PDA

View Full Version : interview with Little Grandmother

Neil Templar
1st April 2010, 09:06 AM
this is beautiful.
http://www.mysterious-america.net/littleg'motherin.html

Tutor
1st April 2010, 11:55 AM
cool. however, the pov is locked in the outlook, i.e. "death and the end". that is not to say that this person is not equal to claims, as far as the outlook goes.
if perhaps the inward glance recognized birth and the beginning, then perhaps everything is gained and nothing is lost.
if the spirituality is soley invested in the outlook, gathered from that illusion, then as hard as it is to say, the spirituality is delusional.
traditional NA spirituality was not, and is not, delusional.
sadly, this person's outlook would literally be laughed off the rez, if it were forced as truth. or, if not forced, then perhaps in the reception by traditional understanding (which isn't easy to come by) this person in surrender of the outlook might be birthed to the inward understanding.
the outlook is only genuine if hatched from freed inward understanding. for there (inwardly), we are all commonly consciously arising, all are equal in one spirituality, or that rebirth within, wherein the pov from one common cause (human) recognizes in the outlook "birth and the beginning", instead of "death and the end".

Neil Templar
1st April 2010, 12:49 PM
i think those words "the death and the end" are used because that's typically what most folk have been told about these times, according to the Mayan calendar.

"The period in April of the ceremony actually marked the time Mayan and Hopi Prophesy had foretold for centuries, a time when the healing of Mother Earth would begin, a time when the heavens would open, pouring down energies of assistance, light and love to help us as human beings remember who we are. In doing so we would be able to rise to a higher conscious level of being.

This is the "death or the end" the Mayans speak about-- the death of our planet as we know it. "

seems to me she's all about the re-birth. i'd guess, as it's an interview, she has to talk in terms the audience is gonna respond to.
unless i've missed something in there...

i was particularly moved by her description of the ceremony, especially day two.
i know a guy from Holland who was invited to this ceremony, and his tale of it didn't quite get across just how powerful an experience it must have been. :)

Tutor
1st April 2010, 02:07 PM
Neil,

I agree, she is all about rebirth. every word from her is about rebirth. the outlook is the reflection of the inward. just because the reflection is called illusion does not mean that is any less real, just means it is a mirrored image. I wasn't dissing her, I am just saying that the dialogue, wherever it's orgins may lie, speaks from the outlying language of the reflected image.
i hesitated to say anything in responce to the website offered. kinda wish i hadn't now. words have to much negative connotation read into them, the lesser and greater of what folks imagine.
we are all somewhat delusional, are we not, given that we each invest in our outlying worlds.

CFTraveler
1st April 2010, 03:40 PM
I haven't been to the website, but there was something in the quote that continues to be said as if it were fact- that the Mayans foretold this date as the end of the earth, and they in fact did not.
They foretold the end of an era, the leap to 'end of earth/mankind' is a postmayan interpretation based on christian scripture, not mayan scripture.

Neil Templar
1st April 2010, 04:56 PM
yeah, that's not what she's saying.
she's talking about change...