Thread: Anybody know much about the twin ray phenomenon?

Jenn Lynn Guest

Anybody know much about the twin ray phenomenon?

I know that it is an extremely rare occurrence, so being the eternal skeptic I thought I'd try poking holes all over it. It's possible that I have met mine.. MAYBE. We both fit the profile and suffer from the entire list of symptoms and signs that can manifest, and interestingly we both had deep spiritual questions this year that had nothing to do with finding a person, as we had both decided that happiness could be found as a loner. But then odd circumstances put us in direct contact with each other, followed by more synchronicities than I have seen over the course of my ENTIRE life. Mad synchronicities.. and although we are 7000 miles apart, by the third day of totally innocent correspondence we had direct psychic links to each other, telepathic and empathic. We've also been activating each other's chakras.. before we met my heart had been completely dormant for my whole life (which had been kind of frustrating to me) and now i have sensation in it every damn day. Our third eye chakras have been firing non-stop since our first meeting. And my crown is on fire.

SO, the practical girl in me says that I have simply found someone that is as sensitive and perceptive as I am. I have always been able to read people, and this is the first one I have met that can read me back! And I am also a scientist, so it's hard for me to swallow the idea of a soul being split and put into two separate bodies, but who knows. Perhaps it's best to have an open mind. And it kinda seems like there could be a lot more going on that just a psychic connection, as I have never been "activated" energetically like this by anyone before... any ideas ??

Blog Entries

Re: Anybody know much about the twin ray phenomenon?

Hello, Jenn Lynn.

If you made an important growth contract with another soul before coming here I would expect results like this. You will be showered by synchronicities to foster the decision to create the relationship and grow together - mind, I'm not saying what kind of relationship.

This might be accompanied by strong experiences - energetic, in dreams, out of body. Strong emotions, too! It simply might mean that the connection is an important growth nexus in your life and that your support team and everything involved in planning, guiding and directing your growth makes you ready for taking this step.

You sound like a person who might suspect that this does not come without challenges, and it is likely that each of you will experience growth challenges to move into a direction where this important contract can be fulfilled (or where you can begin to fulfill it - sometimes it stretches over the full lifetime).

If you are twin rays, twin souls or twin flames I cannot say. But I think there will be plenty of guidance if you know how to listen to it and feel it to find out what actually needs to be done. And how to proceed.

Good luck,
    Oliver

Jenn Lynn Guest

Thanks Oliver!

One day I will wake up, and it will be a day where I will not have some damn challenge facing me But I am prepared, we have both at least decided that this is clearly an experience we can learn something from, and I have to say this is certainly one of the more enjoyable and mysterious ones.. and you are so right about the emotions, good lord! Talk about overload. I will continue to ask for guidance, I am receiving good direction already, so I have faith. It's just so new! I mean, you spend your whole life wandering the planet thinking you are the only person that perceives the world the way you do, and then one day WHAM!! suddenly you discover you were mistaken

Blog Entries

Hello, Jenn Lynn.

Sounds like you have the right attitude to benefit from this experience in many regards.

Good luck,
    Oliver

two rays, as two flames each one unknown to the other, awakend as yet another ray, as a violet flame, that twain the two, understanding in unconditional love, would bind them as one.

braided up, after all that seemingly let them down.

love is no phenomenon, however, forgotten of love is phenomenal - for it would seem to have divided what is an inseparable union.

what love falling or falling in love looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYMw3jsEtbM

extended version...wait for the ending though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a6p2gBpO7o

one might ask, what this has to do with the topic. however, the topic is about wisdom and power. i add/offer the third and key to both in the balance...love. wisdom-love-power
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

6. Re: Anybody know much about the twin ray phenomenon?

You can find some more information here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34.

A member on this board, queenmidnyte, has written a little about twin flames. If you do a search on her user name, her posts should pop right up.

Jenn Lynn Guest

Thank you all a ton for your input, you people rock. Interestingly Tutor, Jonathan Livingston Seagull happens to be a connection point for us, so the vid was fun I did see queenmidnyte's posts on here, and I have done some looking around on the net, but most of what I am finding isn't really resonating with me for some reason.. anything that involves any kind of negative energy or neediness isn't speaking to me. Could be faulty wiring on my part tho... BUT! thanks a TON for the link to spiritualforums. I am in fact going to repost this question there, it looks like there may be some folks there that can help. What's funny is that as each day passes, it seems that my questions about this evolve, it's like there are all of these phases we are going through super fast together. So now I think that maybe a support group would help.. over the past three weeks both of our lives have been through a state of complete upheaval, so I dunno, I guess it's just nice to know that other people get messed with by this universe too

Check out this link from the Paul Solomon readings. He did readings in the style of Edgar Cayce. Here he talks about the path of a soul that split in two going through Atlantis and the time of Christ.

http://www.paulsolomon.com/NewFiles/Atl ... 209122.pdf
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

congrats on the connection you are very fortunate indeed to have this level of love in a relationship.

I was in the exact same position you are in except we were both trying to clear blockages so it was a wild ride, mostly negative. We used to have synchronized intense feelings of connections across distance, but not in a happy way. Mostly tears of awe and flat out emotional release knowing that someone relates to you and is deeply connected across space and time. But it changed my world view and I am forever grateful for the experience and I am reaping the benefits now.

niki123 Guest

I wish I could help you Jenn Lynn but I have no answers for you.I've had the same thing happen to me almost 4 years ago and I had this encounter with this guy I've dreamed about and he was shocked out of his mind when he saw me.I was forced to leave by my guides ? and I still don't know what to make out of what happened to this day.I felt like we were one and I've known him forever.Do you mean a twin flame or twin ray ? The strange thing is that we look similar which is really weird.I've detached myself from him and that took a lot of tries and failures.He is not in my life and I don't know if he will ever be but in the meantime I live my boring life the way I can.