Lots of questions here.

When people mention some things I just draw a blank.
I dont really understand what "grounding" is or what it is supose to do. Or why everyone talks about it. What is the symptoms of not enough grounding, how does it feel? And how does it feel to be grounded?

From what I know right now it seems like a bad thing.
*What I gathered is it is basicly about being interested in the physical world.

*Some say you should do dirty things like eat bad food and drink? - I sometimes drink when I am feeling manic with pokey energy, it helps a lot, but I feel no different from hotdogs.

*Dont talk about spiritual or metaphysical stuff.

*Act like a human creature.- Humans place and allow limitations on themselves, does that mean no 'manifesting'??

I have some issues with that--
*What others call 'grounding' behavior I call pointless waste of time, and a good way to dull perception.

*I dont believe in being very attached to anything. Seeing how negatively people naturally react to someone with any strong attachment Im certain it is truth. (Do YOU like stalkers much?)

*Attachments make me feel sick to very sick (and thats not a self created program).

*Earthly energies (like lust) make me feel very sick, and disorder my mind.

*I feel most comfortable and stable when I am floating around shooting moonbeams and rainbows at people, not when I'm digging a sewer line, and playing with dookie.

*I live life very simply. I want nothing for myself. Getting a good job to get a fancy car and expensive do-dads is out of the question; I dont care about 'stuff' and behavior like that would infringe on what I view as important.

*Does it mean I cannot use my spirit, 'extra perceptions,' or manifesting, because that would not be grounded behavior? That is a huge problem, thats the only way I really can help people, or make progress in something, plus its my only fun. I havent manifested anything in weeks because I understood that as "grounding" (or is it "lazy"??).

*Most of all, I'm miserable thinking and acting like a normal human creature rather than a spiritual being. Humans are built for suffering. We dont believe in that, correct?