Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is grounding?

Blog Entries

Re: what is grounding?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    My higher self has almost no understanding of masterbation, hes no help at all when I have a question!
    In a dream I met a greatly revered monk in the temple of rebirth who telepathicly conveyed to me every dream in my life, explaining each one, thousands within seconds. Afterwords he asked me what a spatula is, and what is the useage of toilet paper. Now thats ungrounded.
    No, it's just what Kurt would call missing bits in his translation table. This monk simply never had a life on Earth while these things existed or were available. These physical objects were never experienced through a body, hence there is no translation for them available.

If you read Kurt's "The Unanswered Question" or "Otherwhere" you would find the part where he meets the emissaries from other energy/reality systems. They needed to share in his experience to learn something about what basic emotions are, as such concepts don't exist in their learning systems.

A similar thing is recounted in Bruce Moen's book in Focus 34/35 with the 2nd GathGroup. A telepathic race that had never had a direct, personal experience of the energy of Pure Unconditional Love. By sharing this information in an energetic way, kind of like a mind meld, they were exposed to the underlying experience they were lacking.

Hence not knowing what a certain object is might be a lack of practical experience in this regard, but what the monk actually did is so highly evolved - translating and explaining the symbolism of all your dreams in one energy information packet - that it is most likely that he was beyond all issues of grounding in a state of wholeness one would assume for a higher teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Of course, they arent here, but to experience as them we must be like them. Why not always ascend to them (meta)physically, morally, and mentally but be aware of new lessons and understanding on earth?
    Yes, why not? To do so you have to be grounded. "Ascending" is a misleading term. You are "down here," they are "up there"? In reality there exists a psychological distance that is bridged by developing your mind and level of groundedness here to allow to bring "them" through.

By developing yourself in a grounded way, by being fully present in this physical reality you "expand" your self so that there is no "you" and "them" - groundedness is one of the basic preconditions for that. Your self naturally expands and expands till it starts to include the qualities of the Higher Self.

That's why I think "ascending" is misleading. Ultimately you connect together more and higher levels of yourself to be present within you here and now. That's the real ascension, and it rests on the firm base of grounding like a big tower on its fundament.

Your Higher Self will not come round and be here and suddenly wonder what a tooth brush is while you knew it still yesterday. You will add in more and more of the qualities of your higher self until your personality here and your Higher Self are so aligned that it's energies pass down to here and are expressed by you.

At least that's what I've thought you meant. Did you?

Oliver

Alaskans Guest

Thank you Korpo, you're on a roll. Both posts help me a lot (here & one vs one vs none). I will take them to heart.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Alaskans. I appreciate it!

Oliver

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Your Higher Self will not come round and be here and suddenly wonder what a tooth brush is while you knew it still yesterday. You will add in more and more of the qualities of your higher self until your personality here and your Higher Self are so aligned that it's energies pass down to here and are expressed by you.
    Actually, in my experience, things like this can very much happen, though I hope it doesn't happen very often (because, well... it sucks). From the feedback I've gotten, it is possible for the 3D self to be more or less totally separated from its HS of origin to the point that there is no direct link or perception. This can indeed cause the HS to lose large blocks of earth-time, complete with having little or no direct knowledge of what's happening down here. They can gain knowledge to a degree and pass guidance indirectly through other HS's they're close with who have an intact connection to their own 3D selves, but it turns out a lot like secondhand knowledge of a country you've never visited, and trying to pass advice to someone who's dealing with the actual reality of living there. The "distance" is not physical but often may as well be, as it functions the same way. My impression is that it's a combination of dimensional "distance", resonance, frequency, psychology and "mechanically" (like the etheric equivalent of a cut or jammed phoneline). I'd call it "functional distance" rather than say, geographical or directional, though IMO dimensional distance is "geographical" in a way.

Grounding certainly helps in much the same way that if someone's trying to find you, it's probably better to stay in one place than to wander through the wilderness -- i.e. it begins to give the HS a more focused "antenna" in the physical to look for, makes it easier to prod you into alignment with your HS, and provides a center for fragmented self aspects to centralize (so the HS is not trying to "connect" with various self-parts that are all over the map in all the above mentioned ways and unknown / nonlocal relative to the conscious mind). In contrast, an ungrounded individual makes for a fuzzy frequency, or at worst, no centralized Self in the physical for the HS to calibrate with and anchor to. There does need to be a balance though, because if you're TOO grounded, there won't be much upper chakra activity, which is where the HS initially needs to connect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Actually, in my experience, things like this can very much happen, though I hope it doesn't happen very often (because, well... it sucks). From the feedback I've gotten, it is possible for the 3D self to be more or less totally separated from its HS of origin to the point that there is no direct link or perception. This can indeed cause the HS to lose large blocks of earth-time, complete with having little or no direct knowledge of what's happening down here.
    That's not what I was talking about.

