PDA

View Full Version : Finally

spotless
5th April 2010, 05:59 AM
I've been using MAP CDs a little bit over a year now. Sometimes every day, sometimes twice a month. Today I had my first OBE (at least I think it was).

I woke up very early this morning and after an hour fell asleep again. When I saw my dog who passed away a year ago, I realised I was dreaming. I don't have very good dream recall and I can't hold my lucid dreams very long. After one LD ended, I didn't move and just waited until I would fall asleep again. I saw at least three short lucid dreams. Then suddenly I was in my bedroom. Something felt very weird, so I looked my hands to check if I'm still dreaming. My hands were melted. I realised I was probably having an OBE. I floated around. My bedroom looked different from usual. I saw my girlfriend standing there. I knew that I had to wake up, otherwise I won't remember any of this experience. Suddenly I was in my body. But I still saw my bedroom looking weird. I heard my girlfriend's voice saying “not there yet”. Like you're not awake yet. But I didn't see her. So I tried to give a command “BACK TO MY BODY”, but I couldn't talk. I couldn't move at all. Then I felt strong vibrations. I felt like my whole body was shaking very heavily. I have felt these vibrations once before. After that I woke up.

Beekeeper
5th April 2010, 10:24 AM
Technically, this is an OBE because you remember an exit. Congratulations!

greytraveller
7th April 2010, 12:25 AM
Spotless

Yeah, that was a full out of body experience. The vibrations are usually an accurate indicator of an OBE (or near OBE) state.
Just one question though. Was your g/f actually physically in the room at that time :?: If so then that would be a reasonably good verifiable observation in the out of body state.

Regards 8)
Grey

spotless
7th April 2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks Beekeeper and Grey.

Yes, she was in the room.

ThePoliteSkeptic
11th August 2010, 11:55 PM
You've been practicing for a year? That's fantastic perseverence.

demsy11
16th January 2011, 12:13 PM
congrate i hope to achieve it this year also :D :D :D :D