Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dreamed about this man again!?

Blog Entries

Re: Dreamed about this man again!?

No, maybe I'm not understanding. I don't think you're hallucinating him. I just ask why you say "Please Help" as if seeing this man in the physical was something that scares you, or you don't want- so I asked if the reason you were asking for help as if you were in distress was that perhaps you were doubting your own eyes.
    I have no opinion as to what this man means, and your masculine side may be an option, also a guide, etc.- no idea- I just am baffled at your reaction, or what your reaction seems to be. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
    ???
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

I have dreamed about him often for the past 4 years,I saw him then the dreams stopped and now they started again and I saw him again.I'm confused !Why do I dream about him over and over and over and why do I see him but I was told not to talk to him when I saw him the first time.I was under the impression that our guides can't be seen by other people and are not in RL.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    No, maybe I'm not understanding. I don't think you're hallucinating him. I just ask why you say "Please Help" as if seeing this man in the physical was something that scares you, or you don't want- so I asked if the reason you were asking for help as if you were in distress was that perhaps you were doubting your own eyes.
    I have no opinion as to what this man means, and your masculine side may be an option, also a guide, etc.- no idea- I just am baffled at your reaction, or what your reaction seems to be. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
    ???

Blog Entries

Hello, niki123.

There could be a precognitive element involved. Maybe this person you saw is indeed the person referenced in your dreams. Maybe this person will play some role in your life, but the problem with precognition is that you know about things before they manifest or are ready. So, if this is indeed the person things might just not yet be "in position."

So, maybe that's the case here. I really can't say.

Also people in dreams often play various roles. Family members, co-workers, people you know, they all could be themselves or symbols for certain traits or guides trying to reach you through a certain relationship and so on. Still the recurring image of a person is usually something special because it is not taken from your life but from somewhere else, from other levels of your being.

Sorry to be so vague, but I'm just exploring possibilites here.

Take care,
    Oliver

4. Re: Dreamed about this man again!?

Hi niki,

Do a search on "Twin Flames". I think the search results might answer some of your questions.

niki123 Guest

Ha,ha !Hilarious!What do you think I did the first 2 years I dreamed about him? Yeah,twin flames! Only I know what happened and what felt like the first time I saw him.It was out of this world and nothing compares to it!I seem to see different man that look like him but the feeling is just not there !
    Quote Originally Posted by Cielo
    Hi niki,

Do a search on "Twin Flames". I think the search results might answer some of your questions.

6. Re: Dreamed about this man again!?

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    Ha,ha !Hilarious!What do you think I did the first 2 years I dreamed about him? Yeah,twin flames! Only I know what happened and what felt like the first time I saw him.It was out of this world and nothing compares to it!I seem to see different man that look like him but the feeling is just not there !
    Hi niki,

Sorry. I joined not too long ago and have not read your previous posts. I have had a similar "problem" (non-stop telepathic bond) that has been going on since late 2008. I thought I had lost my marbles when it first started. I did not know about twin flames until recently. I was just trying to help.

niki123 Guest

Sorry if I seemed sarcastic to you,Cielo.I have researched all I could find about twinflames in 2006 when all this stuff started and I was dreaming about him often like every 2 weeks.Then I saw him and I can't explain what happened but to preserve my sanity I had to let him go and now it started again?And to think that an hour before I saw him the first time,I questioned my sanity and then after it happened I knew that I was not crazy.What if he does not want me? I've read your post about your twin flame and all I can say is that I was very sure that I have severed my connection to mine but I can't tell you if that is a good thing or not.Thank you for trying to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    Hi niki,

Sorry. I joined not too long ago and have not read your previous posts. I have had a similar "problem" (non-stop telepathic bond) that has been going on since late 2008. I thought I had lost my marbles when it first started. I did not know about twin flames until recently. I was just trying to help.