PDA

View Full Version : Creating side by side with Nature

iadnon
4th April 2010, 08:22 AM
Hey:

I was wondering how to use the energy work in a creative way so we can align with the Creation process.

One of the evident ways is the energy work done in the taoist yoga, where sexual energy is transformed inside the brain. I'm sure there have to be other ways in addition to the previous.

Has anybody done something like that? As to inject one chakra's energy into another or similar? (a kind of a alchemy work, for sure).

Sometimes I feel like a charged battery (after NEW) but with no transformational means. I would like just not to waste so much resources in just physical or sexual activity.

THANKS!

Tutor
4th April 2010, 02:56 PM
this seems to be a popular theme these days. I hope one of the mods links this thread to a few other threads of like theme.

CFTraveler
4th April 2010, 06:33 PM
I refuse. The thread you're referring to is long, and I'm sure Andoni will find it if he wants to.

Has anybody done something like that? As to inject one chakra's energy into another or similar? (a kind of a alchemy work, for sure). Have you incorporated elements into NEW? The act of raising energy to the lower tantien should cause it to overflow to the higher storage centers, and NEW in general (spinal bounces and whole-body bounces) should distribute flow evenly.
I find that when you engage in chakra meditation with colors and attributes, combinations that are advantageous to you will eventually develop, and you will create your own 'combination'.

Sometimes I feel like a charged battery (after NEW) but with no transformational means. I think that incorporating elements (have you read Bardon's work?) and color chakra meditations to your energy work will add dimension to your practice, and Hermetics will give you something to do with all that energy, besides projection.

iadnon
4th April 2010, 08:28 PM
Well, thanks for the answers. I did a search, but in vain. I suppose I'll have to refine it a little bit more.

This mind change of mine is due to an astrology reading an astrologer friend of mine has done to me (karma reading, in fact). It's been an absolute aid for me, and I think it's switched on something inside my head.

As regarding to NEW I think I've nearly excelled at it (as long as I can't get into others minds to compare their states with that of mine). No spilling, no better physical conditions or whatever... Maybe some evolutionary insights and an urge to move ahead.

I tried Bardon, but it doesn't fit me (nowadays, at least), and there are some taoist meditations involving mystical creatures linked to certain organs (didn't feel any change, nevertheless).

Astral projection would be interesting, but I have a gut feeling as if I had to work from my physical body... kind of weird, isn't it?

Thanks for your help, once again.

CFTraveler
5th April 2010, 01:15 AM
Astral projection would be interesting, but I have a gut feeling as if I had to work from my physical body... kind of weird, isn't it? More like unclear. Do you mean it sounds like work, or do you mean something else?

iadnon
5th April 2010, 06:50 AM
So to say, it's as if I had to face my spiritual work from my physical body, without any view of the other side (that's why NEW is so appropriate, for example), I mean no projection, or the like. Just being inside the shell all the time long. But that's just an inner sensation. Who knows.