PDA

View Full Version : My wife is having pressure and pain in the crown chakra?

chakra74
24th February 2006, 03:43 AM
My wife had a bout of sleep paralysis a few months ago where she was approached by a dark being and she heard buzzing and such during the event. Shortly after that she began having pressure in her third eye and some head aches, almost like sinus problems. Since then this pressure has moved to the top portion of her head around her crown chakra.

She feels the pressure during the day, and it usually becomes a head ache by night.

Could this be an overactive chakra or do you think this could possible be a neg? Would using some technique to close the chakra or make it less active possibly fix this or is there some other reason or steps she should take?

I know when I do energy work that I can sent too much energy to an area and if I'm not ready for it, it can cause discomfort and pain. This use to occur in my third eye when I spent too much time working on it before I was ready? Could this be happening to her?

Any information would be welcomed, and my wife would appreciate it since the pain has become a problem for her. Actually even the presence of pressure causes her grief because it makes her worried.

CFTraveler
24th February 2006, 01:27 PM
If it is an oversensitive head chakra, then work on the other chakras, specifically the root chakra should help alleviate the problem.

There is something I'd like to mention which may not be well received- Sometimes when you're in sleep paralysis your dreaming mind might 'embellish' something physical that is happenning, so for example, if she is coming down with a case of sinus infection and at the same time she has sleep paralysis, her mind could create the 'dweller' to point out where the problem is. and then she could get the headache. So if she hasn't, I'd have her visit a doctor to make sure the problem isn't physical- then go to the next possibility.

If it is a neg, then countermeasures abound in the PSD forum.