Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: is there 12 astrolgical enities

Re: is there 12 astrolgical enities

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    if you have no pov of your own then it is safe to say you'll find no grasp on any other's pov.
    Uh, I post my view a couple days ago - Why are you telling me that? I can not grasp Catterpillerlady's view, because I was confused!

i think the mods here do a pretty good job of replying to these threads, even when they (threads) make no sense because the op hasnt and isnt attempting to make their own sense of it.
    It does make sense, because I was asking this quetion out of curiosity

i think the mods here do a pretty good job of replying to these threads, even when they (threads) make no sense because the op hasnt and isnt attempting to make their own sense of it.

some, i reckon, would drop a quarter in the machine expecting to gain an answer that they've done little or nothing toward gaining. kinda like "Big" with Tom Hanks

am i complaining? nah, just an observation...
    I post this thread, because I want to know about the zodiac. I have a right to ''gain'' an answer from some one, because I was searching for knowlegde. Is it alright with you? Don't try to agrue with me!

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

You have a very strong heart, beating with very strong contractions, while you wrote that long post for me.