Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do pleiadans do this things?

Blog Entries

Re: Do pleiadans do this things?

to be honest, i think this kind of thinking is an unfortunate side effect of our limited perceptions as 'humans' in this particular incarnation.
    Our perceptions, for better or worse, are all we have as humans. Any "superior" race would understand that.

we think like humans, without the overview necessary to understand the agenda of beings with motivations beyond those we can comprehend.
    Then it would be their job to make it clear to us what their agendas are and to do this in public rather than clandestine manner.

concepts like good and evil are expressions of our potentials as humans

I doubt that such concepts would be limited to humans. Surely other intellectually advanced beings with any degree of free will are capable of good and evil. If their notions do not gel with ours, and presuming they're visitors to our habitat, then forcing their agendas upon us is tantamount to intergalatic/inter-dimensional imperialism.

we can't possibly expect to understand the mind of a being who exists in a different dimension/vibrational level of reality, until we actually reach the same level.
    How do we know if there is no precedence? How do we know even that these beings are what they claim in regards to level of reality? Do we assume they are "vibrating higher" than us because they possess technologies we do not? If I live in the western world with all my technologies, am I vibrating higher than a person in a third world country with none?

humans have a tendency to jump to the fear reaction when faced with anything not understood.
    I agree. Sometimes it is warranted; often it is not.

but, when it comes down to it, there's not much we can do about any of it anyway.
    We don't know, Neil. I suspect that there is something we can do about it; I just don't know what that is exactly. I don't think it's anything to do with passive acquiescence though I suspect it does involve courage, logic, creativity, self-control and solidarity.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    to be honest, i think this kind of thinking is an unfortunate side effect of our limited perceptions as 'humans' in this particular incarnation.
    Our perceptions, for better or worse, are all we have as humans. Any "superior" race would understand that.

[quote:1uene5rc]we think like humans, without the overview necessary to understand the agenda of beings with motivations beyond those we can comprehend.
    Then it would be their job to make it clear to us what their agendas are and to do this in public rather than clandestine manner.

concepts like good and evil are expressions of our potentials as humans

I doubt that such concepts would be limited to humans. Surely other intellectually advanced beings with any degree of free will are capable of good and evil. If their notions do not gel with ours, and presuming they're visitors to our habitat, then forcing their agendas upon us is tantamount to intergalatic/inter-dimensional imperialism.

we can't possibly expect to understand the mind of a being who exists in a different dimension/vibrational level of reality, until we actually reach the same level.
    How do we know if there is no precedence? How do we know even that these beings are what they claim in regards to level of reality? Do we assume they are "vibrating higher" than us because they possess technologies we do not? If I live in the western world with all my technologies, am I vibrating higher than a person in a third world country with none?

humans have a tendency to jump to the fear reaction when faced with anything not understood.
    I agree. Sometimes it is warranted; often it is not.

but, when it comes down to it, there's not much we can do about any of it anyway.
    We don't know, Neil. I suspect that there is something we can do about it; I just don't know what that is exactly. I don't think it's anything to do with passive acquiescence though I suspect it does involve courage, logic, creativity, self-control and solidarity.[/quote:1uene5rc]

indeed, indeed. we don't know.
    but my point isn't that we should passively acquiesce (what a great word, acquiescence! ) because we seem to have no control over/knowledge of the situation.
    you're most probably right, there probably is something we can do. if indeed this reality we're enjoying is one of free-will, and all the stuff we read is true, then 'they' shouldn't be allowed to 'mess' with us if we dis-allow it.
    perhaps the simple fact that the majority of humans don't even believe they have 'space Brothers and Sisters', is enough to ensure that few people take the simple step of stating to the universe that they do not wish to be 'helped along' by these or any other beings. and so, by default, they are 'allowed' to continue doing their thing...

my only point here is that i'm not gonna jump to a fear reaction because i don't understand the motives of these beings. i'll trust my intuition.

in contact with one of my own 'guides' i've learned that 'he' is from the Sirius system. do i know that his intent towards me has my own growth at it's core? nope! i do not know if that is a fact.
    do i actually 'know' anything further that that which i know within this human lifetime i'm having fun with right now?
    nope. unless unconsciously...
    do i feel that i want to dis-include 'him' from my growth process based on my lack of actual knowledge regarding 'him' and his agenda?
    nope. i like knowing that he's there. irrational? possibly. i'm allowing a foreign being to have some kind of effect on my own 'personal' journey, without any knowledge of his intent.
    sounds crazy eh? but i ask this being for guidance...regularly...and i feel fine about it.
    every time i ask, i receive something.
    what's his agenda? no idea.

if i've been misguided, in asking for guidance, then i'll have to deal with the consequences of those actions.
    i'm cool with that. we're all small players in the big game of creation. whatever happens, i'm sure it's appropriate, and will result in some learning...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I'm a big believer in observation. Just that. Ok, bowing out of this conversation.
    Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

for everything externally, there is at first the internal origin from which is the secondary external.

how does a human register 'superiority'? riddle me that...

from whence does 'comparisons' emerge for the Human? unfurl it...

whom is the enigma of reasoning posture considerant of all plausability? answer as You answering...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

I agree with what Beekeeper wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    And then the native Americans took those gifts of clothes from those "higher beings coming in vessels over the big water" and they died from measles in masses. The Pleiadians are a bit more subtle, but the same principle.

When I do ask assistance from spirits, I am either aware, that they might have their own interests/agendas in mind, just as if I would ask a human, or I do ask only guides for help, who have my highest good in mind.

I have no fear of the Pleiadians, as I know how to protect myself. When people invite the Pleiadians, then that is not the best for those persons. Also when dealing with the spiritual world/astral we should use our common sense - just as we pay attention with electricity, traffic, poisons, etc.

You've quoted Neil here, Alienor. I hope you don't mind my little edit for purposes of clarity.- Beek
    Yes, thank you, Beek. I agree with you and wanted to comment on Neil.
    + Alienor +

Blog Entries

I'm willing to concede that we may have spiritual helpers and there may be positive extraterrestrial entities. The problem is that such beings can claim to be anything from anywhere and could easily impersonate one another. We humans are a hopeful bunch and this can makes us vulnerable to exploitation, as clearly illustrated by Alienor in the above post.
    Williams)

i suppose that what one's will gives concession to is everybit from that gift going to 'be'. so, i certainly agree with you BeeKeeper.

tim

Blog Entries

Well, Tim, if we get a say in these things after we leave this planet, I'd like very much to be Bodhisattva, so best to acknowledge the positive possibilities, I think. "Hey, whadya wanna be when you grow up?"
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Well, Tim, if we get a say in these things after we leave this planet, I'd like very much to be Bodhisattva, so best to acknowledge the positive possibilities, I think. "Hey, whadya wanna be when you grow up?"
    I am not sure. as long as I am in good human form, i will give it a go, i reckon. i rather imagine that in having had our say all along that we've missed out on the true human being. i'd like to be the human that isnt missing out from having had my wreckless say. i think

tim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    i rather imagine that in having had our say all along that we've missed out on the true human being.
    Depending on what you mean by this, I find this an interesting statement. I often wonder where humanity as a whole would be now if there weren't so much suppression based on what powerful individuals deem/deemed appropriate for people to do and know. Of course, such individuals are/were only powerful because others allowed them to be so and they did this because they lack/lacked true insight into the implications of their actions.
    Williams)