PDA

View Full Version : George Kavassilas.

Neil Templar
15th March 2010, 09:48 AM
what do you guys think of this dude? Aussie by the name of George Kavassilas.
he claims to have travelled up thru the 13 dimensions of the Universe. (he makes alot of claims actually)
in this presentation, 3 parts, 6 10min vids in the first 2, and 9 more in the third, he talks about many things. firstly about the Galactic Federation of Light. how they are 'evil' and deceiving us with their messages, and are gonna present us with a false ascension, taking away many in their ships to become slaves.
he also briefly mentions the digital tv issue, talked about in another thread (being an American).
he talks about Greys, their place within the hierarchy of the GFL.
he says the Earth is going to turn into a star, sometime after 2013... before which, portals will open to allow those of us still on the planet (those who weren't fooled into going off into the GFL ships) to step into the 'new' dimension that is being created for us in our new form, the 'true' ascension that is to take place...
he talks about Nibiru, and visions/dreams he has had, and others, telling of the day when Nibiru appears in the sky.
he basically says ALOT of stuff in this presentation. alot of folk seem to be taken in by it... what di you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnKv8r- ... r_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnKv8r-ySk&feature=player_embedded)

ButterflyWoman
15th March 2010, 02:03 PM
I think that if you live your life in fear, you'll continually manifest fearful things. That's what I think.

As for the man, himself, well, he's not saying anything I haven't heard in some form or another from some source or another, and a great deal of it is fear-based. I've got zero respect for ANY philosophy, religion, or worldview that has fear as its basis.

CFTraveler
15th March 2010, 03:14 PM
As you probably know, I don't trust channeled information, basically because it's sometimes hard to tell where the stuff is coming from. I know that when I channel (and I do so more than you'd think) most of the stuff that I receive is subconscious (or collective unconscious) crap and maybe 2 to 5% (except in selected occasions) it has some validity in terms of consensus reality. I especially am leery of channeled information that wants to create a cosmology, or explain some kind of 'Cosmic Truth'.
I think this is what has happened to George- you begin having projections,and getting information from them. At some point you discover that the information may be archetypal, or symbolic, but we're used to taking things literally, and interpreting it from our personal perspective. Then at some point he found that his initial information was 'locally' incorrect, but instead of taking it as part of the collective information that is floating about in the universal consciousness, he has decided he was deceived, and considering 'new' or 'newly acquired' information as correct.
I agree that everything that we experience is symbolic- everything. IMO we're ideas in God's mind, and everything represents everything else. In that sense. The problem I think is, that he's getting immersed in details that, as details go, are unimportant, and only partially correct, in the sense of trying to apply it to local events, such as galaxy formation and such. Everything symbolizes something else to everyone- for example, he states that Hathor is the earth, unequivocally, however, the way that I see it is that Hathor is the symbol in the Egyptian pantheon for a certain type of feminine ideal, just as Isis. And yes, if you see the earth as feminine, you can consider her a symbol for the earth, or the moon, or whatever her particular part in Egyptian cosmology plays, just as Osiris is the male (not violent, as he interpreted it)- but to declare it 'that's what happened' is IMO a mistake, one he didn't learn yet- to take everything with a grain of salt, and to not assume that because a myth is prevalent it means it happened, in local reality.
I hope this doesn't happen, he seems like a nice guy. So if 2012 comes and nothing physical happens, especially this business of the earth turning into a star, will he be crushed, and believe he was deceived- again?

It's going to be 2012 sooner than we think, and I suspect that the people that are predicting bad things to happen will just move their doom and gloom predictions to the next available date- isn't it 2023 or something like that? Meanwhile, these ideas will still float around in the "M" Band, and people will still tap into them- and believe them to be predictions- and so on and so forth.

Tutor
15th March 2010, 06:51 PM
every human has fear as a basis, instinctually so. makes sense that human philosophies, religions..etc. would incorporate fear in the basic foundation, since the foundation is human's using words/rituals/traditions to express all the above.

fear is a great quality to possess, not a darn thing wrong with it in all respects whatsoever.

fear activates higher reasoning, and even surrender in a moment of crisis. turns the person inward to prayer that reaches beyond the limits of human control.

though, loathing is not a quality with which a human need possess. for loathing would not even begin to know what or who is due any respect. indignation could not dwell in dignity, nor could it treat with dignity.

every human possesses dignity as a quality, unless of course dignity is disqualified. in that all possesses dignity, and that dignity is akin to sacredness, then it would conclude that all the above differences quailify for respect, in that they emerge from the human condition.

