Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreamed about this man again!?

niki123 Guest

Dreamed yet again about that man !

Yes,you read that right!After freezing all night long,I woke up about 8:30am,used the bathroom then grabbed a blanket from the closet, covered myself up and went right back to sleep.I was with this man in this huge house and we were doing and I'll say this nicely hanky panky.I'm sure this forum gets lots of spam even without me talking about you know what,lol.And after this I went outside with my mother.Strangely,my mother looked very different.She was thinner and her short hair was not curled and she had a tan.The back yard was sort of like a park setting,wood bench,huge trees,grass,flowers and a water fountain and it was a nice warm summer day and a little breezy.I could see the ocean in the background between the trees. My cat was inside and outside were 2 stray cats and I was thinking that I didn't want my cat seeying me holding the strays because he doesn't like other cats.It just felt so real it must have been an obe.My daughter woke me up about 10:30 am and I was flat on my back and had this splitting headache.Actually the top of my head still feels like it's going to split open,lol.Your thoughts on this please?

Blog Entries

Re: Dreamed yet again about that man !

Hello, niki123.

The hanky panky might have been you releasing some desire energy before you can leave the dream environment behind. Then you meet a guide or facilitator who's nourishing and possible authority you might have identified with your mother - but your mind overlays that with a lot of visual differences that say "motherly energy, not quite your mother."

You could say the astral plane is the "backyard" of the dream zone, in a way. A lot less people make it there, hence the order of things (kind of back-to-front).

The environment you found yourself in sounds very promising:

Huge trees mean lots of growth. Flowing water can be energy, and water fountains is then energy shooting up. An ocean could mean the mental plane, I have now repeatedly read of accounts representing it as such. Seeing it through the trees might mean that this is the "perspective" of your growth, where you are heading, where you can aspire to now. If you couldn't there might have been some barrier, but seeing it "through the trees" kind of means you can get there "through growth."

There are other aspects which suggest the upper astral plane here, for example the sensations on top of your head. This could denote your astral crown chakra becoming active, which according to Kurt means that you're getting close to moving beyond the astral phase of your development. Also this would mean you would be able to reach the upper levels of the astral plane, bordering on the mental plane (the ocean).

Your feelings of this being so real that you classify it as OBE indicate that all of this might have been the case.

Oliver

niki123 Guest

Re: Dreamed yet again about that man !

Thank you Oliver.It sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

The hanky panky might have been you releasing some desire energy before you can leave the dream environment behind. Then you meet a guide or facilitator who's nourishing and possible authority you might have identified with your mother - but your mind overlays that with a lot of visual differences that say "motherly energy, not quite your mother."

You could say the astral plane is the "backyard" of the dream zone, in a way. A lot less people make it there, hence the order of things (kind of back-to-front).

The environment you found yourself in sounds very promising:

Huge trees mean lots of growth. Flowing water can be energy, and water fountains is then energy shooting up. An ocean could mean the mental plane, I have now repeatedly read of accounts representing it as such. Seeing it through the trees might mean that this is the "perspective" of your growth, where you are heading, where you can aspire to now. If you couldn't there might have been some barrier, but seeing it "through the trees" kind of means you can get there "through growth."

There are other aspects which suggest the upper astral plane here, for example the sensations on top of your head. This could denote your astral crown chakra becoming active, which according to Kurt means that you're getting close to moving beyond the astral phase of your development. Also this would mean you would be able to reach the upper levels of the astral plane, bordering on the mental plane (the ocean).

Your feelings of this being so real that you classify it as OBE indicate that all of this might have been the case.

Oliver

niki123 Guest

I keep dreaming about this man !

I dreamed about him this morning,again.I was with him at this store and I was buying something and it was for a house.I picked up a bucket of paint,a roller and a really dark blue rug runner and then my cat came in my bed and snuggled right next to me and woke me up right before my alarm went off.I have another sinus infection and I feel like crap.I think that I saw him in RL on Tuesday across from my train platform but I'm not 100% sure because nothing happened and I'm not really myself being sick and all. Please help !

Blog Entries

Re: I keep dreaming about this man !

Quote Originally Posted by The Dream Dictionary
    To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive...
    If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man.
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m.htm

Why 'please help'? What is the problem?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hello, niki123.

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    I dreamed about him this morning,again.I was with him at this store and I was buying something and it was for a house. I picked up a bucket of paint,a roller and a really dark blue rug runner
    Well, I'd say this dream has some good signs in it. Stuff for settimg up a new home - I'm sure you wouldn't miss your old one... New paint is what you usually do before you move into a new place, so this is preparatory, and the rug is probably for making you feel comfortable within the new setting you're entering.

Get well soon!

Oliver

niki123 Guest

Thank you for answering CFTraveler.Well,I saw him IRL.That's the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dream Dictionary
    To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive...
    If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man.
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m.htm

Why 'please help'? What is the problem?

niki123 Guest

Thank you ,Oliver.Right now my head and sinuses feel like they are about to burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    I dreamed about him this morning,again.I was with him at this store and I was buying something and it was for a house. I picked up a bucket of paint,a roller and a really dark blue rug runner
    Well, I'd say this dream has some good signs in it. Stuff for settimg up a new home - I'm sure you wouldn't miss your old one... New paint is what you usually do before you move into a new place, so this is preparatory, and the rug is probably for making you feel comfortable within the new setting you're entering.

Get well soon!

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Dreamed about this man again!?

I don't understand why seeing him IRL is a problem. Are you afraid you're hallucinating him?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Re: Dreamed about this man again!?

No I was not hallucinating.He can't be my masculine side then,can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I don't understand why seeing him IRL is a problem. Are you afraid you're hallucinating him?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast