Hi,
I have been doing some reading and research of OBE's and mainly taking a look at some of Robert Bruces interviews with Art Bell on youtube.

I'm not exactly sure if this is a medical condition I have or not because I was an epileptic but I used it to an advantage in order to have the OBE,
Sometimes when I fall a sleep or have just slept and woken up my whole body gets stiff and I can’t move anything I feel completely paralyzed all I can do is breath, hear and see. and I try really hard to get out of this state and no matter how hard I try I just cant and usually have to wait it out, but lately I've tried relaxing and that seemed to sort of get me out of the situation,
when I feel it happening when I lie down and I think oh no here we go again and I quickly move my hand or leg or just sit up immediately so I wont go into this state.

But about three days ago when I was lying down this happened to me which also happens to be the day I listened to Art's interview with Robert, I thought I would use this to an advantage to have an obe and I remember just sitting up on my body ( the initial separation was almost like a sort of ripping sensation or at least there was a lot of force between the projection and my actual physical body probably because I was lying down ) anyway my vision was slightly blurry, I did not get the click probably because I didn’t actually fully separate myself from my body since this happened at night and I'm pretty scared of the dark and the night so I didn’t want to get up out of my body and go anywhere but now I wish I had so anyway I just sat up on my body, and it felt pretty much real time to me I saw my dad in front of me watching the T20 cricket world cup! (I was lying down on the couch when this happened to me, my dad was just a few feet away) and then I remembered Robert say in his interview if you were to look at your hands you would see it melt! So I looked at my right hand and I SAW IT MELT FROM THE TOP OF MY FINGERS AND AT THAT TIME ALL I THOUGHT WAS OMG!!! MY FIRST OBE!!.

So I tried to get back in which was just a matter of lying back down since I did not get up and walk away from my body, getting back was a little hard I had to lie back down and sort of just relax and then I was back.

The initial OBE lasted I would say less than or one minute.

Prior to this happening I also did the stroke your palms thing and the sensation sort of travelled right up my wrist and up to my arms and I could feel in which the only way I could describe it as my entire energy body charge up!.

So for the last four days I've been tiring hard to have an obe I tried the ladder and rope technique which only made me fall a sleep for a couple of hours, and when I do the stroke your palm thing now I just feel a slight tingling sensation, my hands sweat and that’s all that happens the tingling sensation just wears off in a few seconds I really wish I had taken the opportunity that time and used it, (flown into outer space lol)
So my question is how do I induce another OBE or at least get into the stiff and paralyzed state again it doesn’t happen very often? Any ideas? I have been trying reeeeealy hard

PS: I have many other times had the common falling sensation where when you go to sleep you feel like you've leapt off a building and you suddenly sort of jerk and that fells like you've hit the ground (it’s a pretty harmless feeling)
and only once have I experienced in bed the very violent vibrations and sort of very rapid shaking and heartbeat scenario its really scary if at first you don’t know what it is but I did not get out of my body.
And sometimes I also get the spinning sensation when I meditate