Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Astral depression

Blog Entries
    No, Alex, don't call them misfortunes, they're not. If truth be told, we unexpectedly came into about $15000 just before the tax bill and noone died. Okay, we'll pay tax on that but it'll cover a lot of the bill.

The car? We'll my hubby did something similar last year. It gave him an opportunity to return empathy and show solidarity.

We're well, we're gainfullly employed, we've got great kids and great friends (Have you noticed how exquisite their timing can be when you're feeling down?) we live near the beach and it's summer. (We'll, actually my 12 year old has a broken arm but it'll heal and he will swim again). So, just ignore my little tantrum. Momentary lapse

I had a quick look at Liber O. Something new to add to the list but I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Without intending offence, it looks a little like a "religious authority," which I shy from. Seeking a gnosis experience .

Glad you're feeling better after the healer's intervention. Busy people these healers!

Cheers to you
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

asa isar
    you as you are now may paint the clay in adorable way, but this is no way
    pray

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    No, Alex, don't call them misfortunes, they're not. If truth be told, we unexpectedly came into about $15000 just before the tax bill and noone died. Okay, we'll pay tax on that but it'll cover a lot of the bill.

The car? We'll my hubby did something similar last year. It gave him an opportunity to return empathy and show solidarity.

We're well, we're gainfullly employed, we've got great kids and great friends (Have you noticed how exquisite their timing can be when you're feeling down?) we live near the beach and it's summer. (We'll, actually my 12 year old has a broken arm but it'll heal and he will swim again). So, just ignore my little tantrum. Momentary lapse

I had a quick look at Liber O. Something new to add to the list but I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Without intending offence, it looks a little like a "religious authority," which I shy from. Seeking a gnosis experience .

Glad you're feeling better after the healer's intervention. Busy people these healers!

Cheers to you
    God provides...

asa isar Guest

howdy

Forgive my hyperbole about the astral Sophronicus, I'm not trying to take the high ground, just don't want anyone to get caught out on the astral. Everyone has to discover for themselves I guess. I happened to notice there are alot of people reporting possessions and psychic attack on this site, it just concerned me a little. A lot of schizophrenia is a result of drug taking. Marijuana and lsd etc open up the veils to the astral realms big time. An obe is like a full trip with the appearance of more control. Drug users are in effect dealing with the astral though they don't know it, they still have physical body awareness. I am perhaps being too cautious, once bitten ,twice shy etc. Perhaps if I'd paid more attention to the notion of protection and immediately grounded on return then perhaps I wouldn't be in such a mess. May your experiences be of the highest possible. Your compassion should certainly lead you there. You've certainly helped me out.Yes God does provide!
    Beekeeper. Yeh, liber O is very structured. Good for some people and not others.Know what you mean about the religious feel. Can be a put off. No worries on the tantrum-good to let it out right! Sorry to hear your 12 year old hurt his arm-glad s/he'll be ok.
    Feeling okay today-I am working it out of my system. Have had some intense dreams that seem related to experience-generally quite a battle seems to be going on in my little ol' head. Yes to the healers-there's a lot of people needing healing-self included
    love and happiness to you all
    Alex

Re: howdy

Quote Originally Posted by asa isar
    Forgive my hyperbole about the astral Sophronicus, I'm not trying to take the high ground, just don't want anyone to get caught out on the astral. Everyone has to discover for themselves I guess. I happened to notice there are alot of people reporting possessions and psychic attack on this site, it just concerned me a little. A lot of schizophrenia is a result of drug taking. Marijuana and lsd etc open up the veils to the astral realms big time. An obe is like a full trip with the appearance of more control. Drug users are in effect dealing with the astral though they don't know it, they still have physical body awareness. I am perhaps being too cautious, once bitten ,twice shy etc. Perhaps if I'd paid more attention to the notion of protection and immediately grounded on return then perhaps I wouldn't be in such a mess. May your experiences be of the highest possible. Your compassion should certainly lead you there. You've certainly helped me out.Yes God does provide!
    Beekeeper. Yeh, liber O is very structured. Good for some people and not others.Know what you mean about the religious feel. Can be a put off. No worries on the tantrum-good to let it out right! Sorry to hear your 12 year old hurt his arm-glad s/he'll be ok.
    Feeling okay today-I am working it out of my system. Have had some intense dreams that seem related to experience-generally quite a battle seems to be going on in my little ol' head. Yes to the healers-there's a lot of people needing healing-self included
    love and happiness to you all
    Alex
    I can't even get into the astral, much less be harmed by it. I suspect I had some sort of OBE when I was a child. But that door seems to have closed upon me. Who knows if it may open again?

What I meant by the low road is that I firmly believe that humility is essential in the spiritual life in order to avoid possession. I have heard, however, of people who seek out possession in order to spice up their lives. In my humble opinion, you seem to be headed in that direction. But who am I to say?

asa isar Guest
    I'm certainly not looking to be possessed. I have always wanted to be able to be of service and help in some way or other. That is all. I didn't take up yoga to become possessed.

asa isar Guest

P.S

I hear what you are saying Sophronicus and have taken it on board

Blog Entries
    Oh dear, oh dear Sophroniscus! What a statement.

Must I return to the Liber O site to understand why you have said such a thing to Alex?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

asa isar Guest

hi again

Hi Beekeeper
    just to let you know I'm feeling much much better. Still a shadow but it's receeding. Have come to see this as an initiation. A lesson I needed, which I was able to get through thanks to the love and support of my brothers and sisters online and off.(bit of a dark night of the soul) I had a obe yesterday morning and was able to gather myself together and deal with it in a sensible manner. It has definitely impressed upon me the danger of putting too much importance on leaving the body. Hope you don't mind me spilling out a few thoughts-helps me ground! I have realised that it's an experience on the path but not the answer or the end. Because it is still within the realms of duality there is always a negative side, even if that is as simple as being convinced that it is an answer in itself. To say one thing is better than another is to separate-this is not union, God/dess is unity that transends duality-GOD/DESS, Elohim expresses itself through this division but is beyond it.
    THe true path as I see it is a spiritualising of the earth plane, turning lead into gold as the alchemist's would use as a metaphor , a uniting with the divine through devotion and meditation and so transending duality, in harmony and joy. If the astral can be used to aid this then great, if not it can be as poison. THis is where the need for meditative discipline is necessary as I understand it. Christ resisted in the desert for 40 days right?
    Anyway, thanks again for allowing me to unload.(Sophronicus, if you intended to help me with reverse phychology then I thank you, even if you didn't then I thank you.)
    Love is the law,
    Alex

asa isar Guest
    whoops, cant spell psychology.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast