Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Healers Required!

Argeroth Guest

More Healers Required!

G'day!
    I have recently come to terms with a vocation I connect strongly with. I wish to learn to heal others. Even more so.. I wish to help heal our Earth. With all the apparent anarchy going on now a days, with all the studying and reading I have done in the past couple of months... I as though the earth is suffering form a compermised amune system...
    I would say that one of the roles of humanity.. supposedly is to work and function as the caretakers of the planet.. We for some mysterious or occult(hidden) reason have been cut off from that duty. I could go on for pages about my option but it would not serve the purpose of this post.
    I feel that our people have been enslaved for many millenia... Almost as if we are born into captivity. We are taught to be angry.. to hate.. to feel alone.. as a result.. we numb ourselves... Drug, Media, Sex, Politics, War All of this things coming together to prevent us ever realizing who we are... where we came from... and what we can do to restore the balance.
    A message I hear more and more these days... We all have a choice to feel the way we feel. Hate will only beget more hate.. lust.. more lust... etc.. the opposite pole of that being... Love more love compassion more compassion. We cannot heal ourselves and the world using the very tools that have been put in place in enslave us...
    By choosing to be positive.. but choosing to smile instead of frown.. by choosing to love and manifest love.. and spread love.. and becoming a point source of that high emotion we can postively affect others around us. By healing and educating those around us about these facts.. (if they are ready for the knowledge) they too can become point sources. It only takes one match to ignite a blaze.
    Eminating these high emotions and learning to do what is necessary to help boost out mother earths healing.. we can restore her amune system.. and we can help her to iradicate the mysterious disease that infects her....
    That is why I wish to become a healer...

linksshadow Guest
    Dear Argeroth,

That was a very beautiful post and mirrors my feelings in a great many ways. There can never be enough healers, guides or even believers in the powers that lie in light. Like attracts like except with polar opposites,such as magnetics (stupid newtonian physics ). Why do you think so many companies are selling the "secrets to attracting wealth" that are nothing more than changing ones attitude? Because it works and they can.

It is most wonderful that you wish to become a healer. Might I direct you to this thread which has some wonderful tips that can be used to start along the path or even use if you have been on the path for quite some time. http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=175

The wonderful thing about the world we live in is that we are always learning. No one ever has all the answers ergo my signature.

Best Wishes,
    Dan

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Hi Argeroth,

I agree with you 100%. You echo words I have been saying for many years. It's wonderful to hear of others who are seeing the truth of how we live in this world.

In my opinion, the best way to become that match that starts a blaze is to focus on yourself. The more you focus that loving energy on you, the more you radiate out that energy from yourself.

The more you radiate Love, the more those around you will notice it and become affected by it and want to be around you and emulate your energies.

The snowball effect is amazing to watch

Donald

Quantitativefool Guest
    Hello Argeroth,

I agree completely with you. I feel that we should make a greater effort to love others and show compassion. I also believe we should all try to exchange energy with the earth. Love for love, energy for energy. I believe if people being and continue this cycle Our society, our people, will all experience positive change. Perhaps we should have like... Scheduled days each month (2-3?) for an hour or two where we should all try to meditate on the grass and exchange energy with eachother and the earth to try to mend the wounds we have already put in it. It would at least be a way to encourage meditation and perhaps give a few others the motivation to experience the amazing energy of the earth.

With best wishes,

-Stu

Argeroth Guest

Finding community

Gday!
    I am encouraged to hear that there are others that feel like me. I must really thank indivuals such as Robert Bruce as well as all of the indivuals that he's entrusted to maintain the forum. We have a solid surface area to grow metaphysically.. as well as to share with others.
    These types of community set ups are great. I think that each of us has to find multiple mediums to speak and share in this type of dicussion. I am actually thinking about participating in a spritual community in my area called kingview.... many acres of farm land set up for the soul purpose of spritual growth and experience.
    If we come together with other people like that... We not only help others heal.. but they help us heal in new and powerful ways.

tyciol Guest
    Drug, Media, Sex, Politics, War

You think all of these stop us from discovering who we are? Is who we are so little a thing as to be clouded by these? Who we are is who we decide to be, not some hidden thing covered by things others do not like to deal with.

