PDA

View Full Version : Whats this?

jalef
25th February 2006, 01:28 PM
yesterday when i did energy work there was this feeling:
first it felt like my bottom was electrified especially the right side. i never was electryfied but it must feel something like that. then this feeling moved up the spine until it reached the ribcage. in the spine it wasnt so strong but in the ribcage it was again very strong especially in the right side again. it didnt flow further and i just left it and concentrated on stimulating my feet. after some time after i worked with my primary chakras i was very curious about it and i tryed to recall the feeling. it worked and again it started at the bottom, moved up the spine but this time it didnt stop in at ribcage but flowed freely into the head and caused an electrical feeling in the head. it was a very powerfull feeling and im sure that huge amounts of energy were flowing.

so what was it? is it dangerous? can such strong energy sensations harm the body?

25th February 2006, 01:45 PM
yesterday when i did energy work there was this feeling:
first it felt like my bottom was electrified especially the right side. i never was electryfied but it must feel something like that. then this feeling moved up the spine until it reached the ribcage. in the spine it wasnt so strong but in the ribcage it was again very strong especially in the right side again. it didnt flow further and i just left it and concentrated on stimulating my feet. after some time after i worked with my primary chakras i was very curious about it and i tryed to recall the feeling. it worked and again it started at the bottom, moved up the spine but this time it didnt stop in at ribcage but flowed freely into the head and caused an electrical feeling in the head. it was a very powerfull feeling and im sure that huge amounts of energy were flowing.

so what was it? is it dangerous? can such strong energy sensations harm the body?

Similair to Qi Flow, what you are feeling is your various energies balancing themselves out it seems. I have this happen to me quite frequently. Since you seem to be able to recall how to activate this I would suggest doing it at least once a day, it's good for your health.

jalef
25th February 2006, 03:00 PM
Cool! :D

Thanks for your fast response!