PDA

View Full Version : Beginning Meditation, please help

KineticMaster
26th March 2010, 05:00 PM
Hello, im fairly new to all these concepts but very interested in them. I have experience with Lucid Dreams and Astral Projection but thats about it. I wanted to start meditation but i just wanted to ask a few question first.

1. Where do i start?
2. What can i achieve by meditating
3. Can i use it to utilize Psychokinesis skills?

Thanks! Any answers would be greatly appreciated! :D

CFTraveler
26th March 2010, 05:36 PM
Meditation, amongst other things, is also a means to achieve a conscious Astral Projection. So I'm curious, how is it that you practice AP but don't think of it as 'applied meditation', unless your APs are spontaneous?

Anyway, meditation will increase or amplify whatever your natural ability is, whether PK or clairvoyance, or whatever.

KineticMaster
26th March 2010, 05:42 PM
Well, most of my AP's are actually rather spontaneous because im narcoleptic. I have tried to perform an AP while concision but my attempts have failed. I must sound stupid, cause I did know the two, meditation and AP, are closely related. How would i first start trying to meditate or have an AP while conscious?

CFTraveler
26th March 2010, 05:58 PM
No, I figured that's what you meant, I just had to ask. :D Some people have a very narrow idea of what meditation is. To me it's just a way to focus awareness, and the techniques are various, depending on what you want your focus to be.

KineticMaster
26th March 2010, 06:15 PM
Okay, thank you for answering my questions. That helped clear a few things up. Where could I find some of these meditation techniques?

And when you were talking about "natural ability" just out of curiosity. Does everyone have a natural ability such as PK, clairvoyance, etc.? Cause I've been very interested in PK and wanted to try it. My past attempts have failed so I assumed meditation might be able to help me strengthen my mind.

CFTraveler
26th March 2010, 10:16 PM
I know more clairvoyants and clairaudients than I know successful TK masters, but that doesn't mean anything. As for techniques, there are some stickied threads in this forums.