Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: what is grounding?

Blog Entries

Re: what is grounding?

Hello, Alaskans.

Please describe by what you mean by "unstable." I'd like to know what you're actually struggling with.

I get that you struggle with the fact that you cannot bring through 100% of the truth and are disappointed by any amount distortion you put on it by expressing it. It seems like your recurrent response to this seems to be inaction, but given your dissatisfaction this cannot be the final answer or your would gladly stick with it.

So, what to do with your truth when it cannot be perfectly shared but wants to come out? What else could you do that lies between these two extremes - perfect truth sharing (unattainable) or withholding it (unsatisfactory)?

This might only demonstrate my lack of memory regarding what you wrote in the past, but have you ever considered art instead of writing as means of conveying truth? Have you considered music? I think you're a painter, right? How does the truth affect your art and does it help to express it?

Cheers,
    Oliver

my greatest problem in life has ever been that i always need a problem that requires solving.

the exercise of freewill dictates arising problems, otherwise we'd be no more than automatons with no sense of self being alive to individually live as we uniquely are in life.

therein points to one's sense of well being, or the health of the whole being as self/life.

perhaps healing to wellness is realizing what is life, and therefrom letting go the seriousness that all too often wrecks us upon the rocks, where we forget that the tides will come in and raise us up to take us out once again.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hello, Tim.

You look at the current state of your mind (goal-oriented mode) and deduce from it what you think life is. You also equate problems as necessary.

I think that's kind of like putting things on their head. That's the problem-solution machine of the thinking mind speaking. If it's on overdrive it always runs. It seeks for problems. It tries to figure out solutions. It constantly throws up thoughts. It also tries to convince itself that it is the only mode to be.

Oppose this with true relaxation and see what happens.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Alaskans Guest

apologies for writing wierd-
    me too tutor. I have a sense of creating problems out of thin air lately. seems due to a need to experience. if we arent experiencing observing something we do not exist. as you said. (even all within group-beings observe)

unstable? you dont notice me changing all the time? I want to be the me thats nice to have around. good me, slay the rest of me..

Yea. Im a painter. Pretty good at it now too.
    Smart guy. I have used it mainly to express experiences, but only I know what is expressed in it usually. For me expressing is experiencing and exploring. Came to a point where I wasnt able to express things accurately enough even to myself in my own diary with abstract writing. let alone art.
    Last beautifull energy I was in was half a year ago, traveling the bredth and width of the feminine with my faeries in art. Beyond then its been crap. 6 months long time, or was it a year? Seem to be loosing track of time, a sign of drifting aimlessly.
    In reflection of what you said it feels like the only medium that I could ever hope to express myself in is another person (or being?).
    Its hard for me to imagine not being alone... Now that I see it, I see that I am just dying of thirst to share in others beautifull things I have discovered and experienced. At the same time I feel ashamed at how I treat myself with all the ugly things I have experienced lately.

PS..how do you paint things like an experience of trying to hold in a love so strong you are afraid of releasing it, what will happen? unable to contain it then explode across the entire northern hemisphere. The essence of creation, the tapestry of the universe and the beauty of heaven, experiencing it directly caused to tumble uncontrollably out-of-body at the speed of light. Angelic pink energy. Even just the arch shaped love of heaven.. Sorry for rambling, illistrating the limits. Can I be those places forever and express them in people please? A little stability please? Why just a taste then gone? You see.

intuitive understanding may overcome the instinctive problem solving requirement that is survival at it's finest, or at least in the balance allow one peace of mind through a sense of humor at 'self'.

korpo, so right...'turn that baby on it's proverbial head'.

alaskans, it's nice to see ya around.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hello, Alaskans.

That's why I mentioned music. It might be one of the mediums such feeling states and experiences can be expressed through most truly. Accumulating and dissipating energy? Music at its best.

People are not a medium, though. The only person you can use as a medium is yourself. Try starting with your own self, if you can make it an expression of what you want to express. This way others can chose to reverberate with it.

The ugly things you've experienced usually hold the clues what needs to be done, corrected and changed. That's how it works for me.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

PS - the most surefire way is of course to teach others to have the same experience. Once they arrive there, out-of-body sharing to a deep degree might be possible, too.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4