Thread: astral injection?

astral injection?

Hello Robert

I am a beginning student in Chinese medicine, and I feel that it is very important for me to develop a deep understanding of the body's etheric anatomy and physiology and its relation to the physical anatomy and physiology, and their relationship to mind and consciousness, so that I may better diagnose and treat my future patients. I also feel a deep desire to do this, to develop a profound knowledge of the microcosmic Temple of the body.

I have always been very interested in astral projection, and have always desired to be able to develop the ability. I've only been able to experience (and remember) it once. But in my study of the body as it is perceived through the lens of Chinese medicine and Taoism, I've begun to wonder if it might be possible to explore the etheric dimensions of the body, and the energy and qualities of the anatomy on an astral level in the same way one can travel to other worlds on the astral. In other words, is it possible to astral project into the body in order to learn about the body? I imagine traveling through the meridians and exploring the organs and the energy points and chakras and communicating with the myriad of "intelligences" that are responsible for all the body's growth and functioning. The latter I perceive as a form of communing with the morphogenetic blueprint of the human body, which I believe is sort of like one's own personal akashic library (as opposed to the more universal akashic library).

Anyway, I imagine that when one is experiencing an OBE and then tries to enter the etheric body, say, through a chakra, that the OBE would most likely just end. But I haven't been able to try this...yet.

What are your thoughts?
    I shall never forget your brilliant soul, but always draw inspiration from your memory
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6rKCGerb8U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1vbuNdqYbE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEeXDl9su64

The fabulous energy body

G'day Mica,

Exploring the chakras by OBE is not practical, as you suggest. However, you can explore the energy body from within, and do all the things you want to do. This is done by working with your higher self. You can do this with your own energy body, or with the energy bodies of others, even if they are at a distance.

Here's how to approach this...

First, put yourself into a relaxed state, eyes closed. You should be in a dark or semi dark room.

Make silent commands.

"Show me my energy body"

or "Show me John's energy body"

Imagine and expect a full sized energy body to appear clearly above you.

You will have to learn how to control this by doing it.

When you succeed, you will visually see the energy body at arms length above you.

you can zoom in and out and rotate what you see by willing this, and/or by commanding this.

The organs and flesh will be color coded (this is how I perceive them) and the colors relate to the elements associated to them.

Parts will be highlighted, especially those needing attention...the wisdom of the higher self.

Disease and inflammation will show up as varying degrees of reds, browns blacks. EG, if the kidneys show as red then they are inflamed.

You can zoom in to a microscopic view of any part.

The methods given in my book, Energy Work, can be used to give healing in this way. The view you will have of the energy body is interactive and if you work on this with elements and healing tools, it will directly affect the person. This may be yourself or another person.

Inside a human being is a universe, as you have suggested. It is like a huge galaxy filled with stars and constellations and planets etc.

Your higher self is the divine aspect of you. It has unlimited power. What I have described above is the perfect direct system for exploring and working with the human energy body.

I will allow you to reply to this email here, so we can explore this further.

Robert