PDA

View Full Version : Brow Chakra pressure?

farewell2arms
22nd March 2010, 04:49 PM
Hello everyone.

I've been working with the NEW system for 3,5 months now, focusing only on my secondary and tertiary chakra systems. I've also been doing energy raising for about 1 h every day.

Throughout this period, my brow chakra center has ached a lot. It could start in the middle of the day, but generally got more intense when I got in bed for sleep. Somewhere early february, I got a brow chakra center strobe.

About 3 weeks ago, the aching started to come more and more frequently. It would start every time I got down to do some meditation (TM). I always focus my attention on my belly when doing this. I also have experienced some crown center activity in conjunction with this.

Now, I've stopped all NEW exercises. Do I also have to stop meditating? The ache is not unpleasant, I can live with it, no problem. I just don't wish to cause any more unbalance to my chakra system.

Take care,

John

CFTraveler
22nd March 2010, 05:22 PM
You don't have to stop anything permanently, just ease off on things- also try grounding, and read less. (Eyestrain does contribute to brow chakra issues).
If you have been medically cleared (that is, there are no medical reasons for this problem), then doing things like raising energy and new in arms and legs shouldn't hurt.