Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is grounding?

Blog Entries

Re: what is grounding?

See what you started, Tim?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    See what you started, Tim?
    yep . :::hangin me lil ole pin head in shame:::

it's an authoritic condition in my right index finger me thinks.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

I was going to reply with something that was 'funny' in my opinion, but I don't want to offend anyone so I'll keep it to myself.

bet it was funny too. dang it
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

No need to delete, I like what you all have to say
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    As I said before to Alaskans, everyone is on their own path, and 's/he' who is done here and is ready to go to the next step will do so regardless of what anyone says- when I speak of 'inbalance' and 'lack of groundedness' I am speaking of someone who has not raised their vibrational rate, but thinks they have due to their ego being fooled into thinking they have- such people will have undesirable consequences from this lack of balance, especially higher chakra overstimulation- they will be paranoid, possibly delusional, and highly unhappy-may want to force others to follow whatever their own path is, and be very angry if and when they don't. This is because of strong ego attachment.
    A person who has transcended the world (in other words, has raised their vibration) will feel no attachment to anger, jealousy, regret, or ego- I do think Alaskans may be there, so this whole conversation may be moot for him.
    I am happy someone thinks it is possible, that I'm not crazy. However, they wont let me let go of myself completly, I have some unbreakable contract. So I'm stuck with my ego till it is done. Sometimes I just want to sleep, if you know what I mean.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Sometimes I just want to sleep, if you know what I mean.
    Hello, Alaskans.

I feel you here. Had that feeling just yesterday. Sometimes it creeps up on me. Funny you'd mention it today.

Take care,
    Oliver

josh Guest

I agree. I didn't like this whole grounding thing or understand it at all for a long time.

The problem is that people are using the singular terminology "to ground" to mean several different things. That is why the confusion arises.

There is a BIG difference between:

"being in your body" - i.e., having your aura and awareness pulled in close to your body. I used to be so out of my body that I could shift into all kinds of different states and go on all kinds of trips, but I was very unaware of all the foreign energies stuck in my body. And my perspective was all stuck in my head -- it was very 2-d. Then I had a big News Flash: focusing on specific parts of my body is the most inefficient way of releasing blockages and working through core emotional images.

being "grounded" in general terms (food, behavior, attitude, etc)
    This just describes the average guy you see on the street I think. A blockhead. But running your male energy is important. When I run my male energy strongly around other men, my healing energy kicks in super high.

and the action (verb->) that is called "grounding."
    This is throwing down cords from your feet and root chakra into the earth to release FOREIGN ♥♥♥♥ energy that DOES NOT BELONG in your body!!! I wish someone would have stressed to me how important this was a long time ago...This is super super important...And I think most people don't get how important it is...This is the one thing that will help get your space super clean. In a month you can release years worth of ♥♥♥♥ by grounding. But you have to know how to replenish your energy through the crown with golden suns..or grounding will be hell.

Also it's important to always use a new/different grounding cord so you keep it in present time. This one tidbit is super important as well..

And then there is having lots of earth energy in your body...someone might refer to that as being "grounded."

Blog Entries

...being "grounded" in general terms (food, behavior, attitude, etc)
    This just describes the average guy you see on the street I think. A blockhead.
    I disagree. Being grounded in the physical is about balance. A blockhead, the average guy isn't grounded, he's imbalanced.

josh Guest

Well that was a bit of my own perception filtering down through there..yeah you're right..from my perspective having that much earth energy would be a good thing from where I've been at for a long time..sorry bout that.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by josh
    "being in your body" - i.e., having your aura and awareness pulled in close to your body. I used to be so out of my body that I could shift into all kinds of different states and go on all kinds of trips, but I was very unaware of all the foreign energies stuck in my body. And my perspective was all stuck in my head -- it was very 2-d. Then I had a big News Flash: focusing on specific parts of my body is the most inefficient way of releasing blockages and working through core emotional images.
    I understand that. Couple years ago while I was really 'cosmic' I decided to look at the effects of sex in detail as '.....umm' . There was a definitive feeling of being gigantic and trying to squeeze into a wetsuit hundreds of times too small for you. And another sensation of it being a comfortable, warm, but suffocating blanket. Certainly didnt see anything bad about being cosmic, it was really happy, tolerant, good, innocent.. but I didnt remove my ego at that time, I crafted it to be identical to the cosmos, so it didnt fill up with garbage, but good stuff. Later I disclaimed owning my ego, though its kinda true, it seems to really let in foreign junk. But I obviously dont know crap though

Quote Originally Posted by josh
    and the action (verb->) that is called "grounding."
    This is throwing down cords from your feet and root chakra into the earth to release FOREIGN ♥♥♥♥ energy that DOES NOT BELONG in your body!!! I wish someone would have stressed to me how important this was a long time ago...This is super super important...And I think most people don't get how important it is...This is the one thing that will help get your space super clean. In a month you can release years worth of ♥♥♥♥ by grounding. But you have to know how to replenish your energy through the crown with golden suns..or grounding will be hell.
    Maybe my problem recently? I knew that before, and saw the dramatic difference after practicing. Then I stopped after some years because it seemed like meditating and energy work wasnt doing anything anymore - and when I did it in a place with bad ambient energy it became a negative thing. I couldnt even be around many people. But I was a feeling that no actions matter because nobody is watching- so maybe someone has been pranking my intuition.
    I wonder what causes If Im not intensely focused I become unstable. Hell, I havent even trusted myself enough to write in the forums lately because though something is true when I write it within hours it may not. A talented mind angry at having nothing to smash through and sort? Pointless for me to say anything really. Mmm.. but cosmic yumminess is so delightfull. Perhaps the problem, the memory of such a flavor being a knowledge and memory denying the experience. Denying it by yearning for it.
    Just pointless blah blah blah dont mind me. A nice falling rock to the head or bolt of lightning would be nice that I might see the truth without this funny maze of self blocking my view.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast