PDA

View Full Version : top lip area

Neil Templar
24th March 2010, 06:51 PM
is there any significant, yet small, energy centre in the area below the nose above the top lip?

last night while doing a self healing with the reconnective energy, i felt a very small point of very strong energy, just under my nose. i could move this around with a thought, but could only make it move around that area. when it came to the actual lip, or the area to either side of this upper-lip area, i couldn't move it any further..
i felt this same pin-point of energy before- when i was doing the Vipassana retreat. exactly the same place and feeling.

anyone? :?

Tutor
25th March 2010, 04:35 PM
is the power of 'shhhhhhhhhhhhhh'. the tongue cannot hold itself, though it may become twisted in its intent. knowing when and when not to hold one's tongue.

turbulenceadams
26th March 2010, 07:02 AM
I'm no expert but my friend is an acupuncturist and that spot just below the nose above your lip is meant to be an extremely powerful point, one which helps bring people round from shock. http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/gv26
It's also meant to be one of the most painful points to needle. That, and the muscle between your anus and your genitals.They call that pain chi. Personally I'd call it pain. The more pain there is the more chi that is being activated.

The ancient yogis also say that the kundalini snakes up the body as 2 distinct separate channels from the base chakra and enters through the nostrils.

Neil Templar
26th March 2010, 01:22 PM
hey, i'd forgotten about that. Cheers turbulence.
i wonder why i'm getting such an unusual sensation there..

turbulenceadams
26th March 2010, 02:45 PM
You're welcome.
Yeah I wonder too. Another thing to do with that point that's mentioned in the link is that acupuncturists can use it to wake people up.
I guess having someone stick a fingernail or a needle in there would definitely wake you up! Maybe I should do it...
Just did...it hurts.

Tutor
26th March 2010, 04:23 PM
i disagree that this 'spot' is merely about chi, for chi is merely half of what represents energy which a human may operate from and back to in return.

tim

CFTraveler
26th March 2010, 05:28 PM
(Chi) this energy is limited, in that it depends on the operator's awareness of self. Interesting. Will have to ponder more.

Tutor
27th March 2010, 12:17 AM
(Chi) this energy is limited, in that it depends on the operator's awareness of self. Interesting. Will have to ponder more.

please do. i truly dont know for you or anyone else. i only understand from myself outwardly to. beyond that is anybody elses reckoning.

these words betray us all. :cry:

be cool if we could all mind meld, but then again, maybe it wouldnt be cool.

anything is limited as is any one limited. doesnt matter if any form of energy is limitless, what matters is you in it and your access to and utilization from and then to that expression as your self.

certainly life force is not limited. yet, without breath what is chi, without air what is the breath?

vitality arises from within, it the reflection or chi. yet, without O2 in the even breath, what satiates the reflection.

one without the mind and the mind does possess one. yet, without the mind, where is the meditation that would even the breath, that would satiate the reflection, that would raise the chi?

the mind possessed is brought to the placid state for reflection's satisfaction. have i then seen my own face staring back at me?

so if from chi reflectively seen, what then is this me staring at me in the reflection?

ahhhhh...grasshopper, you have met well that Image which from are you in image of.

perfect health (qi) is perfect reflection (chi). to ponder is to reflect upon, so please do ponder.

may you see yourself in it, well met. the two that are one, union

beyond what you may think of yourself, ask your husband who you are, ask your son. listen to them, for these reflective thoughts of who you are, are not thoughts which may arise from you alone thinking upon who you are.

reflection goes both ways, inward and outward, and you are ever the center of it.
tim

niki123
30th March 2010, 04:41 PM
I had to chime in about this as this energy on my upper lip below my nose has been very ,very acute lately.I've been stressed out lately but my body feels very energetic but I feel exausted and if I had the time and the quietness I need to rest I would rest but I don't so I go on and on and on....Does it make sense being energetic but exausted at the same time ? :shock: :roll: