PDA

View Full Version : 'Lost' Cures

Alaskans
29th March 2010, 04:37 AM
It's no secret the medical establishment is geared for making money. To 'treat' rather than 'cure'.
Because of that, many of the most effective cures are either not adopted, or are supressed and called superstitious.

Letting people suffer and die to increase your profit margin, it makes me cry.

That is not the only reason for great, effective cures and treatments being largely unknown.
I would like to list any obviously effective cures and treatments here so they are more widely known and can relieve needless suffering.
----------------------------------------------------------

Devil's Club http://www.nativeplantsociety.org/devilsclub.htm - Most importantly, it stabilizes blood sugar for diabetics. Overdose on sugar, then drink some devils club, it is astoundingly effective and fast acting. It is not widely known for that purpose because diabetes didnt exist in native culture when medicinal plants were universally used. It also only grows in a limited area (here). Does not keep for more than a year without proper storage. I'll mail you seeds or starter roots, just ask.

Colloidal Silver http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/colloidalsilver.htm - It was never widely used in the past because it was too expensive. Nowdays it is supressed for being too effective for too many things. Though the medical community uses silver for limited things that wont cost them massive amounts of $ in the long run. It kills all single cell organisms. Real colloidal silver looks like tan water, keep out of sun.

ButterflyWoman
29th March 2010, 06:38 AM
I hate to be a naysayer, but you want to be careful with colloidal silver. The use of it is linked with a medical condition known as Argyia, and has been since the days when colloidal silver was used as an antibiotic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/

Sorry to be a wet blanket. :(

That being said, the Devil's Club looks damned interesting on a lot of levels! Unfortunately, I can't take you up on the offer of seeds or a root (oooh, that's very rude in Aussie slang :oops:) because of extremely strict quarantine laws in Australia. Bummer.

CFTraveler
29th March 2010, 01:25 PM
I would have said the same thing about colloidal silver, however, the man who made the term 'argyria' famous (he was, after all, the bluest guy I've ever seen, so bright!) was extensively tested, and found completely healthy- even though he had been taking high amounts (many times the recommended dosage)for years and became irreversibly blue, the problem he took it for cleared up, and his liver and pancreas are A-OK.

I use colloidal silver externally, and it is the best anti-acne gel evar. Seriously.

ButterflyWoman
29th March 2010, 01:49 PM
I use colloidal silver externally, and it is the best anti-acne gel evar. Seriously.
Ah, but Blue Man claims that his skin turned blue from putting colloidal silver on it, and not from consuming colloidal silver.

Also, he's not the only person with the blue condition. I was quite surprised when I did the Google search, actually.

CFTraveler
29th March 2010, 03:44 PM
Then we must be talking about a different blue man- the one on TV said he took it internally, and in huge overdoses. He was on Oprah and Dr. Oz did all his tests, and they were clear, except for the color of his skin.

When I was looking into the colloidal thing, I noticed that the reports on systemic problems were not really documented, that most of the side effects were theoretical.
I'm not saying I don't believe there are side effects, I just think that when used with some judgement, it is safer than some of the 'safe' medications that are approved for certain skin ailments, like benzoyl peroxide (for acne), which is highly carcinogenic, and chances are some of my skin cancer is due to having used it as a teenager. So I'll stick with my colloidal silver.

Alaskans
29th March 2010, 06:32 PM
DMSO - http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm My friend mentioned DMSO. This is a good article, shows one of many ways a drug can be blacklisted.

It's amazing how well we've been programmed, not just by western medicine, but other factors as well. We are made to beleive that all drugs have side effects, most diseases cant be cured, only treated, no drug can treat many ailments, any cure we have access to ourselves and is not sold at the pharmacy is dangerous, and ineffective. A drug will be black listed called 'dangerous' or 'unconfirmable' just if it has multiple positive effects for heavens sake! And yet if it only has one positive effect, and 10 negative side effects it is adopted into western medicine because they have a slew of other drugs for the side effects! Its so sad! :cry:

You cant fully trust 'reported' side effects, unless they are widespread, because some lies and half lies are intentionally propegated. Hard science and testing is often hard to find because once a drug is considered an enemy any scientist who then investigates it's properties is strung up.

I dont want to get too far into it - volumes could be written on it. I just wanted to point out everyone is programmed this way. A large part of our evolutionary journey is breaking down harmfull programming like this. I was taught my whole life I cant heal myself. I had an injury that had caused me a lot of pain for 12 years, I healed it in 3 days!
-Did you know diamonds were near worthless untill extensive clever advertising of the 50s convinced the world otherwise? Just an example of how much money can be made by programming the masses. Decide everything for yourself!

PS - If you have an effective 'exiled' or little known cure or treatment, please post it here. I didnt mean just me.

Beekeeper
29th March 2010, 08:07 PM
Alaskans, I remember seeing something on how high doses of Vitamin C helped people beat heroin addiction but that the information was suppressed, allegedly because it would put too many drug counsellors out of work.