Drugs are bad, but perhaps those who have experienced them and broken free have discovered more of their own will than someone who has avoided the battle. This won't get me started on them, but it is worth consideration I think.

Media is annoying and entertaining. It is a good way to begin applying your judgement, deciding what you will and will not take into your beliefs.

Sex? You think sex is bad? Oy... Sex is a fine and beautiful thing by my thinking. I can't think of anything that's been around before sex.

Politics is indeed bad, and is probably what has soured you on the media. Even so, at the heart politics are a good system I think, but nowadays it just allows for so much corruption, a more fluctuating and better representational system would probably work better.

War is change. If something can't be enacted through peaceful ways, war is sometimes a necessity, though not beautiful when you look at the bullets fired, the principals fought for in wars can occasionally be beautiful things. War brings out the worst and the best in the spirit.

Dsmoke Guest
    Tyciol I see what you're getting at, but don't forget that all these things taken to excess are harmful for humanity as a whole. And our society (I'm an American speaking here) definitely takes them all to extremes. Sex is good, for instance, I'm rather fond of it myself. But taken to extremes, it results in things like sexual slavery, disrespect of people (not just women), people who have little interest in anything other than immediate sexual gratification, etc. I'm sure you know people like that.

Same with the media, drugs, politics, and war. None of those things are inherently bad, and in fact can have a good side. But our society(ies) take them to extremes and the effects are damaging on people, and THAT is what needs healing.

Is who we are so little a thing as to be clouded by these? Who we are is who we decide to be, not some hidden thing covered by things others do not like to deal with.
    I would like to think so! And those of us who are waking up, so to speak, can make these decisions for ourselves. But there are many people out there who are sleepwalking through life and their own potential. They don't even know that something more than TV and shopping malls exist and so yes, they are clouded by such negative energy. I think when Argeroth referred to healing, he/she was talking about these people.

If you have the strength of self to realize that you are above such things, then good for you! But so many people are not at that level yet. Collectively, they create a culture of tired, negative energy and a deep feeling of unfulfillment. That IS something that needs healing.

Argeroth I'm just learning about healing. I'm learning about healing the physical body of aches and pains, but it's a little harder to know how to treat emotional wounds. I've found three helpful things:

1) I have to heal my own psyche first, or I'm of little use to others. This is a long process and I accept that

2) (and I'm sorry, I have no way to put this without sounding ridiculously love-n-light happy shiny newagey) The more genuine love that I put into the world, the better everyone is. Maybe not in an immediately noticeable way, but the way that you feel a little better when someone is nice to you.

3) I don't know if they have meetup.com in Canada, but around here is a great Energy Healer's group at Meetup.com. If you're looking to learn, meeting people who practice it may help you.[/quote]

Argeroth Guest

Community

Hi,
    I know they have a meetup site in Canada. Its just a matter of bringing into focus the intent in the fore front of my life. Part of that I feel is bringing my immediate family into that intent. My wife is just starting to come around with this stuff.. of course with a little nudge for me...
    There is a actually community not to far where I live. Its more of a spritual community. Kingsview, I think for me it has become imperative that I start at the most basic level.. moving with my wife and child.. and future children.. it is there love and support that will help alot too...
    I just wish my wife shared the same passion that I have for it... I think I will find that her and I are a lil more on the same wave length that I think.. but who knows..

Quantitativefool Guest
    In Colorado there is a 'World Prayer or healing Center' that i visited a few months ago, it was a very interesting and wonderful place and if anyone is in that area the prayer services as well as talks/meditations they do are wonderful. So, there's a little bit of hope for this in a universal way as well!

Best wishes,
    -Stu

Huggie Guest

two sites to learn Healing

Hi, I am a Spiritual Healer from 'way back'. Lately, I have advanced by joining two sites
    http://www.quantuntouch.com They have raised 'Hands on Healing" and 'Distant Healing' from "Hit and Miss" up to nearly 100% success *(for me anyway)
    also try www. wayimmunics.com They have a simple, magical process which seems to cure anything. They aim to cleanse Earth of disease in 6 years and I will be v. surprised if they don't!
    Huggie