View Full Version : Human Design

Neil Templar
28th March 2010, 10:52 AM
interesting system..
http://www.jovianarchive.com/Pages/Intro.aspx

a bit of everything..

Tutor
28th March 2010, 04:12 PM
cool, but when someone says, "Hello, hello...I'm Ra Uru Hu", i usually walk briskly in the opposite direction.

CFTraveler
28th March 2010, 06:41 PM
Interesting.
I'm a Manifesting Generator
Profile:Â Â Â 1 / 3
Definition:Â Â Â Single Definition
Inner Authority:Â Â Â Sacral
Not Self Theme:Â Â Â Frustration
Strategy:Â Â Â To Respond
Incarnation Cross:Â Â Â Right Angle Cross of The Sphinx

I have to say that a lot of what he said applied to me.

Tutor
28th March 2010, 07:26 PM
ok, i will bite... :D

Type: Generator
Profile: 4 / 6
Definition: Split Definition
Inner Authority: Emotional - Solar Plexus
Not Self Theme: Frustration
Strategy: To Respond
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Penetration (51/57 | 54/53)

i like his lecture on the 'vehicle'. it's straight up krishna the chariot driver, the chariot and arjuna the passenger.

and in the 'emotional' lecture he explains 'reaction' within the up and down wave vs responding from the placid state of reflection from which correct response would arise.

and his voice, my goodness, he'd probably talk me right out of my pants. :oops: i guess where he'd teach me about the cross of penetration, for i couldnt seem to find that lecture onsite. just kiddin :lol:

gonna go back and see some more...

niki123
28th March 2010, 10:15 PM
Lol,me too!I'm the same thing.Kind of makes you feel like a puppet on a string and frustration is good because it helps you grow ?He's kind of right about the solar plexus,it's kind of hot there and better watch out if I get angry! :shock:

ok, i will bite... :D

Type: Generator
Profile: 4 / 6
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Penetration (51/57 | 54/53)

i like his lecture on the 'vehicle'. it's straight up krishna the chariot driver, the chariot and arjuna the passenger.

and in the 'emotional' lecture he explains 'reaction' within the up and down wave vs responding from the placid state of reflection from which correct response would arise.

and his voice, my goodness, he'd probably talk me right out of my pants. :oops: i guess where he'd teach me about the cross of penetration, for i couldnt seem to find that lecture onsite. just kiddin :lol:

gonna go back and see some more...

Beekeeper
28th March 2010, 10:43 PM
You guys actually know the exact hour and minute of your birth? All I know is it was around 3 pm for me because my mum* said she heard the kids coming out of the school near the hospital.

*I'm Australian, okay.

Neil Templar
28th March 2010, 11:25 PM
Type: Manifesting Generator

View full size BodyGraph
Profile: 2 / 4
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Planning (37/40 | 9/16)

CFTraveler
29th March 2010, 01:50 AM
You guys actually know the exact hour and minute of your birth? All I know is it was around 3 pm for me because my mum* said she heard the kids coming out of the school near the hospital.

*I'm Australian, okay. Yeah, because she always said that I was always lazy, down to the time I was born. I'm not a morning person. :D

ButterflyWoman
29th March 2010, 02:21 AM
You guys actually know the exact hour and minute of your birth?
Some states put it on your birth certificate. That's how I know mine (and I can give very close to the exact and precise location, too).

Alaskans
29th March 2010, 02:34 AM
You guys actually know the exact hour and minute of your birth? birth certificate
I see correlation with mine and all yall's to yours

Type: Manifestor

Profile: 3 / 5
Definition: Triple Split Definition
Not Self Theme: Anger
Strategy: To Inform
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Rulership (47/22 | 45/26)

He says im built to effect things in people and the world and i should inform people before I change or manifest stuff. Also that I'm an outcast black sheep and people will always think is a looser in some way. Why should I tell people about my meddling I wonder? I dont give a $%^# what others think :P (thats my philosophy anyways)
Just because a mountain bike was built for dirt, doesnt mean it cant ride on the highway.

Alaskans
2nd April 2010, 09:30 PM
Gotta be carefull with these guys. He has rich dense energy though not so high frequency, he can easily manifest anything though it may not be true. Therefore if he says it is this or that way it will change it to be so if you believe his reality.
Sticking up for myself. :P

eyeoneblack
6th May 2010, 04:02 PM
Glad I had a look at that.

Manifesting Generator

Profile: 6 / 3
Incarnation Cross: Left Angle Cross of Obscuration (62/61 | 3/50)

I listened to the 6/3 profile and was amazed by the reference to a major conflict throughout my life: my parents. They had no idea what to do with a person like me, well they had plenty of bad ideas to the effect that I disowned them many years ago. Fortunately, I no longer have to deal with them. I might consider getting on board with the man with the Acadian name but it has been my mission for many years to synthesize the world's esoteric traditions - Brahmism/Buddhism, Cabala, Astrology, I Ching - and I don't care to accept someone else's work. It's the journey, not the destination that's important.

I envy Ra Uru Hu for the circumstances that allowed him the time to work this out.

Thanks for the link :o