PDA

View Full Version : First Conscious OBE?

KineticMaster
28th March 2010, 04:57 PM
At least thats what I believe it was. I was laying in bed, relaxing for about 30 minutes, got into a really deep trance. Don't recall seeing many visualizations as instead I kind of role played through a scene, or vague day dream.

Then it came to an end, everything was black. I suppose this was the SP setting in, cause then i starting feeling very numb and these extremely intense vibrations, i almost couldnt handle it. I felt myself getting pulled through a tunnel, and i remember to stay calm, i started hearing rattling sounds in my ear. (I guess this was my astral body leaving my physical body, thus rendering the ROPE technique useless cause i already left my body?)

It began calming down and i remember thinking, what now? The simple answer of course, open my eyes. It scared the ♥♥♥♥ out of me lol. I was in some room, but it felt like i was upside down hanging from the ceiling. I guess i just was not ready for that and lost control of my breathing and came back. Very exciting experience though. OBE or not?

CFTraveler
28th March 2010, 06:46 PM
Sounds like it, congratulations.

greytraveller
29th March 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Kinetic Master
That was probably an OBE. You certainly had the pre-projection "symptoms" of vibrations and sleep paralysis.
What exactly did you see in that unfamiliar room when you where upside down?

Regards 8)
Grey

KineticMaster
29th March 2010, 06:34 PM
Well, i appeared to be in the same room, the lighting, wall colors, most of the features seemed to be the same. Except i saw many many mirrors on the wall, ovular, i didnt get to look around much before i awoke.