You talk about a person so misaligned with its HS that no transfer happens. I talk about a person who gets so aligned with its HS that the personality of the person expands to include the HS.

This personality would of course know all the details it knew before. I never adopted the view of the HS here, but of the personality in the body. If you manage to align your personality to the required degree to open up to this, your HS will be part of you, and connected with what you know about toothbrushes.

Having said that, the information you've provided is very interesting. I can imagine it to be possible that such a disconnect occurs, for example in people with obsessive nature who simply override all of the HS' plan for this life.

I don't think there's a condition of being "too grounded." This is mixing up two different categories Charles, Kurt non-physical teacher, taught me about in our first channeled session. There's the willingness to be here, and that is grounding. And separately there is the willingness to incorporate experiences from the other side. Both wishes can be lived from at the same time, in a balanced integrated manner. In fact, what we know out-of-body could be used to enhance our willingness to be here, as Kurt gave an example of in "The Unanswered Question."

To me, grounding is not any kind of opposite of being out of body. It is a set of qualities that represent the willingness to be here, a state of acceptance, an openness to this reality. It does not mean overindulging, obsessing, being addicted or attached to it, though.

It also does not mean not wanting to go out of body or have no adventures like that. It just means not having that escapist desire to live there instead. That's a grounded approach to projection, lucid dreaming, etc. See it as an enhancement of this life, a further aspect, but not seek to just run away and fly around and have some colorful experiences.

There is one aspect of dream yoga that applies here, I think. A yogi should not get attached to any reality he encounters. It is not preferrable to get addicted to astral sex over physical sex, for example. Neither should he get detached or disinterested. In the end the right approach, IMO, is to become equanimous and treat all realities one experiences with the same attitude - as part of your experience as a soul. Giving yourself to it without becoming overly identified with it.

Oliver

6. Re: what is grounding?

In a short formulation I would describe grounding as the following:

The voluntary lowering/adapting of one's own vibration to fit the given dimensional environment.

I see absolutely no reason why it would be wrong for someone who has raised his/her vibrations to such a degree that he/she would no longer wish to exist on Earth anymore - to wish to leave this Plane on purpose. I can clearly see why this however would strike fear into those who are strongly "gronded" in this Plane. It could make them feel unsafe and worthless.

The spirit is free and should not be slave to social and mental conditioning of such kind as to being judged that not wanting to live in this Plane would be "escapism" - cowardry, irresponsibility etc.

There are many spirits on Earth who know they don't belong here and they should follow their hearts to lead them HOME and they know - it is not planet Earth.

And I will stand up for them and support them since I am one of them and many of us will actually return home before our bodies die.

kind regards,

Paul

Blog Entries

[EDIT: deleted]

Blog Entries

As I said before to Alaskans, everyone is on their own path, and 's/he' who is done here and is ready to go to the next step will do so regardless of what anyone says- when I speak of 'inbalance' and 'lack of groundedness' I am speaking of someone who has not raised their vibrational rate, but thinks they have due to their ego being fooled into thinking they have- such people will have undesirable consequences from this lack of balance, especially higher chakra overstimulation- they will be paranoid, possibly delusional, and highly unhappy-may want to force others to follow whatever their own path is, and be very angry if and when they don't. This is because of strong ego attachment.
    A person who has transcended the world (in other words, has raised their vibration) will feel no attachment to anger, jealousy, regret, or ego- I do think Alaskans may be there, so this whole conversation may be moot for him.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

9. Re: what is grounding?

The question has been deleted so I will revoke my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    As I said before to Alaskans, everyone is on their own path, and 's/he' who is done here and is ready to go to the next step will do so regardless of what anyone says- when I speak of 'inbalance' and 'lack of groundedness' I am speaking of someone who has not raised their vibrational rate, but thinks they have due to their ego being fooled into thinking they have- such people will have undesirable consequences from this lack of balance, especially higher chakra overstimulation- they will be paranoid, possibly delusional, and highly unhappy-may want to force others to follow whatever their own path is, and be very angry if and when they don't. This is because of strong ego attachment.
    A person who has transcended the world (in other words, has raised their vibration) will feel no attachment to anger, jealousy, regret, or ego- I do think Alaskans may be there, so this whole conversation may be moot for him.
    yup, moot it is.

has 'deleting' entrys become contagious?
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast