PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to give shaktipat?

reikilove824
16th March 2010, 02:30 AM
id like to recieve shaktipat

star
16th March 2010, 07:04 PM
If you have 300 to spare Santiago Dobles sells Shaktipat online, just google his name along with "Kundalini Awakening"
Just be sure.. He (from what I have heard) is really, really good. Don't want to get burned out.
There is also another website, qigongdistanthealing.com (Or something to that effect) that recieves weekly energy transmissions for 99 a month on Wed.

reikilove824
16th March 2010, 07:16 PM
is kundalini awakening really something that should be sold for profit? I think if one were really awoken they would no that kundalini is a gift and should be shared without trying to get money off the seeker.

Tom
16th March 2010, 08:19 PM
Technically it isn't Shaktipat they are selling; it is the support and instruction to go with it that they are taking money for. Also, Shaktipat doesn't always take so you need to know if the person is willing to keep repeating it until it does take. Generally, though, if you are paying someone to do it they have to be fairly prompt because it is then a business transaction, just like paying for reiki attunements. They have to do it whether the timing works out for them or not.

ButterflyWoman
17th March 2010, 06:55 AM
I think if one were really awoken they would no that kundalini is a gift and should be shared without trying to get money off the seeker.
I see this attitude a lot in "spiritual" circles. "Oh, a real teacher wouldn't CHARGE!" Well, awakened or not, unless they live in a self-supporting commune or in a cave somewhere, everyone has to pay their mortgage or rent, pay their utility bills, buy food, maybe support a family, and so forth. If they're a full time spiritual teacher, they have as much right to earn a living from that as an artist does from creating art or a musician does from creating music or a reiki practioner does for giving healing sessions.

I'm not sure that's what you meant, but it hit a bit of a trigger for me, and I wanted to express that, so I did. It's not really personal. It was just a reaction to the idea that "spiritual" teacher or practitioners or leaders or whatever should be required to have some other supporting profession and not charge for lessons, therapy, time spent, energy expended, etc.

That being said, I suggest checking some of the threads in this very forum, with the cautions regarding awakening Kundalini. Doing so is not something taken lightly. If you're not truly well prepared (and willing to have your life and person possibly turned upside down and inside out), it's something best approached with caution. I'm not saying that everyone experiences a "traumatic" Kundalini awakening, but enough people do that it's something to consider very carefully before undertaking it.

You probably already know this, of course. I just always feel that strong caution is in order. I had a very difficult time of it, and so did Robert (as have many others). I just like to make sure people have some idea what they're asking for and that they're really prepared for it before it starts.

reikilove824
17th March 2010, 03:26 PM
thank you for the warning. Im well aware and fully ready for an awakening.
Sorry if I hit a button in you

ButterflyWoman
17th March 2010, 04:18 PM
Sorry if I hit a button in you
No, that's fine. I got the opportunity to express that, so there it is. :)

Neil Templar
17th March 2010, 07:19 PM
when i was at the reconnection seminar, one of the things they talked about was the concept of a fair exchange for the work being done.
in fact, it was made clear, that if there wasn't some kind of exchange, whether it be cash, a favour, even just making a meal for the practitioner, the healing might not take place...

seems fair to me.
you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours.. :wink:

reikilove824
17th March 2010, 08:12 PM
when i was at the reconnection seminar, one of the things they talked about was the concept of a fair exchange for the work being done.
in fact, it was made clear, that if there wasn't some kind of exchange, whether it be cash, a favour, even just making a meal for the practitioner, the healing might not take place...
seems fair to me.
you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours.. :wink:

If you give me shaktipat ill exchange energys with you as well.

Im a reiki master and im attuned to alot of systems. If I have some cash id give you some for your time. Im waiting to get some money into my paypal account. I love to help people.

Tom
17th March 2010, 08:15 PM
There really is something magical about money, isn't there? Not only does it speak and make things happen in the material world, but it also works as a driving force spiritually. Often I wish I could be wealthy so I could afford to be more spiritual.

Technically anyone whose Kundalini is awake can give Shaktipat. It helps to have experience sending energy or healing at a distance to give Shaktipat at a distance. The important thing is intent. You must have active Kundalini, and the intent to use some of your Kundalini energy to activate and raise the Kundalini of your student. A common description of the process is that this is like using a lit candle to light another candle. A candle has the potential to burn and give light even before it is lit, but it can remain that way for a very long time without that spark to get things going. Sometimes it doesn't seem to take, and sometimes a person will get more than they think they are ready for. It is easier to control the process if you are familiar with how Kundalini is working in you and you can clearly feel the dormant (or already active) Kundalini in your student. This makes it possible to refine and control the process somewhat. No one can really control Kundalini, especially working from the perspective of an individual human being who has an ego. It is just easier to avoid using too much energy, too little energy, or putting the energy in the wrong place. It also makes it easier to help to raise Kundalini toward the crown chakra. All of this can be done purely by intent, without being able to feel and guide the process, but it is less likely to "take" when done that way. Some students require a lot of ritual. Some teachers rely on a lot of ritual. As long as both student and teacher are satisfied, though, that is enough. Shaktipat can be given in a single thought, or a look, or a touch. It can be transferred through a crystal, a glass of water, or one of those nice Tibetan scarves. You could spend twenty minutes chanting and invoking Hindu gods and saying prayers. The easiest way I know of is to ask your Higher Self to connect with the Higher Self of the person you would share Shaktipat with and ask that Kundalini become active and raise to the crown chakra in the best possible way with the fewest possible side effects along the way. From that point on, the student must work through layers of blockage and resistance just like before, but there tends to be more pressure to work through them because there will tend to be more energy pressing on that resistance. The ability to surrender to the process in the face of instinct and reason will help to make things go more smoothly. If nothing seems to happen afterward, if can give the impression that the process did not work and it can be repeated, but it really isn't necessary. Even someone with only the tiniest spark of Kundalini active can use it to light Kundalini in another person. It helps to have the more vigorous fire of a well developed Kundalini. Even being around such a person will cause people who are well prepared to have their Kundalini activated. I can only imagine what it would be like to receive Shaktipat from someone like Aunt Clair or Robert Bruce. :)

