spend money to supply tvs (or the means to convert tvs) to people and then make it mandatory (practically outlawing) analog signals. Even though it's been explained to me from a technical point of view why it is advantageous, I found it weird that a government would embark on a campaign to convince people that a whole standard would be changed (rendering their present technology unusable), instead of just letting people choose how they want to watch tv. I found it very weird, and didn't buy the 'standard' explanation.

But when I read in the article that analog signals are recognizable from space as 'could only be technologically made', and digital signals are no different than noise from space, it makes sense to me, from a UFO-paranoid perspective, that 'the powers that be' may have had a different reason for changing over to digital- to shield us from 'someone out there' knowing that we are here.

Of course, there are many reasons for why this is wrong, and the theme of the article didn't have a lot to do with what I'm talking about, but it did give an answer to the question I've been asking myself about this changeover.

Tutor
13th March 2010, 08:42 PM
CFT,

yeah

CFTraveler
13th March 2010, 08:51 PM
I must have hit 'edit' instead of 'reply' and ended up adding my reply to your answer, and didn't notice it.... now I can see how that happened. Stange days.

Neil Templar
13th March 2010, 09:05 PM
Strange that my reply disappeared. I didn't delete it.

I said that I found it strange that a government would spend money to supply tvs (or the means to convert tvs) to people and then make it mandatory (practically outlawing) analog signals. Even though it's been explained to me from a technical point of view why it is advantageous, I found it weird that a government would embark on a campaign to convince people that a whole standard would be changed (rendering their present technology unusable), instead of just letting people choose how they want to watch tv. I found it very weird, and didn't buy the 'standard' explanation.

But when I read in the article that analog signals are recognizable from space as 'could only be technologically made', and digital signals are no different than noise from space, it makes sense to me, from a UFO-paranoid perspective, that 'the powers that be' may have had a different reason for changing over to digital- to shield us from 'someone out there' knowing that we are here.

Of course, there are many reasons for why this is wrong, and the theme of the article didn't have a lot to do with what I'm talking about, but it did give an answer to the question I've been asking myself about this changeover.

just to throw in another take on this, a more "conspiracy theorist" view - i was reading someone somewhere, can't remember, suggesting another theory about this mandatory change to digital tv's. the theory is that somehow, the tv's have some sort of mind control technology in them, thus allowing the potential manipulation of almost the entire nation.

i aslo have to wonder about the whole "making us invisible to extra terrestrials" theory.
i mean, it's pretty well known that we're being visited already. whether that's an astral/dimension-crossing visitation, or not, it seems daft to think that by sending out digital signals, "they" are suddenly gonna forget how to find us.
or do the govt. know something about potentially dangerous aliens, in the physical universe, that we should be sheilding ourselves from?
i dunno... maybe i buy into the whole conspiracy thing too much, but i find it easier to believe the US govt. would make a mandatory change like this for reasons more selfish than to sheild the planet from outsiders. and if that was the case, surely there'd be a world-wide movement to make this change manadatory?

i dunno.
too much info out there, not enough truth.

CFTraveler
18th March 2010, 05:39 PM
And as a segue to your 'we need more info, 'cause we don't know', here's this one:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/

star
18th March 2010, 07:46 PM
It would be interesting if the USA shared more information with the people, rather than filing it with Top Secret/Secret stamps. Meh, the whole country is dumbing down, and the military targets high school drop outs, too.