Palehorse Redivivus
29th March 2010, 08:56 PM
Check out "Hoxsey" -- pioneered an herbal treatment for cancer, run out of town by the FDA, now operates south of the border in Tijuana.

Wilhelm Reich is another popular one; studied orgone, a form of energy healing (which I can personally vouch for) along with a lot of other things. Died mysteriously in prison.

I had a former friend who ended up working for the pharmaceutical industry. Actual quote from her, something like "yeah, I know about all the shady stuff, and I don't really care; I want a yacht." Seeing the whole attitude firsthand was pretty mindblowing, and is why this person is a former friend. :roll: :evil:

Neil Templar
29th March 2010, 08:57 PM
Alaskans, I remember seeing something on how high doses of Vitamin C helped people beat heroin addiction but that the information was suppressed, allegedly because it would put too many drug counsellors out of work.

similarly Ibogaine is banned in many countries, despite it's apparent potential to help beat addictions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

ButterflyWoman
30th March 2010, 01:59 AM
Then we must be talking about a different blue man- the one on TV said he took it internally, and in huge overdoses. He was on Oprah and Dr. Oz did all his tests, and they were clear, except for the color of his skin.
No, same guy.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/w ... 1115169109 (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/wacky/meet-the-man-with-blue-skin-paul-karason/story-e6frev20-1111115169109)

colloidal silver usually is found in a liquid form. Looking for relief, Karason drank the concoction and rubbed it on his skin something the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not recommend.

His skin slowly turned blue.

Apparently, the change happens very, very gradually. So, even if you're completely healthy, having blue skin is a bit of a downside for most of us. He doesn't seem bothered by it, but I don't think I'd enjoy it, personally.

So I'll stick with my colloidal silver.
Entirely up to you. I'm not trying to talk anyone into or out of anything, just pointing out that some substances should be used with care and caution. Arsenic apparently has therapeutic uses, but I'd be careful with that, too! :P

Alaskans
1st April 2010, 08:31 PM
Apparently, the change happens very, very gradually. So, even if you're completely healthy, having blue skin is a bit of a downside for most of us. He doesn't seem bothered by it, but I don't think I'd enjoy it, personally.
I can definately see some perks, you could be Lord Rama's cousin (the cute one).
Everything has some side effect if you do it too much. Eat too much sugar, you get a toothache or even diabetes. Too much vitamin C it hurts to pee, and you might get a gallstone. I dont need to go on :P

I gave some silver to my cat, 1tsp doses over 3 days didnt relieve her urinary infection. But my neighbor had extremly bad bleeding atheletes foot, she had to wrap her feet and it was still very painfull to walk. She soaked her feet in silver, layers of dead skin began falling off and in 3 days her feet were perfectly healthy.
I'm very curious about its other claims. Cure AIDS eh?

CFTraveler
1st April 2010, 09:57 PM
I would never 'buy' into anything that promises anything that miraculously (and that you have to buy), but I have to say that colloidal silver has helped some of my more stubborn dermatological problems. I wouldn't recommend drinking it, it is a heavy metal. And I only use it when I need it.

Alaskans
5th April 2010, 11:43 PM
I'm serious about sending devils club root cuttings. I'll happily pay postage

You can plant them in your yard, just keep it watered. It works really good for diabetes. I keep hearing stories of people who know someone who uses it, and they dont suffer any symptoms from the disease. It completely controlls diabetes (I hear it may not work on everyone though).

"Treatment of diabetes, especially adult onset insulin resistant diabetes is just incredible, reportedly reducing the craving for sugar as well as the elevated blood glucose levels."

Beekeeper
25th April 2010, 10:50 PM
Here's one for cancer using the oleander flower that I just stumbled upon.
http://tbyil.com/rose-laurel.htm

In 1966 a Turkish doctor named H. Zima Ozel was searching for a cancer remedy when he discovered a group of rural Turkish villagers who were amazingly healthy and disease free, compared to other similar villagers. When he investigated further, he found that the healthy villagers were all taking a folk remedy that had been used in the mid-east for over 2000 years, based on a common plant referred to in the Bible as the "Desert Rose", or more commonly to most of us, the oleander plant (which itself has a history of medicinal use dating back 3500 years to the ancient Babylonians and Mesopotamians) - a highly toxic plant when ingested raw, but the source of a wonderful remedy when properly prepared.

CFTraveler
26th April 2010, 01:20 AM
I would be very careful with this. Oleander, although used as an ornamental tree everywhere, is very very poisonous. Any part of the plant may kill you if you eat it, and even scratching yourself with the bark can cause things like liver damage. There are stories in my town where people that didn't know better used the trunk of an oleander in their chimney and most of them died from inhaling the toxic fumes- the survivors ended up blind.
So the Oleander is the one tree I don't even want to get near.

ps. I have a desert rose and it's not an Oleander- Mine was labeled as a laurel, which is also known as a Bay laurel (where the bay leaves come from) which is not an Oleander. It may depend the region where the article came from- but here in the states an Oleander is not the same as a Bay tree.