fight and flight can not be conquered, can not be overriden by human controls. they may only be surrendered to, and in that the person humbled to the human condition, such that all others in respect to their humanous reflect the qualities which dictate respect from humility.

this kavasillis is human, and in being so has the ability just like we all do, to believe whatever the heck he wants to. I respect that, or what i believe to be true isn't in itself respectable.

doesn't mean i have to agree with the particulars, or that i require his agreement to my particulars. just means that in respect for one another that we are free.

the only quality that courage can arise from is fear. even bravery would push beyond the numbing grip of fear's relentless chemical onslaught.

one must herein meditate on, and pray for, those whom haven't even had a chance at life, that with bravery and courage, face fear 24/7 in Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and wherever the hell else that we indignately send our children trapesing off to.

they will not come home as they were before they left. it is a certainty to be sure. those which do come home will look around and see exactly where they stand, amongst folks who would disdain human fear as a basic human instinct and toy with words like 'coward'; they having no clue whatsoever of what is coming out of their mouths and actions. some of these returning will never walk another step without guilt and shame of having made it home alive while some did not. they will play the scenarios over and over in the heads and hearts trying to figure out what they could have done to have prevented it, even to have died themselves that another could have come back home alive.

selflessness born of fear, dignity for life beyond the mere personal is born of fear.

if you've not lived through such then be in gratitude for that, understand that by grace you've been spared from it; and because some few have, even many have lived it, get respect and dignity and in god's speed hand it out freely without conditional notions constructed around not knowing.

what is spiritual sees only where it has been, and that sight understands where it is at.

being human that is.

fear, a great quality to possess. if fear is not respected then in time it will possess You.

personally, i respect fear so much that i place my fear in God. this because fear had possessed me in this very life, and it is only in surrender to God that I may possess fear as that quality with which it represents - the doorway to freedom. of that door's threshold, I wouldnt dwell upon too very much. time is too very short

respect, like trust, once lost is hard to get back, because these qualities depend upon others to reciprocate them. so be careful not to lose yours.

of all things that have scared me the most, the number one thing has been my 'self', because this self alone has proved that it hasnt got a bit of damn sense.

All Praise and Glory to God, Whom saved me from myself that I might witness just so in observance of my own follies understood.

I am a fool foolishly fooling with foolishness,

Tim

CFTraveler
15th March 2010, 06:59 PM
i respect fear so much that i place my fear in God. Thank you Tim, this just gave me a great insight on something (unrelated to the original theme) that I have been struggling with.

ButterflyWoman
16th March 2010, 03:06 AM
fear is a great quality to possess, not a darn thing wrong with it in all respects whatsoever.
When you base your decisions in fear, it is a problem. When you base your entire view of the world in fear, fearing what "might" happen and what "could" happen, it is a problem.

I spent most of my life living in and from a place of fear. Breaking free from that has been the most liberating salvation there could possibly be. I would never, under any circumstances, encourage ANYONE to live in fear.

fear activates higher reasoning
Uhm... what? When you're cowering and afraid to make a decision, you're not really engaging higher reasoning. You're trying to figure out how to avoid all the "bad things" you imagine will happen if you choose wrongly or act wrongly or think wrongly. Not exactly "higher reasoning".

fight and flight can not be conquered, can not be overriden by human controls
Speaking as someone who has pretty much recovered from a disorder of that very "fight or flight" impulse (i.e., I had very, very severe panic/anxiety disorder), I disagree. I mean, yes, I still jump out of the way of a rampaging tiger, as I'm not entirely stupid, but it takes a lot more than some random person telling me the world is ending or that I'm going to go to hell if I don't dance to their tune to trigger a panic attack these days, or to even trigger any particular worry or anxiety of any sort. But that's what "liberation from fear" is all about. I don't make decisions based in fear, I don't act from fear (other than really obvious stuff like not eating poison and avoiding being hit by trains and so on). My worldview is not based in "I'm afraid".

All Praise and Glory to God, Whom saved me from myself that I might witness just so in observance of my own follies understood.
Ditto. My redemption from a lifetime of fear was nothing short if miraculous.

And now I have a tremendous distaste for ANYONE who teaches "fear as a way of life" or "fear as a means of control" or "fear as a basis of government" or "fear as a basis for religion". The world has enough fear in it without people preaching doom and gloom and fire and brimstone.

CFTraveler
16th March 2010, 01:55 PM
Interestingly, the above quote "Placing your Fear in God" has liberated me from the false notion that you have to fear God (which is what some religious fundamentalists preach.) I have come to the realization (whether Tutor intended it that way or not) that if I indeed Trust God, then I have to put fear aside, and give it to God, who (in my belief) is in charge, and who will always come through for me. That for me is what placing my fear on God- not 'fearing God', but 'Giving God my Fears' because they are taken care of.

