PDA

View Full Version : a question about sponging action

immortal_wisdom
6th April 2010, 04:18 AM
hi guys
i've got 2 questions and i hope u can help me
first one is how much should i do the New exercises weather its stimulating energy or raising energy ?
and my second question is about the sponging action i didnt quite get what Mr.Robert meant by it
he said imagine like you're holding a sponge and sponging energy ((through))up your legs i mean should i imagine the energy is moving on the surface of my leg skin with that sponge?or should i imagine im holding a sponge the can move ((through ))inside my legs and raise that energy ?i just need more explanation and thanks alot

CFTraveler
6th April 2010, 02:27 PM
hi guys
i've got 2 questions and i hope u can help me
first one is how much should i do the New exercises weather its stimulating energy or raising energy ? It depends- as long as you need to, but not longer than, say, 10 minutes per area.

and my second question is about the sponging action i didnt quite get what Mr.Robert meant by it
he said imagine like you're holding a sponge and sponging energy ((through))up your legs i mean should i imagine the energy is moving on the surface of my leg skin with that sponge? No, imagine having a hollow leg, and the sponge is in the inside of your leg, and your hand can go through the walls, and you can clean the inside with the sponge.

In energy raising, you do the sponging first, and then use your awareness to move the energy upwards, but you don't use the sponge to get it all the way up to your head, you just target and move it by thinking about it.

asalantu
3rd May 2010, 06:05 PM
¡Hi, CFT!

May be this inquiry might be done under a separate subject but since it seems related...

At Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 6 [More on ROPE] (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/astr ... art-6.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/astral-projection-training/treatise-on-astral-projection/66-part-6.html)) it reads:

"You also need to feel you are very strong, full of energy and could climb like this all night."

INQUIRY: Such a fullness energy feeling, ¿is assimilable to an entire body sponging action?

My best regards,
Ángel

asalantu
3rd May 2010, 07:47 PM
¡Hi CFT!

INQUIRY: Such a fullness energy feeling, ¿is assimilable to an entire body sponging action?

Rephrasing...

¿fullness energy feeling (derivative expression from Treatise on Astral Projection quoted phrase) is conceptually equivalent to entire body sponging action?

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
3rd May 2010, 08:54 PM
I would say that it can be considered similar- I get the idea though that when he means you feel like you are full of energy, he's not speaking about the condition of the energy body, but the feeling you have when you are full of vitality- it's not a matter of practicality (that is, knowing your energy body has been stimulated and is sufficiently energized) but it's a matter of perception- that you feel as if you could do anything, like lift a very heavy weight, like a car. More about perception, or feeling, than of stimulation, which is what sponging does to me.
Does that make sense to you?