Hi I am new and I am doing a research about what is happening to me.

Like 4 or 5 years ago I started to see a woman disguise as me in my mind that only appeared when I was feeling extremly happy, she appeared like in a windows in my mind, like all contacts do.

Last wenesday I felt happy again and she appears, this time I asked her to show who she was because I did not believed it was part of me her. So she uncloaked and she appeared to me as a woman with blonde hair, blue light eyes wich then she told me are brown but for some reason I see them bright light blue and she said she wanted to study me. She told me her name but I could not understand it sometimes when the name is complicated I dont understand or I just forget it quickly.

On saturday this same woman show me a guy, also of her race, finally they told me they where pleiadians and that they wanted to contact me since many years ago but they did not wanted to hurt me so they left me alone.

Now this people did me a strange proposition, and I am asking here because it seems you know pleiadian well, I Dont doubt they are pleiadian I Dont feel bad about them and the lady send me energy today and it was awsome she was healing my knees or at least I felt more energy there and in all my body as well.

This pleiadians did me this proposal, they say that they want to give me a child, that I will be fertilized and then give birth to a hybrid child, with my dna and this guy dna, that doctors wont be able to detect the baby from being et because the et want this baby to believe completly he/she is human until 15-16 years old.

The objetive of this is to have someone capable of understanding both races from inside in the future they want this hybrid child to ascend with me because it is then when pleiadian want to deal with humans directly.

Personally I dont feel they are lying, I only feel a little of selfishness in them but they really want to help earth so they go ahead with their own existence.

opinions are needed