Dear folks,

what does it mean to you and how do you see it in context with OBE's and achieving wake induced exits?

As for me personally:

I suspect that the problem is probably a manifestation of the mental conditioning of the man of the modern world where we are used to being able to fully control computers and other machines. This is very different from the old times where folks used to live in a way where they mentally surrendered to their 'Gods'. So today is very different.
Periodically, I keep realizing again and again that my mind & body is something that I can't control like one can control a computer or machine, since it is subjected to chemical and bioelectric mechanics that I as the pilot have right 0 control over, so I keep realizing that I am way too much of a control freak in an area that can not be approached in this manner.
So I find that I simply can not command my mind into trance states or OBEs that way but It starts to happen every time I let go of control aka detachment. Then the body and the bodymind will in time align with that.
In spiritual work however one has to work in reverse it seems. The more effort put into it the more miserably one fails and the more one relaxes and lets go the more results one will see.

kind regards,

Paul