Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: is there 12 astrolgical enities

Re: is there 12 astrolgical enities

I want to you to read palehorse's post, because I want you to know what I am talking about and tell me what do you think of it. Do you think my grammar is bad?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_light36
    I want to you to read palehorse's post, because I want you to know what I am talking about and tell me what do you think of it.
    I did read his post. I have no comments on it. Palehorse is a brilliant bloke, and I appreciate him on many levels (not the least of which is his wicked sense of humour), but his inner landscape and mine are very, very different.

Furthermore, I speak from my OWN experience, not from anyone else's. With due respect to Palehorse, his experiences may or may not have any resonance or meaning to me. If you prefer his comments, then go with that. Why do you need me (of all people!) to comment on the inner reality of someone else, anyway?

By the way, if you don't know who Edgar Cayce is, you should Google him.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Furthermore, I speak from my OWN experience, not from anyone else's. With due respect to Palehorse, his experiences may or may not have any resonance or meaning to me. If you prefer his comments, then go with that. Why do you need me (of all people!) to comment on the inner reality of someone else, anyway?

I am sorry, because I thought the information in his post is universal and relevant. I did not know he was explaining his point of view to me. We keep getting mixed up, because we are on different levels. You was coming from an subjective standpoint and I was coming from an objective one. I thought you was speaking from an objective standpoint on my level. out of all the confusion, I don't have a clear grasp of your point of view. Wonderfull exepriance!

if you have no pov of your own then it is safe to say you'll find no grasp on any other's pov.

i don't see folks as 'inventing' astrology, though they sure did connect some dots and add some names to it. i suspect this gave to astrology that personal touch that they could begin to grasp within themselves a vast and daunting universe.

oddly though, is that the connected dots and names do portray the particular forces to be reckoned with in human terms. i imagine this may seem very childish to our modern povs. however, i also imagine that in our modern povs we lack our childlike wonder that would invariably connect the dots and give personified names.

i think the mods here do a pretty good job of replying to these threads, even when they (threads) make no sense because the op hasnt and isnt attempting to make their own sense of it.

some, i reckon, would drop a quarter in the machine expecting to gain an answer that they've done little or nothing toward gaining. kinda like "Big" with Tom Hanks

am i complaining? nah, just an observation...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_Light36
    I am sorry, because I thought the information in his post is universal and relevant. I did not know he was explaining his point of view to me.
    FWIW, I'm of the view that there may be nothing that is truly "universal" -- for everything that seems to be mostly objectively true, you could probably find an exception somewhere, a way to make things work differently, and/or things working differently on their own without your input somewhere else.

What I post, I'm not necessarily suggesting will work the same way for everybody at all times; more like "this was the way I found to deal with this issue which worked; your mileage may vary."

In general I think most people who end up on some sort of spiritual or personal development course will probably end up getting rid of internal "stuff" they find isn't serving them, and there are a ton of different ways to approach that. In my case I've found that this programming often tends to end up in more or less well defined packages that can be worked with as such, in much the same way as computer programs. I've also found that authentic Self-parts behave, feel (vibewise) and interact a lot differently from said programs. So, rather than having to figure out, track down and work separately with "programmed trait A, B, C and D" I can just tell my subconscious "delete Aquarius programming" and it will "uninstall" the entire astrological thoughtform as a package. At that point, I can deal with my own self-aspects as themselves, rather than as programmed Aquarians. But, as I said, mileage varies based on one's goals, major premises, understanding and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    FWIW, I'm of the view that there may be nothing that is truly "universal" -- for everything that seems to be mostly objectively true, you could probably find an exception somewhere, a way to make things work differently, and/or things working differently on their own without your input somewhere else.
    Wow, this thread is very different and growing on a fast rate - it is about point of views of astrology and objectivity. Are you teaching me a lesson about creating my own point of view, rather than finding information from another source? Why are you teaching me this lesson?

I like that..."delete aquarius programming" PR. i often think of it like a house hooked into the grid of utilitys. my thoughts then are to reverse the situation of the house by going solar and utilizing everything at my personal disposal to perhaps even feed some into the grid for others.

being an aries, i also see that my personality is bound up in certain characteristics. this too for me is more about overcoming these obstacles, just like getting off the grid, or as PR said "delete programming".

wstein said something very powerful over in another thread yesterday on the topic of changing robes, "just go naked".

but, i still imagine that to 'delete', or to reverse, or to get naked; one has to have at least developed a personal pov, begged borrowed or stolen, for there aint nothing new under the sun.

i mean, i have to realize that i am fully clothed, hooked into an enslaving grid, pummeled with programming; to then unclothe, reverse flow, delete...and be 'just me'.

yeah, the monkeys on my back may yet clearly be seen by those i love, but that is love's enduring strength afterall, to despite seeming human weakness, dare to love.

Blog Entries

Like so many, and apparently most of us, I viewed Astrology as something akin to a parlor game. It wasn't until I looked at it in relation to the Cabala that it took on a much greater dimension. This may interest somebody.

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Eyeoneblack, thank you for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    Like so many, and apparently most of us, I viewed Astrology as something akin to a parlor game. It wasn't until I looked at it in relation to the Cabala that it took on a much greater dimension. This may interest somebody.

interesting indeeds.

Earth is where it's at, where we are, in and of it. astounding aint it, this 'here' home of ours?

"evol|love", BlackDog quote

what is personality but dimensionality, one perhaps felt as lesser and the other seen as greater.

to err is human, to forgive is divine. the lesser and greater of 'it'.

peace on earth, under-standing the Moon, Ceeing how to love Her love. perhaps He is Us, the Moon Child resting in Peace, awaiting Peace's momentous birth??? She's taking quite a stoning, called every name in the book, been walked upon to many times to tell. Maybe a Good Man will seek to cover Her, raise Her up and help Her free herself from those relentless accusations.

maybe so...

Peace to ya Bro/Sis,

tim