PDA

View Full Version : can someone please scan me for negs?

reikilove824
8th April 2010, 09:37 PM
I dont really want to get too much into it but ive had very bad luck and bad things happen all my life.

Ive woken up many times paralized with entities touching me and putting there hands inside me.

Ive woken up and had something in dark robes stick a hatchet in me and pull my astral body out.

Ive been in paralasis and seen creepy crawly things floating around and crawling up me.

Thats just some of it, ive really tried to forget it all because its too much for me to deal with now.

So im asking can someone scan me to see if there any negs and entities present?

thank you much

reikilove824
8th April 2010, 10:04 PM
ok so yea ive had terrible luck all my life

Ive litterly radiate negativaty

so much stuff going wrong thru my life

Then the sleep paralasis stuff happened

Id sleep and then wake up only able to move my eyes. id see etheric creraters and beings. Spiders and weird things floating

Dark figures some in robes with hoods. They would pull on me and squeeze my body. Like i said the one litteraly pulled me out during sleep. Ive just tried to forget it thinking its in my head. Ive been put on antipsychotics because my parents were thinking im looney. Ive been practising reiki and kundalini and ignoring it. I really just want this heavy dense weight off my back.

Theres seriously gotta be something here. In my house. On me. Attached. i havent talked about this because ive put it in the back of my head. Id really appreciate if some one with abilitys here on astral dynamics could help me. Thanks

CFTraveler
8th April 2010, 10:14 PM
I would say, do a few things- Read the Dweller on the Threshold theme- (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8159&p=62899&hilit=dweller#p62899) the forum here (in the AD Pedia) has three topics on it. Then read this one. It's old-fashioned, but a goodie. http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA016/Eng ... 6_c04.html (http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA016/English/AP1956/GA016_c04.html)
If you do consider yourself to have bad luck, you need to read some literature, such as "Discover the Power Within You (http://www.unitynorthchurch.org/bookstore/discover.html)" by Eric Butterworth. I noticed Amazon sells it at outrageous prices, try Unity Publishing for a more 'normal' price.

Take back control of your life.

As to negs- everybody has negs- just like everybody has viruses or bacteria. They are a fact of life, and you can't give them your power.

Alienor
8th April 2010, 10:18 PM
I am a bit puzzled to read this, as just a little while ago you stated, that you felt ready for "Kundalini/shaktipat" ... I noticed, that people who ask for "fast" or "instant enlightenment" do tend to attract all kinds of "helpy helpers", some do call those "Negs".

Looks like one of the attunements you did take at some point did mess up your aura. Now you are leaking energy and open for abuse by spirits.

That is for everyone to learn to choose ones teachers with care, from whom one does ask for attunements/shaktipat/etc.

So, to answer your question, yea. When I checked just now there were about four - but those come and go, so the number will be changing.

reikilove824
8th April 2010, 10:29 PM
can you please go more in deph?

Yes i was asking for shaktipat to further advance my already awoken kundalini. My kundalini has been awoken for a while now i just was hoping a shaktipat could advance it. But i guess patience is a key.

I did mess with a ouija board maby 5 years ago. I now relize that is very dangerous.

Alienor
8th April 2010, 11:06 PM
The "Negs" around you and your messed up aura has nothing to do with using a ouija board.

Yes, patience is a key! What you believe to be "Kundalini" is not what I would call such - even when the word is nowadays used for all kinds of "weird energy raising experiences". Most likely what you did experience as being kundalini was a self protection mechanism trying to stop you from completely messing up your energy body. That is what most often it is anyway.

Right now there were two spirits, a construct (wonder who did make it - you yourself?) and an upset elemental (do you use physical grounding? if so, better don't anymore).

Your energy body needs to heal. Even more attunements and "over doing" energy work are not recommendable for you right now.

As your energy body is in a mess and leaking, it is also hard to see, what else might be going on in your aura. Right now I have too many other obligations, so I can't do a thorough check on you.

My advice is: rest, do stuff that makes you happy, no energy work, OBE or such. If you want to meditate, then meditate about something that makes you happy and just feel happy. Maybe get some exercise - things that are good for your body.

Tom
9th April 2010, 01:44 AM
If we are talking about the same thing, I think the construct is from me and it was only meant to last 12 hours. The purpose was to help to coordinate over a dozen recent attunements so they work together more easily.

Cal
22nd April 2010, 06:26 PM
:shock: !!!! It's possible to scan people for negs? Geez this forum never ceases to amaze me how do you do that? (I don't expect to be able to do it, I'm just curious).

You know what, if someone doesn't mind, can you also scan me? Maybe the reason I can't do NEW is because a neg is preventing me! If I learn NEW any negs attached to me would be removed (if I understand correctly) so it would be in a negs best interest to prevent me from learning it right?

PS. Just so that you know what I mean by "I can't do NEW" I began when AD was first released, and I still can't do it (although there was a 2 - 3 year period where I just gave up and didn't try).

Thanks
Cal

Alienor
22nd April 2010, 06:53 PM
If I learn NEW any negs attached to me would be removed
Usually that is not the case. NEW does not protect from Negs. If your energy is raised high enough, then you are more safe from possession. High energy is in a way like a natural armor or comparable with good immunity system.
But I am not sure could you raise your energy just with NEW to such a level.

If you feel otherwise fine and just have problems with NEW, that does not sound like a Neg problem.

Tutor
22nd April 2010, 07:12 PM
:wink:

Palehorse Redivivus
22nd April 2010, 07:26 PM
IMO, regular NEW can help a lot, indirectly. If something attaches to you for the purpose of feeding on sluggish, low vibration energy, and you get your energy circulating freely and powerfully, it's not going to want to stick around (though getting your system running like that before detaching the neg is a lot harder to do). It's also generally harder for new critters to mess with a well circulating energy system than one that's blocked up and not moving well. Imagine trying to block the flow of a trickling gardenhose vs. a firehose at full blast.

Of course, energy work alone isn't a cure-all; there'll *always* be something bigger and more advanced that could hypothetically throw in a few kinks, if it really wanted to, and a more active energy system does tend to attract more attention in general for better or worse. Although, it seems to me that once you've got your system to the point where it's not able to be fed on by "dumb parasite" type stuff, the kind of stuff that could get through gets increasingly less likely to do so without an actual premeditated reason.