Tutor
16th March 2010, 02:29 PM
When you base your decisions in fear, it is a problem. When you base your entire view of the world in fear, fearing what "might" happen and what "could" happen, it is a problem.

I spent most of my life living in and from a place of fear. Breaking free from that has been the most liberating salvation there could possibly be. I would never, under any circumstances, encourage ANYONE to live in fear.

fear activates higher reasoning
Uhm... what? When you're cowering and afraid to make a decision, you're not really engaging higher reasoning. You're trying to figure out how to avoid all the "bad things" you imagine will happen if you choose wrongly or act wrongly or think wrongly. Not exactly "higher reasoning".

fight and flight can not be conquered, can not be overriden by human controls
Speaking as someone who has pretty much recovered from a disorder of that very "fight or flight" impulse (i.e., I had very, very severe panic/anxiety disorder), I disagree. I mean, yes, I still jump out of the way of a rampaging tiger, as I'm not entirely stupid, but it takes a lot more than some random person telling me the world is ending or that I'm going to go to hell if I don't dance to their tune to trigger a panic attack these days, or to even trigger any particular worry or anxiety of any sort. But that's what "liberation from fear" is all about. I don't make decisions based in fear, I don't act from fear (other than really obvious stuff like not eating poison and avoiding being hit by trains and so on). My worldview is not based in "I'm afraid".

Ditto. My redemption from a lifetime of fear was nothing short if miraculous.

And now I have a tremendous distaste for ANYONE who teaches "fear as a way of life" or "fear as a means of control" or "fear as a basis of government" or "fear as a basis for religion". The world has enough fear in it without people preaching doom and gloom and fire and brimstone.

CatepillarWoman,

We absolutely agree, and both of us have risen up out of the same symptomatic arena. I understand what ya mean by 'distaste' and wholehearted agree with you.

there is a difference in fear as a utility and fear being used. I still yet endure anxiety/panic/phobia...even paranoia if not the afrementioned cycle kept in check. but, even if the cycle does take it chemical spill course I am fine being in it, because it isnt me as i had to come to realize. that realization as a birth.

but, because of the nature of this cycling chemical spill, it is unlikely that i will ever be totally free of it. it seems to serve as a daily reminder, sometimes even as minute by minute reminder.

my offering above was meant to show that religion/philosphy and such are not the agent of using fear, that they are as a basis inclusive of fear of as utilization; but that is the world of man that would concoct from such an inclusive basis to in turn use fear towards exclusivity.

"with fear and tembling" we shall come to know our self by understanding what a self is.

beyond that, what is to know, or even to understand? understanding one self is to understand all selfs, even as a whole.

Thank you for your honesty, for I suspected that such was your outcoming. it bleeds through your wording.

however, fear is to be respected, for neither you nor I would be freely liberated to understand this unknowable world, if not for fear's having had possessed us just so.

often in here i see folks saying the same things, yet they all seem to be yet unable to identify that sameness, each gripping their own unique perspectives so tightly that another in kind cannot be heard.

liberation does not require one to grip and grasp it, for one is either free or they've yet to be freed.

what is freed, hears and sees, smells and tastes, and being unpossessed by fear feels deeply that understanding for everyone else yet possessed in the grip of their fear.

doesn't mean that one freed wishes to see or hear it, smell of taste it, or feel so deeply as to yet share in the remorse and sorrow of it. but, it does mean that any one freed/liberated remains to be in it, to become uncomfortably comfortable i suppose.

but, truthfully, i remain to be much reclusive, that my senses be spared much of what is outlying. in that, i suppose that i yet desire for myself alone; and that i am learning to understand what is to desire for the purpose of sharing.

thanks for your genuine reply towards mutual understanding. i reckon we are as plants which have busted loose from dark soil into the light of day, and in that have much growing yet ahead of us.

tim

Tutor
16th March 2010, 03:44 PM
Interestingly, the above quote "Placing your Fear in God" has liberated me from the false notion that you have to fear God (which is what some religious fundamentalists preach.) I have come to the realization (whether Tutor intended it that way or not) that if I indeed Trust God, then I have to put fear aside, and give it to God, who (in my belief) is in charge, and who will always come through for me. That for me is what placing my fear on God- not 'fearing God', but 'Giving God my Fears' because they are taken care of.

