Thread: Confession from my ex and 2 flashes of light!

niki123 Guest

Confession from my ex and 2 flashes of light!

This morning I dreamed that I was in a car with my ex in the nightime on this road and he was telling me that a very long time ago when he visited this other country he did something bad and I really didn't want to be there with him but I understood why he behaved the way he did in the past.Afterwards I saw myself in my bed in my room and I saw 2 flashes of light .One was really huge and one was small and then my alarm clock went off,lol.I was thinking that someone took my picture while I was sleeping.I appreciate your thoughts on this.Thank you.

niki123 Guest

Re: Confession from my ex and 2 flashes of light!

Can anyone tell me what those 2 flashes of light were about?Please!Maybe it was my astral body coming back ? There were two so that's confusing.

Blog Entries

Flashes of light could have been anything, including an energy grounding itself, spotting some beings, or - like you said - a reentry. Remember that the astral body is not your "lowest" energy body, there's also the etheric body. This could have been two reentries in short succession - first the astral downloading its information into the etheric (the bigger flash), and then the etheric into the physical brain (the smaller flash).

It's just speculation, though.

Oliver

niki123 Guest

Thank you ,Oliver.It was weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Flashes of light could have been anything, including an energy grounding itself, spotting some beings, or - like you said - a reentry. Remember that the astral body is not your "lowest" energy body, there's also the etheric body. This could have been two reentries in short succession - first the astral downloading its information into the etheric (the bigger flash), and then the etheric into the physical brain (the smaller flash).

It's just speculation, though.

Oliver

Interesting. I've also seen two flashes of lights in my room but I was not dreaming. This was at least a year ago. I was fully awake and had not been taking drugs. I saw them to the left of me on the floor while sitting at my computer. A smell kind of like sulphur was also released.

My first reaction was that it was some kind of entity or entities trying to relay a message but now I'm not so sure anymore.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

I'd be interested to have an answer as well because I sometimes see flashes in my bedroom when my eyes are closed (I often listen to some music in bed before going to sleep, that's when it happens) and they cannot come from outside because there are too rapid and very bright (it cannot be the lights of a car for eg.), I either see white ones or purple ones. I saw a couple of them yesterday, it's very wierd, I even talk "to myself" sometimes, something like "if you're an energy entity please flash again... it sometimes does but much later on..I guess it's not a reply...
    I've just been trying a quick exit to no avail but again, a huge white flash on my right side as I was imagining climbing a rope. it's really funny because we are all hoping to see something from the astral !
    When I see these lgihts, I always wish it's a NICE entity who noticed I'm aware of higher dimensions and trying to help me...well, we can always dream