PDA

View Full Version : Being hit in the face

josh437781
26th April 2010, 02:24 PM
Recently the thought form I often talk about has started to use my physical hands to hit my face. When it hits it strikes hard. And I have been hit a tleast a dozen times.

I'm wondering if someone can suggest anything that might help stop or reduce the thought form's violent outbursts.

Tutor
26th April 2010, 10:03 PM
anguish, or inner pain, is often abated by promoting physical pain to one's self.

this takes on many guises, and is deeply psychologically troubling that would express itself violently on the surface to temporarily create the distraction of physical pain, or even paralysis from anguish/pain through chemical addiction.

for myself, psycotherapy, in particular 'dbt', has over the/many years, promoted a better sense of whole self.

i have been lucky, or blessed, to have had some very spiritual minded professionals sitting on the other side of the conversations.

it is terrifying to spill the beans so to speak, telling of all the imaginative malaise within. however, therapists have just about heard it all i reckon, and understand that the human imagination can invent anything in its self-defense.

of course, that's not to say that these experiences dont appear to be real. what is real afterall, but one's ability to see it just so?

'dbt' is good therapy that reflects what one is saying in such a way that one discovers within their own structured terms of life as it appears real to them, the underlying offendee, or accuser/s, which within them is their very injured self.

it isn't about having fault. it is about recognizing one's self as a wholeness having been fractured, perhaps multiple times during life. from there healing and rebonding toward wholeness comes with the ardous labor of self nurture and love.

beyond that amatuer/lay opinion, seek professional help.

every natural disaster is preceded by warning signs. so please, care for yourself enough to ask for help.

we all require help now and again, and there is no shame in being helped, nor guilt in having asked.

if i am way off base, i ask any moderator to quickly delete this entry. thanks

tim

Tutor, there is no sarcasm or criticism in your post. You differ to Josh in your interpretation of events but it seems to me that difference is based on your direct experience and, therefore, your advice is potentially valid. Further, it is offered respectfully. It may, of course, be rejected but I feel leaving it here for other readers is valid and appropriate.
Beekeeper

ButterflyWoman
27th April 2010, 01:26 PM
I seriously recommend seeing a doctor. You may have something neurological going on which could be helped by plain old modern medicine, and once that gets sorted, you can put your mind to dealing with thoughtforms and other more esoteric things that plague you.

DAN
28th April 2010, 06:26 PM
What a great post Tim, i'll do my part by quote the post so it sticks around :)

anguish, or inner pain, is often abated by promoting physical pain to one's self.

this takes on many guises, and is deeply psychologically troubling that would express itself violently on the surface to temporarily create the distraction of physical pain, or even paralysis from anguish/pain through chemical addiction.

for myself, psycotherapy, in particular 'dbt', has over the/many years, promoted a better sense of whole self.

i have been lucky, or blessed, to have had some very spiritual minded professionals sitting on the other side of the conversations.

it is terrifying to spill the beans so to speak, telling of all the imaginative malaise within. however, therapists have just about heard it all i reckon, and understand that the human imagination can invent anything in its self-defense.

of course, that's not to say that these experiences dont appear to be real. what is real afterall, but one's ability to see it just so?

'dbt' is good therapy that reflects what one is saying in such a way that one discovers within their own structured terms of life as it appears real to them, the underlying offendee, or accuser/s, which within them is their very injured self.

it isn't about having fault. it is about recognizing one's self as a wholeness having been fractured, perhaps multiple times during life. from there healing and rebonding toward wholeness comes with the ardous labor of self nurture and love.

beyond that amatuer/lay opinion, seek professional help.

every natural disaster is preceded by warning signs. so please, care for yourself enough to ask for help.

we all require help now and again, and there is no shame in being helped, nor guilt in having asked.

if i am way off base, i ask any moderator to quickly delete this entry. thanks

tim

Tutor, there is no sarcasm or criticism in your post. You differ to Josh in your interpretation of events but it seems to me that difference is based on your direct experience and, therefore, your advice is potentially valid. Further, it is offered respectfully. It may, of course, be rejected but I feel leaving it here for other readers is valid and appropriate.
Beekeeper

Tutor
30th April 2010, 02:10 AM
Dan,

LOL! ya nut... :roll:

josh437781
1st May 2010, 12:02 AM
The hitting often happens after some verbal assults from the thought form, which recently has become very afraid of being removed because that would mean that it would have to die. And I have been more often coming to conclusions that are helping me remove it.

Frequently the thought form also manipulates other body parts and internal organs of mine in ways that cause pain and distress. My urethra, bladder, heart, and lungs are frequent targets.

Although the hitting is new, the thought form has allways been violent and has shocked my brain and other body parts.

Because she wanted the thought form to calm down, and because she could not deal with me hitting myself, my mother recently had me hospitalized. While I was hospitalized, none of
the methods that were made available to me were able to stop the hitting.

About an hour ago the thought form launched off into a painful spraying of punches. I decided to rearange the thought form's head while it was hitting me. That seemed to reduce the hitting but it also made the thought form very angry.

I have considered buying a helmet to prevent myself from being injured. I'll probabally by one when I get some more money.

But since I am afflicted now and am unable to purchase anything, it is my hope that someone is still willing to reccomend something that might help stop it from hitting my face.

Alienor
1st May 2010, 12:10 PM
Correct me, if I am wrong, but I will give a try to sum up your situation a bit.