reikilove824
17th March 2010, 08:30 PM
Thanks Tom. You always have great information. Ive raised my kundalini many times but it goes into my solar plexus and thats as far its ever gone. I really want someone else to give me shaktipat and hopefully it will rise higher. Tom Maby you could encode a picture with the intent to activate shaktipat in the one who looks at it willing to recieve. Ill pay you for a shaktipat.

Ive had kundalini awakening by using certain substances not to be mentioned and Ive also had a near death experience from ingeston a very poisones and deadly plant.

Tutor
18th March 2010, 01:05 AM
Ive raised my kundalini many times but it goes into my solar plexus and thats as far its ever gone. I really want someone else to give me shaktipat and hopefully it will rise higher.

i see why you'd 'want' shaktipat now. seemed unclear to me at first.

whether you 'need' it or not, looks like you've given it much thought.

Tom covered it amazingly well I think. I liked Neil's reply about payment for services.

when i was 19 i didnt possess any notions of reiki or shakti. i remember being elated in my freedom from high school, i remember being in college without any study skills whatsoever and faced with teachers who weren't going to let me slide through on hussling them. i remember the partying, smokin joints and drinking cheap whiskey, i remember the girls just out of my very shy inverted reach. all of my wants fell into that environment, so much so that after the first semester of college i was placed on academic probation, and after that next semester i was kicked out.

so, seems to me that you are way ahead of the 'program'.

19 is a great time to experience being young and wild, bust the naive, find out what's you and what isn't you, well...as far as you can tell at 19.

maybe that sounds like bad advice, but maybe that's relative to the solar plexus dilemma now facing you.

i think this because of what Tom sighted about the higher self, because basically what your wanting here is the activated descending to meet the blocked ascending, the coming together that pulls it off.

i read a jewish parable pretty close to this dilemma the other day about two twins, one was strait and disciplined and the other was crooked and wild as a buck, as different as daylight and dark. they left together as young men to a big city, both for very different reasons. long story short, they both ended up with the same outcome that surpassed their original intents, this half way between home and the big city at an inn that caught all travelers going both ways because of big thunderstorm that had set in the early evening. with that outcome they turned and went back home, seeing that the big city could never have delivered such a surprizing spiritual awakening in them both. they lived at home for the rest of their lives, worked and raised familys etc; and folks from all over, even from the big citys, sought them out for spiritual advice and whatnot.

kudos to your awareness in your youth.

tim

reikilove824
18th March 2010, 01:26 AM
thanks. Yes Im 19 but I really dont want money, or sex, or anything like that. Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.

Tutor
18th March 2010, 01:46 PM
thanks. Yes Im 19 but I really dont want money, or sex, or anything like that. Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.

yes, "...the ego wants all...".

that was my point. ego is a many layered affair, a coat of rainbowed color; but whom does it serve that it would want for anything, for whom is served knows no lack, else the ego in it's spectacularly arrayed fullness could not be.

if one has a negative lead reaching up, and a positive lead reaching down, what then is absent twain the two if indeed they will not connect?

this ever present circuit is a matter of awareness, and awareness does not arrive within a layered affair in service to, for awareness is the ever present you whom knowing no lack is thereby served.

thus, my young friend, is that which dwells in the twain, the current of the body, the circuit that wills, if but for an ego writhing in want in non-recognition of it's true self.

how far does an ego have to run till that time when it must come to rest? and in that rest, wherefrom does an ego become replenished that it may run far again?

being human is both the availability to come to rest and that place where rest is availed. ascending and/or descending views remain to be right here as both you and place, given together as your point of view be it true or false, that pov determined and given from your true self out through the ego,...or not.

earth, like a hearth, is warmth that would not consume as would the fire, or freeze as would any greater distance from the fire.

perhaps when we all see this together from our true selves seeing, we will then put an end to ego's want that trashes both human and our hearthed earth, and reckon upon it our true kingdom, it ever present as a dwelling all around and for us equally in the recognition of us and earth as one.

sacred and sacredness, or that circuit, which twain, would suffice to connect each to every of one.

good luck,

tim

reikilove824
18th March 2010, 03:09 PM
thank you

ButterflyWoman
18th March 2010, 03:37 PM
Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.
And you think that wanting to "ascend" and "rise" isn't your ego wanting? It's okay to want things, I'm not saying otherwise, but don't fool yourself with "I'd give up some stuff that egos want in exchange for something my ego wants". :P

The ego is a tricky little bastard. The only way around it is to learn to recognise it, learn to ignore it, learn to override it when appropriate, and occasionally to starve it into submission. :)

As for Kundalini, on a very serious note, if you are truly determined to rewire your life (and it IS worth it, though the journey can be very difficult), I suggest a combination of intention and surrender. This always works for me, always, and it's what triggered my own Kundalini awakening (though I didn't know it at the time or for years after the triggering event).

Set the sincere intention to awaken and transform, and then surrender to the process. Don't struggle, don't fight, don't change your mind (once the intention is in motion, you can't, anyway), just take it as it comes, whatever "it" ends up being. Some people have an easy time of it, some people don't, but I can pretty much guarantee that if you resist or struggle, you make it far harder than it has to be.

You don't need external assistance. It's all within yourself. Intend it, surrender to it.

star
18th March 2010, 09:50 PM
The quickest method you can use that I have found is in An American Ninja Master; authored by Glenn Morris --- Or you can try Lama Yeshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire" Or even Kunlun brought to the states via Max Christianson (If I spelled his name right)

He even has a teacher over him that taught him a technique called Spontaneous Qigong and I have heard amazing things about her.. I forget her name... Jenny Lamb i think.. from Colorado.

Other than that you'll want to practice, practice, and practice. How else do you get "there?"

Tutor
19th March 2010, 11:27 PM
thank you

reikilove824,

you're a good egg for reading me. no offense intended, and no consdescending view from myself to you. it is your maturity at 19 that drew me to reply to you.

when i was 19 i was pretty much nuts. i did eventually calm down, but truthfully, it wasn't till i was 31 that i woke up, and from there it took many years learning to reapply myself, as if i had one foot in and one foot out. then at 40 conditions confronted me to be all in and i spent the following 4 years adjusting from initial terror to comfortably uncomfortable. then at 44 that modicum of comfort flew out from under me, but this time no terror, calling for reassimulation of priorities that placed gods/spirit first. finally the real journey opened itself up to me, wherein what i had for so long thought of as 'there' became right 'here', and since of no doing of my own has become a day to day experience that if left to itself never fails to exceed anything i could personally imagine. this so much true, that a thought that would make an image, or a brief conversation with my wife, would soon enough exceedingly reveal itself right 'here'. this we do not take for granted, as my wife has often exclaimed, "what will the neighbors think now?", for they do often question, though non-invasively.

it's like, i use to think that i had to have every detail figured out, and now i realize that i dont need to know any details at all. this whether it is about something i want to learn or if it is a material means which would give to life more joy.

in life, we are taught that comfort resides in having it figured out, how to get from a-z the quickest or the easiest, this proves to be dissapointing and stressful because it depends on the whole scheme of the world, down to every person that will by envolvement have sway in it.

comfort is about freeing one's self from the ill-fated process that is dependent upon anything, even one's own self, it being as a kind of thing or vehicle which we operatively navigate the world's processes.

that may sound crazy to say, 'even one's self', but length of life reveals that stuff happens, could be illness or someone departing from their relative involvement. then we find ourselves alone in it.

you might ask, what does the worldly relative have to do with kundalini? good question.

well, bottom line is, that the absolute top line can't be the top if there is no relative bottom line.

these two are what become as one, and being so, it remains so to be. so, it remains to be, what on earth is relative for myself that in turn is for myself absolute?

man climbs to the summit, man turningly looks around at the unbroken horizon, man realizes that this deadzone cannot support life, man looks down into the lush green river fed valleys, man identifies where life remains to be, man leaves the summit and goes down the mountain, man back in the valley sees the mountain rising up and out realizing the mountain is himself that the valley as him may be where his life may be, man rests in his being, man places 'real' roots beside the life giving waters, man's days one at a time are abundantly fed such that lack is as a forgotten foggy dream, man in his abundance gives from his abundance to those yet sensing lack all around himself day to day, man feels joy from the happiness of sharing, for giving to those lacking makes them happy, for their sorrow is his sorrow once dreamed, his prayers are for they yet sorrowing, man's abundance exceedingly exceeds what may feed himself and his accelerated sharing becomes as the very river which feeds his roots, man as the river in him the valley overshadowed by him as the mountain, can neither contain nor be contained, for man has become the conduit through which joy freely flows, from the top line to the botton line.

joy and sorrow have become one and the same...one life giving line.

giving would not insult one's pride, and with grace, humbly invites, that through giving, the joy remains in the gift. in this way no illness arises and sorrow would find itself with grace to contagiously give the gift of joy.

not sure that makes sense as written. it is hard to put it into words.

tim

reikilove824
19th March 2010, 11:44 PM
thank you