PDA

View Full Version : how long has it taken for you to stabilize/open your chakras

Lollo
21st February 2006, 02:55 PM
I have done the NEW-system for a couple of months now and recently started with the full body circuit. Soon I plan on working with the major chakras. My question is how long it has taken for you to balance and open your major chakras?

I plan on working daily, but not too much!
the root-chakra and the navel-chakra are "closed"(couldn't find a better word, maybe yess open than the others?)

I know that it is individual but I just want to hear from you guys and get som kind of idea of how many months/years/decades it will take. approximately.

thanx!

CFTraveler
21st February 2006, 04:07 PM
48 years. It's an ongoing process. :roll:

sash
21st February 2006, 04:21 PM
To stabilize the major chakras has been much harder for me then just to open them. It took me around a week to open the third eye, a few months to open the root, just over a year to open the heart, and a bit longer than that to open the sacral. I guess the stabilization process is accommodated by working on the major chakras in the correct order. Secondary chakra work would also help in this, meaning it should not take as long to get results with opening the major chakras when an already healthy secondary chakra foundation is present to support them. However CF is right as it is an ongoing process to build open each chakra more with each new experience.

Shirley
22nd February 2006, 01:19 AM
How can you tell that a chakra is open? What's the difference between being active and open? When you get your chakra to pulse it means it is open? I'm confused =((

sash
22nd February 2006, 05:29 AM
I don't think there is a specific level of attainment that certifies a chakra as "open", it is just based on personal perception. For me I consider it open when I can activate it at will. However "activated" is a better term to use in general, rather than "open".

Shirley
24th February 2006, 01:49 PM
I read somewhere that if you get a clear quartz pendulum and hang it over a chakra centre it will start to bounce. The direction if follows doesn't matter but the amplitude does. The bigger the amplitude of the bounce, the more active the chakra is. Anyone have tried this successfully? Is it true?

stargazer
25th February 2006, 12:57 AM
Lollo, it looks like it varies widely from person to person. Since spending a few months on secondary work and moving on to primary, I've had very little activity in my root chakra, but my navel, heart, brow and crown were already quite a bit active and seemed "eager" for the work if that makes sense. But that root chakra, man, closed fist. I really guess it's different for everybody.