Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not sure how to fix this / Energy Grounding?

Re: Not sure how to fix this / Energy Grounding?

Now I just took a glimpse at your aura!

Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanEver7
    It's just I'm trying to find a means to keep some of these energies from getting too strong or out of control.
    That surely is really needed here. I will first write what I think is going on with you and then what would be my approach to this.

To me it appears, that you did have, what I call a "pseudo Kundalini raising". My guess is, that you did way overdo energy work. Now you are powerfully blasting around with energy. On the good side, no NEGs would dare to come close to you, I also would not dare to come too close in astral.
    So it is like your energy body has big tentacles waving around and pumping out energy at everything and everybody that comes close.

Now to the grounding idea. There are different ways of grounding, some you should avoid now. Do not try to ground yourself using metal wiring or such physical appliances. I would also suggest for now, to not try any kind of meditative grounding.
    What I would suggest is to do grounding activities. Some such activities are taking walks in nature, doing physical sports that make you sweat and tire your muscles, eating meat. Sleeping has usually also a beneficial effect on the energy body.

I would suggest you do no kind of energy work nor meditation for at least one month and then one could check did your energy body calm down a bit.
    + Alienor +

Blog Entries

This sounds like a great suggestion. What would be some good resources and links to get me started? Feel free to PM me if you would like. Thanks!
    I believe Caterpillar Woman posted a link in the Movie and Book section about 'changing your beliefs'. I haven't read it, but I do think it would be a first step in the process. Find out what beliefs you have/had as a child, where they came from and what you would like to change them to.
    This may not seem like it's what your problem is- but when it comes down to reality creation, it's a major part of learning mind discipline, which is one of the most important parts of this.
    I do agree that you should start with the type of grounding-centering exercises Alienor gave you, because you need a reference point from which to start.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

MoreThanEver7 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    Now I just took a glimpse at your aura!

It's just I'm trying to find a means to keep some of these energies from getting too strong or out of control.
    That surely is really needed here. I will first write what I think is going on with you and then what would be my approach to this.

To me it appears, that you did have, what I call a "pseudo Kundalini raising". My guess is, that you did way overdo energy work. Now you are powerfully blasting around with energy. On the good side, no NEGs would dare to come close to you, I also would not dare to come too close in astral.
    So it is like your energy body has big tentacles waving around and pumping out energy at everything and everybody that comes close.

Now to the grounding idea. There are different ways of grounding, some you should avoid now. Do not try to ground yourself using metal wiring or such physical appliances. I would also suggest for now, to not try any kind of meditative grounding.
    What I would suggest is to do grounding activities. Some such activities are taking walks in nature, doing physical sports that make you sweat and tire your muscles, eating meat. Sleeping has usually also a beneficial effect on the energy body.

I would suggest you do no kind of energy work nor meditation for at least one month and then one could check did your energy body calm down a bit.
    Thank you for your advice and understanding my situation better.

Yeah, I've had numerous energy spikes almost on a daily basis over the years. My system is too sensitive and picks up on stuff like that very easily. The "pseudo kundalini raisings" started from when I was a Pentecostal in the past (now no longer) and we would pray for hours sometimes doing various things that would stir up massive amounts of energy. I had some Very powerful experiences there. After I left them I started studying metaphysics and got myself into trouble because I learned how to energize my problems even more. I backed away for a while but it seems that my system has never fully learned how to stop pumping stuff out and (as your described) coming in contact with everything... not always in a pleasant way.

Your suggestions sound very practical and "getting back to nature" and being more physical sounds like a good counter-balance to my over-activity. When I was asking about the energy grounding it was mainly because I wasn't sure what term or phrase to call what I'm trying to do and solve.

If you have more ideas to share that would be great too. Let's keep talking.

Yes, that explains very well how you got into the current situation.

As I suggested already, I would check on you in about a month, after you gave your energybody some rest. Please just keep us updated how things are developing for you and give me a notice when the month is over.
    + Alienor +

it's like an old harley i had years ago with one of those damn bendix carburetors on it, which constantly required adjustment of air to fuel ratios. finally, after having the breather cover blow off one too many times at a stop, i rode that bike over to the shop and had em put on a SuperE carburetor.

but then again, that's why this forum is called Astral "Dynamics", because it is in the dynamics that understanding arrives.

dynamics rule it all, even the family dynamic, be it functional or dysfunctional.

systemically it is all relative. we often try and utilize one system without having addressed the underlying systems relative to it connectively.

that's like throwing darts at a dart board while having no prior skill set leading to it.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home