Interesting account and something that I have encountered before. The offering of a baby: I have met others who have seen this as some great and wondrous sign and as a recipient something very special but my view when seen it often appears to have a roll as a token, a point of contact that gives a degree of residence and interaction to such entities.
Sensing a psychic attack: I would concur that such encounters can and do flag as a psychic attack even when it is all smiles and promises. That the approach is registered as an attack is interesting and suggests that the subtle selves are not happy with the means by which such an approach is being made which is then filtering through to the conscious self. I would not rule out that in some cases this is simply clumsiness by those making such contact but coming from those professing to be on top of the game as it were would suggest to me to close the door with them on the outside.

As Alienor suggests, your intuition seems to be serving you well.
There is no reason perhaps to not step back and observe such entities in an objective manner and review later but keeping them independent of yourself helps to ensure that you are making your own judgements.

I would add that the description happens to fit that of the "Nordic" or "blondes", also often thought of as an alien type but there are also signs that this form is also archetypal for some servitor type activities of would be "magician" types.

Mick.