Beekeeper
26th April 2010, 02:17 AM
Yes, we grew up with oleanders and never touched them. Everyone knew how toxic they were but, according to the article, it is the toxic plant they're referring to. This is one of the reasons it hasn't been approved. The warning is inferred in the article:

Soon, Doctor Ozel made his own cancer remedy based on the original folk remedy and for over 40 years now he has used an oleander extract he named Anvirzelâ„¢ to treat cancer, hepatitis-C, HIV-AIDS, psoriasis, and other degenerative diseases. Although Anvirzelâ„¢ passed FDA phase 1 trials and has been used successfully in hospitals and clinics outside the USA, it may be many years, if ever, before Anvirzelâ„¢ or any other oleander extract is an FDA approved drug. It takes years and costs 100's of millions of dollars to get a drug fully approved - and there is little interest among major pharmaceutical companies in spending that kind of money on something they cannot fully patent or control - a common plant and a centuries old folk remedy.

Beekeeper
26th April 2010, 03:55 AM
Steven. A. Ross has written a book on the topic of lost cures. It's called And Nothing Happened (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=And+nothing+happened+steven+a+ross&x=0&y=0)
http://www.andnothinghappened.com/

Tutor
26th April 2010, 12:57 PM
several years back an ancient chinese medicinal book roughly dated at ten thousand years old was rediscovered. in it was the cure for smallpox - to simply take the scabs of the unique individual, grind it into a powder and that unique person snuff the powder up the nose. in the scab was the anti-body.

looking at modern medicine, i'd say that whatever else was in that book along with the book has been trashed and burned. for in it was revealed that the body creates its own cures, as it in origin was not created for death, but for eternal life everlasting.

therefore, ultimately the question is not about extraneous cures outlying the human body, or even the body of that which is us all together as one. the question is what is the cure for the soul which believes its self identity to be extraneous of the body or body of? whereat a cure is ever without and they ill within.

tim

Alaskans
26th April 2010, 07:32 PM
Wow truely awsome posts. Thank you Beekeeper!

therefore, ultimately the question is not about extraneous cures outlying the human body, or even the body of that which is us all together as one. the question is what is the cure for the soul which believes its self identity to be extraneous of the body or body of? whereat a cure is ever without and they ill within.

Absolutely Tim. It is the molecular energy of the plants and cures that heal, and any energy can be created in the body. But most people are not practiced in self healing, and many could not grasp the idea in the first place.

Also, as someone with some healing capabilities, I find energy healing is phenominal for some things, and other things a 'drug' is more effective.

This thread is meant to gather effective cures and treatments that have been supressed or lost in the hope that in the future someone will use the compiled knowledge to help people. (it may be me)

Tutor
26th April 2010, 09:25 PM
This thread is meant to gather effective cures and treatments that have been supressed or lost in the hope that in the future someone will use the compiled knowledge to help people. (it may be me)

yep, you are right. as once said by "Tom" in another thread not very long ago, "can we talk about the relatives without seeming absolutes stripping the fun out of it?". paraphrase of something like that

i apologize for my silliness which exerts itself that way.

Beekeeper
27th April 2010, 10:24 AM
Alaskans if this is something you're really interested in (I know I am, even if I don't run out and try all these things :wink: ) you might like to look up Young Essential Oils. I have relatives who sell and use these and they certainly seem in great health and high spirits. The oils are said to come from ancient recipes. Some are very expensive because they use ingredients like Frankincense and Myrrh. They smell beautiful and actually don't trigger my allergic responses, which is quite amazing.

I've been using a toothpaste and mouthwash based on a "Thieves Oil" formula. The story goes this was obtained from some individuals who robbed people who had died of Bubonic Plague. They claimed the oil prevented them from catching the disease. It might be an entertaining myth but I really find these two products exceptionally good.

Tiny
5th May 2010, 11:27 AM
Absolutely Tim. It is the molecular energy of the plants and cures that heal, and any energy can be created in the body. But most people are not practiced in self healing, and many could not grasp the idea in the first place.

Dear Alaskans,

my recent search has lead me to believe that it may not be the subtle energy of plants, fruits and vegetables that heal but the alkalinity. They contain more minerals than processed foods and these minerals alkalize the body when they come in contact with the body's water.

For a couple days I've been putting 3 knife's edges of baking soda to a liter of water and boil that up. This gets the pH level of my drinking water up to 10.

Yesterday I noticed my back pains reduced and today even more dramatically. Ironically I've read the same reports on the internet - people saying they have noticed their pains going away, skin improvements, and other conditions reversing.

I think it is quite plausable that alkalinity is the one and only key to health and there are lists of foods that make the consumer acidic or alkaline.

However, acid can also be used to destroy harmful pathogens of the body. One such example is Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution - which is nothing else than ClO2 a powerful oxidizers that literally blows away viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. It has cured all kinds of things from sore infections to cancers without actually attacking any tissue.

kind regards,

Paul