PDA

View Full Version : Meridian system/EFT

20th February 2006, 08:51 PM
Being one who never stops thinking, I am trying to connect EFT to the meridian system.

Here are the thirteen EFT points... EB = Beginning of the EyeBrow[/*:m:19a0mskk]
SE = Side of the Eye[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UE = Under the Eye[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UN = Under the Nose[/*:m:19a0mskk]
CH = Chin[/*:m:19a0mskk]
CB = Beginning of the CollarBone[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UA = Under the Arm[/*:m:19a0mskk]
BN = Below the Nipple[/*:m:19a0mskk]
TH = Thumb[/*:m:19a0mskk]
IF = Index Finger[/*:m:19a0mskk]
MF = Middle Finger[/*:m:19a0mskk]
BF = Baby Finger[/*:m:19a0mskk]
KC = Karate Chop[/*:m:19a0mskk]
They are supposed to match up, somehow with the meridians. That's a bit of a problem since there are supposed to be only twelve meridians.

Specifically, each EFT point is supposed to be the endpoint of one of the meridians. Since each meridian has two endpoints I would suppose one meridian must -- for some reason -- be represented at both ends.

In any event, I think the following points correspond to the meridian listed. I would appreciate it if someone could help fill in the blanks... EB = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
SE = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UE = Stomach meridian[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UN = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
CH = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
CB = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
UA = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
BN = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
TH = Lung?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
IF = Large Intestine?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
MF = Heart governor?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
BF = Heart?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
KC = ?[/*:m:19a0mskk]
For what it is worth, I think that EB may be the endpoint of the bladder meridian and I think that BN may be the endpoint of the liver meridian.

I looked at a chart of the various meridians, but the whole thing looked too confusing for me to make much out of it...

Dragon's Daughter
20th February 2006, 08:58 PM
Soph,

I have Energy Medicine book and kit. I'll check them and see if I can find correlations. I know that some of the points correspond to meridians - BN, UA, CB, the fingers... I'll check.

DD

20th February 2006, 09:46 PM
Soph,

I have Energy Medicine book and kit. I'll check them and see if I can find correlations. I know that some of the points correspond to meridians - BN, UA, CB, the fingers... I'll check.

DD
Thanks!

gorillabait
21st February 2006, 12:37 AM
Good website on acupuncture points: http://www.acuxo.com/meridianPictures.asp

23rd February 2006, 12:13 AM
Good website on acupuncture points: http://www.acuxo.com/meridianPictures.asp
Yes, it's a good site. And it has convinced me that I will never figure out what I wanted to know. For it seems unlikely that there is a one-to-one relationship between EFT points and the meridians.

Thanks anyway!