I'm experiencing body jerks every time I practice NEW -as well as other sensations. Some of them stand out and I'm hoping to find out what they implify.

During a breathing exercise I once felt like I wasn't breathing through my mouth any longer, it felt as if there was a big hole either in my face or if my whole neck was opened up somehow. And the air moved in and out of that hole with quite a force. Another feeling I've had was as if someone was trying to blow tube-shaped balloons inside my ear canals. This one alarmed me somewhat, thinking it may be a neg trying to enter through my ears. Even though I said a prayer, the feeling persisted for a while.

I've read about the negs using pleasant sensations to aid in the attachment process. During NEW I've felt some intense feelings of pleasure wash through my body, usually brought on by my own desire to feel such sensations. (These feelings are similar compared to my first involuntary OBE). Should I be more careful and not allow myself seek such sensations, could it attract some unwanted guests?

This is also curious, I often wake up in the middle of the night 100% alert, yet do not remember a thing or have a clue about what woke me up. And lately I've been waking up with praise and worship songs playing in my head. I wonder if that is a spiritual protection measure... Praise Jesus if that's the case!