CFT,

putting words in the right context is all about intent, and it was my intent to unravel the false "fear of god" and expose the true "Placing your fear in God".

all we have is our word/s which try and grasp the thought/s for sharing. The Word is for Human Liberation and not for furtherance of Human self-enslavement.

have faith that understands that even as these concocted notions yet sway the world of people, that it is more true that ALL serves toward the good even as the bad would often seem to be over running what is good.

in my personal life I try and put into place what i've been by forces to be as outcoming, otherwise if I continued to be complacent, then i must have my foolishness shoved in my face again and again.

so, i figure that being liberated means only being free from one's own continued self-entrenchment in a battle of vanities. this liberation has been at great cost, and in the remaining, one liberated is going to exemplify that great cost. yet, that is a good thing, because God would not leave one liberated to be nakedly exposed to the unliberated, for they'd in their blindness turn and run such a one through and through.

so it is that our Lord stated, "Blessed is he that has crucified his world before that world could crucify him." paraphrased off the cuff, but close enough i reckon.

My son lives 2000+ miles from me, I havent seen him in over two years, we talk on the phone when his youth has time for it. So, i pray for he and his wife, my daughter in law. but i dont imagine that by praying that they will have everything they want and/or need. i do however, understand that God will deliver them as only God may, so I say, "God help them, have mercy on them".

upon leaving kentucky my son went to East L.A., he was using the buses for transportation. His wife's Latino family warned him that if he was mugged to hand over what he had so that he wouldnt be stabbed.

well, after that first month sure enough he found himself at a bus stop being mugged, he having twenty dollars to his name, standing there with a guy holding a knife. so he calmly weighed his options, chose, grabbed the mugger by the neck, pushed the mugger back into the brick wall, and repeated busted this guys head against the wall until he unconsciously slid to the pavement. my son then turned and stood at the bus stop, the bus came and he got on.

in the mean time, preceding and following this incident, my son had befriended a homeless fella at a mcdonalds where my son would take his breakfast before walking across the street to his new job. after a few days of enjoying his mcdonalds time my son collectively noticed this homeless man outside everday asking folks for whatever spare change they might let go of.

so, being as he is my son, he bagan to ask the homeless fella to join him for breakfast, they fella only requiring a cup of coffee and a breafst biscuit, which my son provided. so, the two of them did this for quite some time, the homeless fella meeting my son every morning at the bus stop that my son stepped out to from the bus.

well, one morning my son steps off at the bus stop, it surrounded by folks looking at something and police cars with lights going. so he goes over to see what the deal is, and lying there on the ground is his homeless friend, having been mugged and repeated stabbed. people were saying that the guy was dead, so my son thought it was so, and an ambulance took the body away.

i remember that because he called me in tears and such anguish, we discussed what it meant for weeks over the phone. but, given a lot of time he got through it, and we didnt talk about it anymore.

several motnhs went by, and my phone rang, it was my son and he was elatedly calling me from that mcdonalds earl morning. what happened that morning blew us both away, because when my son got off the bus and began walking over to the mcdonalds he heard a voice behind him hollering his name. at first my son thought he was hearing things because it was a familiar voice, but he turned and it was the homeless man. so they went and had a much celebrated breakfast which the homeless man payed for.

turns out the guy was from san francisco, and being homeless the authorities had got in touch with his family there, after the guy had become stable enough they sent him to his family to become well. he hadnt died after all, close but no death. anyway, after the guy got all better he had enough of his family and came back to East Los Angeles where he wished to continue his homeless life.

now, after that longwinded story, I want to tell you about how i see God in all of this. well, myself as a veteran had had quite a lot of difficulty during my sons formative years between 3 and 18 when he was still living with me. a lot of misunderstoods on his part had negatively developed to harshly come between us, thus breaking both our hearts, neither of us knowing how to unravel it all.

well this homeless guy, also a veteran, and as a third party removed from the heartfelt relationship of my son and I, shared in conversations with my son exactly that which served to unravel our shared misunderstandings. i mean to tell you that during that time, my son would call me up with these new found understandings, and with sincerity in his voice, such that he and I found our resolve to be understood as father and son in the greatest of relationship health.

that happening served for a great distance within myself to release a lot which at that time yet had it's grips on me. fears revolving around our distanced inability to resolve all that face to face.

well, turns out, one doesnt have to be face to face for resolution to become. that, distance defeats what would in familiarity become contempt. thus, i give you our human conditioned predicament, that would seem as such impossible distance, individually and whole, between ourselves and what is God.

you see, my son can never know me as his father - the unique self behind that relational role, and i wouldnt want him to know most of what i've had to endure, i want for him what is his own to live, that he might be his best self outcoming. but, the possibility of understanding each other is for us as son and father. beyond that understanding, what praytell does one require of any other or any thing.

just take notice...be.

make sense?

tim

CFTraveler
16th March 2010, 04:10 PM
Absolutely makes sense.

Beekeeper
18th March 2010, 10:27 AM
Highly suspect etymology, George.

Homo: one or man (not earth)
Sapien: wise or rational (not rotten).

Not Greek but of Latin derivation.

I'd like to see George brush up on the public speaking skills too. That said, I agree that the extra-terrestrials/inter-dimensionals aren't going to come and save us.

For my information on aliens, I find Linda Moulton Howe far more credible.

Tutor
18th March 2010, 01:10 PM
Highly suspect etymology, George.

Homo: one or man (not earth)
Sapien: wise or rational (not rotten).

Not Greek but of Latin derivation.

I'd like to see George brush up on the public speaking skills too. That said, I agree that the extra-terrestrials/inter-dimensionals aren't going to come and save us.

For my information on aliens, I find Linda Moulton Howe far more credible.

Hi BeeK,

well done!

i'd go just a bit farther in saying that, because we (you, me and everyone human) are absolutely real in our true sense, that extra-terrestrials/inter-dimensionals - are not real in the sense that they are emergent within the unreal or illusion.

for example - a few sayings, "It is not the will of the Emanator, but of the emanated", "The Emanator's only aspiration was, is and will always be to share", "True Love is sublimely simple, for unlike false love which has many desires, real love has but one aspiration: To Share", "The illusion of lack is both the boon and bane of humanity".

altogether, beyond the rational boon and irrational bane; both Emanator and True Love, these that Share, are one and the same, One's own True Self, the human in and of humanity.

yet, neither may one save them self nor save any other. thus, it is our whole body, humanity, wherein is our salvation, while though it moves generationally, humanity the growing body of, is us carried forward.

some would say that this line, going back and extending forth from either one present, is with fault. perhaps it is true that any one in that line may be proven as false, yet the line is secure in it's perpetuation of truth, that truth being us, for that truth proved us each one in our time within that line as false. thus proven is thus trued.

this line is a circle, where beginning and end will meet well met. thus, a quoted line from a familiar funeral prayer, "I see the line of my people back to the beginning.".

It is we whom have come, and we are more than enough.

all else is illusion, and in that illusion the false will be proven toward truth.

tim

Beekeeper
18th March 2010, 09:48 PM
I'm a bit confused by George's assertion that the secret ops/ military people underground will be burnt up while the rest of us above ground will ascend into superior light bodies. I wonder why being underground would prevent a similar ascension?

Having listened to some of Whitley Streiber's Youtube recordings, I can see where some of George's ideas might originate or, at least, resonate. Streiber, in "The Grays" talks about a visit from the Blondes. He asks to see one of their children and later, at an airport, witnesses a strange overly large blond child play patty-cake at impossible speed with a poorly disguised Gray. The child subsequently walks through a wall. The point is, the Gray and the Blonde are seen together. At the same time, he talks about a phone call from someone he comes to believe is a Blonde extraterrestrial who warns him not to trust Grays. George's explanation that the Grays and Blondes are really in cahoots, even though there's a lot of infighting, would make sense of these apparent inconsistencies.

In the "Secret School" recording, Streiber discusses his indoctrination/initiation by whatever-they-are as a boy between the ages of 9 and 12. This could resonate with George's ideas of deceptive agendas but, as CF states, it could just be that George has exposed himself to these and similar ideas that have created fears that have subsequently tainted his other-dimensional experiences.

He forgot to say whatever he was going to say about twin flames.

Tutor
20th March 2010, 02:16 PM
BeeKeeper,

lol, your sense of 'right on' makes sense. for myself, it's knowing that lots of folks will fall under such a spell as is this guy George in his spinning of imaginative hype. sad thing is he will make pretty good money doing what he is doing. perhaps the biggest secret for most folks is their unrecognized gullability that hasn't yet revealed itself in the fullest light. sad for they, as they will have to endure much darkness for that dawning moment.

and in that darkness, given the human imagination's infinite capabilities, anything will seem quite real. yet, in the fullest light, what is real remains to be real, in peaceful resolve.

this reminds me of the joke, where one wakes up with a mysterious partner asleep on their arm, and they chew their arm off so they can quietly sneak out of bed, getting the hell away from what their inebriated blindness had thought of as beautiful partnering.

i guess that's what it means when said, 'there will be much gnashing of teeth'.

tim

Beekeeper
21st March 2010, 09:41 AM
i guess that's what it means when said, 'there will be much gnashing of teeth'.

Now, that's a unique spin. :lol: