PDA

View Full Version : broken foot

sleepingbeauty
17th March 2010, 08:20 AM
I broke my foot 9 days ago and have to sit all day long, I cannot walk on the foot for three weeks. I'm trying to heal it myself using NEW. Believe it or not but when I imagine that Im using a bandage around the foot I can feel the place where it hurts, it was first unbearable (as if my foot was warming up, tensing and if I had a beating heart in it) but I do not feel any pain anymore !
I'd like to ask whether what I'm doing is the useful method and want to make sure that it will not make it worse !
I basically mix Monroe/Bruce methods, I relax to focus 10, then focus my awareness on my foot, I keep putting this bandage round and round the foot. At other times, I imagine the energy bar (Monroe) orange in colour (he says that's to heal bones) and go round and round with it.
Which method is best ? and which colour is best ? how long should I do this each day min for it to be really useful ?
there is a very strange thing that happened because I had my cast for 8 days and went to hospital yesterday for the first check up. I saw the broken bit when I went to the emergencies, yesterday, they took new pictures and the guy was looking at it for, I'm not kidding, 20 min. I was looking at it too and I couldn't see a thing ! it's like it were completely healed ! he then left to say "I need a second opinion"...came back and said "well, just to be on the safe side, keep your cast for a further 2 weeks" I got really mad and asked him to show me the crack and he refused !
I did so much energy work on it I'm starting to wonder if it didn't heal a bit...
I'm going to another hospital today to get a second opinion on the pictures but if it's healed then NEW is a real miracle.....no word exists to describe the gratitude I'd have towards bruce to share this stuff to the world

CFTraveler
17th March 2010, 12:56 PM
I can't see how it could hurt- just remember to be careful with the foot even if it doesn't hurt.

ButterflyWoman
17th March 2010, 01:01 PM
I find the wrapping technique to be very effective. I've got two rather mucked up knees, and sometimes when they give me a lot of trouble, I use an energetic "bandage" to wrap them. It certainly can ease the pain, and sometimes even remove it. I don't know how much full-on healing has taken place, because the problems with my knees is degenerative (i.e., it keeps getting worse). I suspect the energy wrapping has slowed down the degeneration, though.

My advice is to just try a few things to see what works best for you. I like a golden white light and the wrapping technique, but you may find something else suits you better. Try it and see. :)

Also, I agree with Coralie, to be careful with the foot, even when the pain is not evident. You don't want to rush things and undo the healing that's taking place. :)