Something I have found to be a heck of a lot of fun is deliberately intercepting my dreams with music. Wahay!

What I'll do is leave a selection of familiar music on loop all night and eventually some of those sogns squeeze their way into my head while I'm asleep, without actually waking me up of course.

It's come through in a variety of ways, such as:

-In my dream I am watching TV, the song comes on as if the band were playing it live. (I kind of vary between watching TV and actually being there - weird.) This was cool because it was a random System Of A Down song off the newest album that I'm pretty sure has never even been played live, but I still feel as if I've now seen them do it.
-I'm out somewhere and a person I am with starts reciting the lyrics perfectly. (Often happens with hip-hop.) Sometimes I am joining in.
-Music over the speakers in a supermarket
-I'm in a cinema and the song plays as the credits roll. This happens fairly often.

I find it's a lot of fun and injects some new kind of life into the song at hand. Anyone else had similar experience, or can shed any light onto this?