PDA

View Full Version : my brain is melting

Alaskans
29th March 2010, 12:42 AM
Is it a natural phase for your human mind to become decrepid? I used to be really cerebral.
Energy language is becoming easier to understand. Yet harder to explain with my mind. When I look at energy language with whats left of my human mind it looks obserdly illogical. I dont fight very hard to keep my logical way of seeing things because everything, even science, is becoming more and more appearant that it is a relative way of looking at things. I find even words written and spoken and interpreted logically convey less than 10% of the information, and moreover the only usefull information is the abstract energy language that is beyond the words. Subconciously I even hate my brain. Despite that, I seem to need it. Without it I cant interpret experiences for my ego to understand and remember and create a reality. Otherwise I would just let it go to mush since it interferes with so much.

ButterflyWoman
29th March 2010, 01:11 AM
Is it a natural phase for your human mind to become decrepid?
Yes. It happens commonly when people age, for example.

However, I think what you're referring to is a kind of... well, it feels somewhat like your "usual" thinking processes and reasoning and so on kind of "goes offline". It can be extremely frustrating, to say the least. Eventually, other aspects and dimensions of that which you can think of as yourself take over, and takes up the slack. For me, the clever mind actually did come back, as well (more or less).

It's an awkward process, or at least, it was for me. What you're describing sounds exactly like what I've experienced, and it sounds like it's just as awkward for you.

Think of it as spiritual puberty. Your voice changes, you get all gangly limbs and zits and your hormones start to go all weird on you, making you think and feel and do weird stuff. Eventually, you grow through it.

CFTraveler
29th March 2010, 01:49 AM
You're both ok. At least you have a brain.

ButterflyWoman
29th March 2010, 02:06 AM
Yeah, that's why I could never go into politics.

Korpo
29th March 2010, 08:45 AM
Is it a natural phase for your human mind to become decrepid? I used to be really cerebral.
Energy language is becoming easier to understand. Yet harder to explain with my mind. When I look at energy language with whats left of my human mind it looks obserdly illogical. I dont fight very hard to keep my logical way of seeing things because everything, even science, is becoming more and more appearant that it is a relative way of looking at things. I find even words written and spoken and interpreted logically convey less than 10% of the information, and moreover the only usefull information is the abstract energy language that is beyond the words. Subconciously I even hate my brain. Despite that, I seem to need it. Without it I cant interpret experiences for my ego to understand and remember and create a reality. Otherwise I would just let it go to mush since it interferes with so much.

Hello, Alaskans.

On the one hand it is part of the evolutionary process along the spiritual path to learn to be able to directly deal with energy, the information contained therein, to have this felt sense instead of being stuck in reasoning it out.

On the other hand, however, I'd say the way this process is happening for you is pointing to a strong ungroundedness. The fact that you "hate" your brain also seems to indicate that.

The real integration of that energetic mode of experiencing is being able to translate what was experienced and bring it over here. What you know only "over there" is of much less value as you can always have that between lifetimes. Bringing it here, bringing it into the brain and into words is the real challenge.

Bringing it into words also trains the brain to adapt to this mode of thinking, to align with it and evolve towards it. What you feel now is the gap between your brain and personality on the one hand and the higher knowing on the other hand. This gap can be bridged, the higher knowing can be grounded into this reality - not perfectly, but to an ever-increasing degree.

In theosophic terminology - you train the mental body, which is new and unaligned in every lifetime - until you can realign it with the causal body, which is the immortal human soul guiding you. The mental body becomes aligned with the causal body and becomes subordinate to it, an interpreter and recorder of the energetic/felt wisdom coming from the soul level. This challenge is posed in every lifetime, to integrate the lower personality (etheric, astral and mental) with the true self (causal) to embody it on Earth.

Groundedness is simply the willingness to be here, to learn here, to find joy in living and appreciating this reality. This includes willing to be in a physical body for the time being, to accept its limitations and to rise to the challenges this involves.

Take care,
Oliver

Beekeeper
29th March 2010, 10:41 AM
I find with me that explaining it to/accepting it as a reality in myself is okay (even if I don't know the whys) but I want less and less to talk about it with anyone else. This too can become a problem because you lose that connectedness to others.

Korpo
29th March 2010, 11:37 AM
I find with me that explaining it to/accepting it as a reality in myself is okay (even if I don't know the whys) but I want less and less to talk about it with anyone else. This too can become a problem because you lose that connectedness to others.

Yes, definitely. Having some peers who share these or have similar experiences and connecting with them is certainly a good thing to have. I can only speak for myself here - not being able to relate things makes me feel odd and different - not in a good way. Less accepted.

Oliver

Tutor
29th March 2010, 05:00 PM
i will be 50 in a few days, my short term memory seems to be wore out, but on the other hand my long term memories seem to have become more vivid and detailed. i remember when it was the opposite, like i had forgotten my life or somthing. this shift seems to be what happens when we get older though. less attention to the mundane details that like ya said add up to the minor part, and more access to the major part, the life. i guess we sort of grow into that season of reaping our fruits which have been ardously planted and groomed in the detailing of life. i seem to have sown some gawd awful bad fruits, but it's ok i reckon. maybe next time i wont plant those seeds.

anyway, melt away if it will. just give me a sunny porch and a glass of ice tea and some good ole conversation about nuthin much to speak of. the simple things seem so much grander at 50.

now where did i leave my reading glasses? :?

Alaskans
30th March 2010, 05:09 AM
Holy &^%* Oliver I havent heard such unaltered clear timeless truth in a long time.

I put my human life aside, I have no human life, I dont mind living under a rock as long as I am doing well spiritually. I've even been thinking of scrapping my idea of going to school to be a nurse so I can work in free clinics; I told myself I can help more people by developing my 'spiritual skills' ('we' got 10 alcoholics to go to AA with a thought!), scientific knowledge would only interfere and distract. But no, why come to experience in human form if you do not let the human form experience?

Korpo
30th March 2010, 01:53 PM
Well, Alaskans, you have the tools/senses to find the optimal balance in this.

Oliver

mystyx
19th January 2016, 04:04 AM
I knew I would find some helpful stuff for my current situation in my old posts. There's no way to retain important, thoughtful information except by revisiting it. I am very grateful that it is possible to revisit these old posts, all my journals are burned so AD forums is my only way of remembering the past.
CFT, please give us ample warning if you do a dump so I (and we) can copy important posts.

CFTraveler
19th January 2016, 09:13 PM
Most of the time I don't remove anything, but if I do, I will.