PDA

View Full Version : Energy Raising: Part of Daily Life

Argeroth
19th June 2005, 06:18 AM
G'day
I have been a 'student' of R.Bruce's work for a lil over a year now. One thing I've noticed for myself is how Normal Energy movements have become in my daily life.
I tend to perform various visualization at random at least a dozen or so times a day. I just find they are very pleasent and sorta remind me that I really am more than 228 lbs of flesh water n bone.
For myself I feel that the clearence of energy blockages is really an incremental thing. Even though I have not been as methodical and disciplined as I could be in terms Consistancy. I do find myself on a slow gradual slope... Which for me is a comfortable growth pattern.
When I go to the gym.. I will quite often do energy raising and stimulation as part of my work out. Work out the energy body while the physical body is pumping blood and energy like crazy to begin with. I also notice less cramping and fatigue.. Energy raising seems to help regulate the those types of sensations and keep the energy of my body more evening Distributed.
Its hard to guage.. but I will also say that the affects on my mind have been positive as well. My studies of the meta-physical, astral projection.. etc.. have all become more of a priority in my life. I read alot more now.. I am cutting back on the amount of time and mental energy I waste on satsifying habits of various shapes and sizes.. and I feel happier and more complete over all...
I am interested to know if anyone else out there who has been energy raising long term has noticed similar indicators in their lives

Cheers!

Donald McGlinn
19th June 2005, 08:07 AM
Hi Argeroth,

Any growth will bring about change.

Having said that, yes, I have experienced what you are experiencing at the moment.

Raising your energies means you no longer wish to pursue things that keep your energies down. Habitual stuff is usually going to lower your energies and becomes less attractive with time and growth.

I am not talking about healthy habits here. They of course will probably become more entrenched in your life.

You will find that many of your outlooks will change, including the people around you. You will become more concerned with what goes into your body and more concerned with the healthy function of your body. It's all a catalyst to a healthier life in body mind and spirit.

And, its fun :)

Donald

Argeroth
19th June 2005, 09:38 AM
I suppose another point to make is the Fear(road blocks) associated with that change too...
With every step.. the temperature of the water changes... in a sense.. water being a new medium... Perhaps as we begin to awake our facilities we are truely swimming in a medium that a majority of this world shy's away from.
One of the internal battles that had been raging internally up till recently was the need for approval... I so badly wanted other people to tell me that I was right... looking for them to spoon feed me...
Makes sense considering my personality... (the type of child who was un moderated.. spending 10-18 hours a day playing video games... if given the chance).
I am afraid of how my growth with affect my marriage.. my child.. my family... however... I suppose any change will be the result of a normalization...
I have always found reasons to sabotage myself.. throw things in my path. This in itself was habitual... the master of nothing.. but okay at many things.... This is slowly changing...

Donald McGlinn
19th June 2005, 10:26 AM
I suppose another point to make is the Fear(road blocks) associated with that change too...
With every step.. the temperature of the water changes... in a sense.. water being a new medium... Perhaps as we begin to awake our facilities we are truely swimming in a medium that a majority of this world shy's away from.
One of the internal battles that had been raging internally up till recently was the need for approval... I so badly wanted other people to tell me that I was right... looking for them to spoon feed me...
Makes sense considering my personality... (the type of child who was un moderated.. spending 10-18 hours a day playing video games... if given the chance).
I am afraid of how my growth with affect my marriage.. my child.. my family... however... I suppose any change will be the result of a normalization...
I have always found reasons to sabotage myself.. throw things in my path. This in itself was habitual... the master of nothing.. but okay at many things.... This is slowly changing...

Is it only you in the family that is interested in spiritual growth?

Donald

Argeroth
19th June 2005, 10:37 AM
I suppose the term spiritual growth can be a subjective term.

My mother is deeply interested in spritual growth.. Even though her outtakes are a little bit different... She is generally a good outlet out times.

My lil one is to young yet... However.. I hope to begin teaching him not to fear astral projection so he can continue to regularly project as I used to when I was a child

My extended family is largly disinterested.. My wife is keen.. but is 'not ready'... and I think right now our views differ... There is alot of hope.. but If ind that there is still alot of friction on that level..

Donald McGlinn
19th June 2005, 10:43 AM
Love can move mountains.

Donald :)

Kalonek
19th June 2005, 11:54 AM
Energy raising indeed becomes a part of daily life. I have been using the NEW system for nearly 3 1/2 years, and it has become part of me, part of my daily activities, I don't even think about it as something "special", it has become natural, each time I sit at my desk, when I'm lying in my bed, each time I start to feel sick etc. I don't remember how I could do without it, it's a vital part of myself too now.

Christian
19th June 2005, 03:42 PM
Two outcomes among others due to meditation and energy work is I drink less alcohol than I used to, I want to be balanced and have my mind sharp, not dulled. And I don't need alcohol to feel relaxed or in high spirits. I also tend to need less and less approval from others and instead started to approve myself.

Kalonek
19th June 2005, 05:40 PM
Two outcomes among others due to meditation and energy work is I drink less alcohol than I used to, I want to be balanced and have my mind sharp, not dulled. And I don't need alcohol to feel relaxed or in high spirits. I also tend to need less and less approval from others and instead started to approve myself.

I agree with those two things, although I would extend alcohol to every type of drink/food that I feel is not good for my body. I'm a lot more aware of my real physical needs, and I can see when it's only psychological (chocolate etc. :wink:) I found myself to eat and appreciate a lot more vegetables and fruits, I eat less and less meat, and I drink almost only water which I really appreciate as such. This brought me as you said to be more confident in my decisions and not to rely on someone else's opinion.

star
20th June 2005, 01:27 AM
Since ive started energy work ive noticed an actual want to get up and go for a jog, which is the most alien feeling I have ever had. :wink:

I also feel the need to excersise more, though I feel uncomfortable in the gym.

usually stuff like pulls ups| push ups| sit ups| anything I can do in my backyard, or in my room, or at the park.

also I have a social disorder and really have big trouble meeting new people and keeping relationships with my friends.

But the energy work I have done in my head has really tuned things up, I don't have that problem much anymore.

This stufff rocks I think it can change peoples whole lives around, No kidding whatsoever.

Dsmoke
20th June 2005, 03:19 AM
Good things that have happened because of daily energy work:

-- the urge to eat healthier. I no longer overeat or consume a lot of junk food because energy work is harder when I'm not eating healthy. I look and feel a lot better.

--I've also developed healing abilities thanks to doing the energy work every day.

--I now have the habit of raising energy when I'm just waiting around, commuting, etc.

--I no longer waste my time on things and people who aren't healthy or nurturing to me.

--I involve energy raising in dance and hiking, and it adds a pleasant and useful dimension to my two favorite activities.

That's great that you're having so much success with making it part of your daily life!