PDA

View Full Version : TIA

sono
16th April 2009, 04:04 AM
Had Transient Ischemic attack last week, just in to do urgent stuff at work, not well at all . . .saw amazing light patterns & writing behind eyelids before Ifell down & haven't been able to AP at all, few deams - on loads of medication & feel I', mbe ing kept going soley by watching the Battlestar Galactica series!

Chhers for a while
Noelle

Ouroboros
16th April 2009, 04:09 AM
My prayers are with you. Be well, sono.

ButterflyWoman
16th April 2009, 08:20 AM
Sending you love and healing energy. I hope it helps. Be well.

Neil Templar
16th April 2009, 10:44 AM
The Lords Of Kobol are watching over you Sono. :wink:
but seriously, be well.
we'll see you around soon.

CFTraveler
16th April 2009, 02:06 PM
I hope you indeed are feeling better. Is this the first time you've had this happen?
Obviously, reply when you're feeling up to it.
ps. I moved the post to the 'healing' forum but left the link from the OOT forum so it can be seen both places.

Timotheus
16th April 2009, 08:06 PM
:D

sono
29th April 2009, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the good wishes & healing everyone! Am sure it must have helped as am back at work - this is the second attack in 5 years, still have to have another brain scan (last one sent me into shrieks of laughter with the phrase. . "The brain shows areas of lesser density. . . " but the Doppler scan showed good healthy arteries leading up the the head!!

BUT I can't get out fothe body since the attack!! (And right hand is still dodgy)Wonder if the body clutches on tightly to the spirit after someting like this??

CFTraveler
29th April 2009, 02:46 PM
I would ask if the TIA affected the corpus callosum by any chance. The corpus callosum is the area that mediates hemispheric synchronization, and the brain likes to be synched to project. I would (provided doctors clear it) use hemi synch to help with recovery (synch is good for recovery because it reinforces the corpus callosum).(now say this ten times). :P
My guess is that after any trauma and when the body is recovering the mind needs to take a vacation- and projection is stressful. So I'd predict that when you're back to being yourself again (you know, to feel good and be able to do stuff) you'll be projecting again in no time.
Good luck and God bless.

sono
30th April 2009, 05:01 AM
Thanks for your concern, CFTraveller! I actually don't know what part of the brain is affected this time, am going for (I think) an MRI scan on 1st June. . am still not myself at all, although I feel well when I get up & come in to work, by the time it's 10 am i start shaking, feel dizzy & really awful - was also allergic to the new meds I was given (Preterax) & couldn't breathe; then was told to stop all meds for a few days, & nearly expired from the heart going wild without the old meds I had been taking for years. . . . .not sure at all about the doctors here!! Sorry to share so much - I don't mean to complain, but it's not been a fun few weeks (!) I am sure that energy work has been helping, I started trying to do it even while I was lying paralysed on the floor seconds after the attack. . . .but really want to AP again, even my dreams are dull & banal. All such a bother, am wondering whether it has some sort of higher significance . .