Yes,you read that right!After freezing all night long,I woke up about 8:30am,used the bathroom then grabbed a blanket from the closet, covered myself up and went right back to sleep.I was with this man in this huge house and we were doing and I'll say this nicely hanky panky.I'm sure this forum gets lots of spam even without me talking about you know what,lol.And after this I went outside with my mother.Strangely,my mother looked very different.She was thinner and her short hair was not curled and she had a tan.The back yard was sort of like a park setting,wood bench,huge trees,grass,flowers and a water fountain and it was a nice warm summer day and a little breezy.I could see the ocean in the background between the trees. My cat was inside and outside were 2 stray cats and I was thinking that I didn't want my cat seeying me holding the strays because he doesn't like other cats.It just felt so real it must have been an obe.My daughter woke me up about 10:30 am and I was flat on my back and had this splitting headache.Actually the top of my head still feels like it's going to split open,lol.Your thoughts on this please?