You did read the AD and about the "hitchhiker-NEG". After that you could not stop yourself thinking about it and imagining how that must be, to have one of them sitting on your back. A "hitchhiker" was answering to that energy. You did have various people attempt to remove the hitchhiker-thoughtform, but it always came back almost instantly (there are lots of them available and if not, you can always just make more). After a while you did get possessed by a screamer-demon. That was removed and again you did draw hitchhikers to yourself. Now you got something, that does cause the head-hitting. So it would appear, that you draw energies to yourself, that are controlling body parts - like first your voice and now your arms.

From my perspective it won't help much to remove the current "NEG", as it is just a symptom of something. It is necessary to find the reason or the source of why you do attract this kind of energy. When you have found out the Why, then the healing can start and one can assist you by removing the "NEG".

Now it is your job to think about what is going on in your life. Why is it, that you especially draw energies that can control your body. How can you stop drawing those energies into your life? I would assume the origin might come from before you did read the AD. I do not know you personally, so I can only try to give some ideas.

DAN
6th May 2010, 06:23 PM
From my perspective it won't help much to remove the current "NEG", as it is just a symptom of something.
I wrote a response to this the other day, but lost it in the transition. So i'll make it short :(
I'm not quite grasping what your saying here, or you answered it in the next sentence and i'm still not getting it :oops: Could you please eloborate?

Alienor
6th May 2010, 08:04 PM
@Dan: Compare it with this: When someone is having foot fungus and goes to see a doctor to get freed from it, so the fungus goes away. But then, after a short time the same fungus comes back, he goes again to the doctor. After the third time of removal and it just comes back, it might be time to find out, why the fungus does come. Is it the socks not washed hot enough, going to some public shower and not drying the feet enough, or what not.

Same with Negs, if they keep coming back all the time, one should find out the reason.

DAN
7th May 2010, 06:43 PM
So what is your steps for finding out why?

Alienor
8th May 2010, 08:27 AM
I would suggest to think about it, do meditation or brainstorming. Depending on the problem there are various approaches. I guess it is a bit like talking with a psychotherapist to find out the source of ones problem/fear/whatnot.
There is always the option to get outside help like a therapist, regression-therapist, shaman, medium, etc. So a therapist who is specialized in finding such sources of problems.

If the person got started and is dedicated to find the source, then one (for example me) can assist by removing the current "foot fungus" (NEG).

DAN
8th May 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks Alienor :)

Hopefully sometime in the future, the foot fungus can be cured without taking those steps

Alienor
9th May 2010, 08:37 AM
@Dan: Finding a cure for everything, just a little pill to take and all is good and healthy again, that sure seems to be the big dream and sure is how modern medicine is designed to work. No need to find the source or reason of why someone got sick, just take the medicine. That is why in my opinion the modern medicine does fail in so many cases - fighting down the symptoms often just brings up even more severe stuff, the body tries to get ones attention.

Taking a pill is easy, searching for the source of a illness is often difficult.

I did come to realize, that this above mentality makes it really difficult to help most people who have NEG-problems. They think by removing the NEG, they should be instantly cured. That is not so in most cases! So people go and try to find someone who can give them the instant cure, instead of starting to work to find the source of their problem.

Sometimes it might be enough to remove a NEG, just as modern medicine is great when you come with a broken leg. But in most cases it does require some more work.

DAN
10th May 2010, 12:13 AM
I did come to realize, that this above mentality makes it really difficult to help most people who have NEG-problems. They think by removing the NEG, they should be instantly cured. That is not so in most cases! So people go and try to find someone who can give them the instant cure, instead of starting to work to find the source of their problem.

I thought you sounded like a healer :? But what i like about you is your wording is softer (don't take this wrong) when most start reaching the mental area they put guilt on the victim. This can be used as a tool to unconsciosly control a victim, (i've known a few healers that do this)

Your analogy of the foot fungus you sound like you will not instantly treat the foot fungus unless you know what cases it? Is it really any of your business?

Me i happen to like my life, i'm not willing to change because something on the otherside wants to change me.

I shook a very troublesome neg heeding the advice above, (trust me i heard it many times) proving to myself that this could be done.

Alienor
10th May 2010, 04:36 PM
Your analogy of the foot fungus you sound like you will not instantly treat the foot fungus unless you know what cases it? Is it really any of your business?

Hm, I wrote, that after it was treated and returned for the third time, I would suggest to look for the source of the troubles. But actually, when it comes to NEGs, I usually try immediately to find the source, that I learned from experience. It just does not help people at all to go and remove the NEG, when one does not also ensure the follow up.

Also it gets very frustrating for people, when they do not experience any improvement, because as soon as one NEG is removed, the next one is right there. I find it important that a person I try to help does understand this.

In cases were a NEG is actually life-threatening, of course it always makes sense to remove it. Usually the next NEG is then something one can live with, just because the life-threatening types are more rare.

watrinh
12th May 2010, 04:05 AM
@Dan: Compare it with this: When someone is having foot fungus and goes to see a doctor to get freed from it, so the fungus goes away. But then, after a short time the same fungus comes back, he goes again to the doctor. After the third time of removal and it just comes back, it might be time to find out, why the fungus does come. Is it the socks not washed hot enough, going to some public shower and not drying the feet enough, or what not.

Same with Negs, if they keep coming back all the time, one should find out the reason.

u sound awfully experienced with fungi...
:mrgreen: