Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: discussing not always good

Alaskans Guest

discussing not always good

I think this should be under energy work, since it is about energy.
    Some will say "Nuh uh!" I say " " to you. But this is why we are eventually told to shut it. (except a few) It has logical dynamics but I am too lazy to form them.

When the experience is more important to us than the knowledge we should not talk about it publicly or we will give the experience to all who hear, leaving us nothing usefull but the knowledge.

When we want to be rid of the energy of a traumatic experience we talk about it.

If you meet God, keep it to yourself.

Re: discussing not always good

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    When we want to be rid of the energy of a traumatic experience we talk about it.
    But what does actually happen, obviously the energy does not just vanish, nor gets spread over other people. By talking over traumas, in my understanding, one does accept the learning experience and integrate the emotions. So you do not get rid of the energy, but you actually integrate it and make good use of it.

So likewise, by talking about experiences you do not loose them nor their energy. I did share for example lots of my happy experiences with sad souls, so they could see, that life can also be fun. Still I feel all the happy energy available to me and those souls did also gain enough happy energy to be able to give the "living experience" another try.

There is that saying: Shared pain is half the pain, shared joy is double the joy. So I would say, give sharing your happy moments with others a try.
    + Alienor +

Blog Entries

I concur with what Alienor said.
    When the experience is more important to us than the knowledge we should not talk about it publicly or we will give the experience to all who hear, leaving us nothing usefull but the knowledge.
    "Give and you shall receive". Why would you just want to receive and not to give, if it's for you to do?
    Oh boy, Tim, I sounded like you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

CF,

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    By talking over traumas, in my understanding, one does accept the learning experience and integrate the emotions. So you do not get rid of the energy, but you actually integrate it and make good use of it.
    Got to agree with that one, for sure.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Good topic; I've wrestled with this one myself -- how much to tell, and what are the ramifications?

I actually have come to disagree with this in principle.

I do keep a lot of specific experiences to myself that seemed to be "for me" in that it was something I needed at a specific time, but unless I run across someone in an analogous situation, or feel that there's something less talked about that would benefit others on a wider scale, I don't tend to talk about many of those. I do also have a tendency to want to share really "out there" experiences with somebody though, and usually don't see any harm in it as long as I have someone around who's receptive to these things. Sometimes I'll also "vent" in an "OMG YOU GUYZ" sorta way on this very forum.

What I strongly suspect is that the lingering taboo about "letting on too much" and "forbidden knowledge", is a throwback to a time when saying too much to the wrong people about what you were into, or experiencing, was a serious liability to one's well being. Much less of a factor now in most places in the west, but I think a lot of us do still carry the baggage on some level, and thus we might hesitate even when there's no real practical reason.

In general though I think that themes of "talking to god," negative interference and others should be more widely and freely discussed, so more people will be able to experience the former for themselves, and gain the tools to recognize and address the latter more productively. Connecting with the divine should not be this hallowed achievement of special mystical people that we put on a pedestal and assign status to (even by feeling the need to keep it secret) -- it should be accessible to anyone who wants it, and IMO we're at a point in history where that can happen with little liability on an individual or collective level.

Blog Entries

Word!

Oliver

I think this should be under energy work, since it is about energy.
    Some will say "Nuh uh!" I say " " to you. But this is why we are eventually told to shut it. (except a few) It has logical dynamics but I am too lazy to form them.

Hey Bro,

"If you meet God, keep it to yourself." that's quite a riddle right there...Kudos to Ya.

in the spirit of "keeping one's brother" or any gendered human kind/kin for that matter, your riddle pans out. for who among us is not god met?

but, I am not sure if you mean it as such.

truly though, to have "met god" is the end of the possessive judgemental "your self", in the re-cognition and re-membrance of freely being the true self ever meeting god in the moment.

freely being is free through having freed all in it, where one cannot but give god to god, in that all is of god, even as one remains in a superficial seeming world of many in non-recognition and non-remembrance, that world is truly in god.

it is a kinda "wink" thang, wherein the proverbial 'trickster' in you has no sway pulled over the cleared naked eyes.

our first trauma was birth bro, swept from the womb into a world outlying. secondly was being torn from our mother's nurturing breast...etc. life is filled with traumas, especially for the child.

then there are shifts in maturity, all being quite traumatic, as deaths of one way opening to another way.

if anything or anyone is to grow, or consistently mature, then traumas are to be expected, for they flush the otherwise immovable comfort, as would rain fill the stream to flush the stagnating effects of pooling water's properties.

when one lays sleeping the blood pools, bed ridden one developes bed sores. thus, we awaken in the niche of time, we rise up and begin again in the renewal of movement.

many would confuse a worded statement such as "still waters" to mean waters not moving. but, in that we would distill the impurities from a liquid we might see that "still waters" are waters of purity, in that movement continously flushes the impurities out and away.

thus, to have met god is to continuously "still' the moment, or to distill the perception as to have sight of very god all about you in everything and everyone, this despite the apparent superficiality of it. all life is sacred

this is what Jesus meant in the exclamation of "Peace be still". if peace is left to itself as if it alone might deliver your possessed peace, then impurities overtake the unmoved you in it.

Peter has to step out beyond the false evidence appearing real, because this false evidence is not 'reality' and it is merely the easily judged superficiality. the reality is YOU, the sentient being freely being, free to discern deeper in, where distillation of properties is unceasing.

wow, i am having a hell of time trying to put that into a better prespective of understanding.

point is, you have to with true sight continuously 'still' the moment, else everything and everyone is lost as your true sight is lost, and 'it' remains as a superficiality filled with those apparent impurities.

i mean, you'd hate to be summed up merely on superficial appearances, wouldn't you?

therefore, give to, that you remain in that which gives to you. peace/god

in the superficiality where our self works its way out, no one is above scrutiny where scrutinizing eyes would see. absolutely no one, even one who with true sight would see the reality, for they too remain so to be innumerably superficially seen.

this dictates then, being in the moment, where god through you meets god in all.

the greatest good is delivered in the greatest bad. just like a newborn child is by that birth given to the outlying world. beget - to cause, begotten - to, from cause, be

be-cause. this happens (has come to be) because of that. that = effects

so, as it is, it is always and in all ways, exactly as any one would artistically color it.

that thou art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8pAYLJa6do
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

Feels good to discuss this.
    Of course most of you who post often will disagree. It is the silent ones who agree, afterall.

The problem is the many different reactions people have to our experiences. Thier beliefs and feelings about hearing it effects us, we are one afterall. Some of thier beliefs are helpfull to us, some are destructive to us. Arent we potentially able to turn the world upside down with faith? How easily then could a fragile experience be broken and shuffled energeticly by showing it to a thousand people?

I know we could discuss long and hard on that. I apologise for moving on but I wont wait, since I am not commiting to posting later.

There is something else, I'm afraid it is very contraversial and you wont like it. I've been meditating all night and have noticed many many connections to people, though each is good on thier own, together they are causing me nothing but chaos and confusion mentally and energeticly.

Last year I aquired a spirit guide, Mathew, he said he would teach me if I like. I agreed, he was the most amazing teacher I have had in my life by far. I was so excited I wanted to do more so I open up Zhaun Falun and read a page, Mathew says "I am leaving" and I never felt him again. He left because I read something from another pool when I was already being taught.
    Li Hongzhou warns about letting in understandings from other beliefs before finishing cultivating in his, though after is fine.
    Read what jesus says mathew 14-16 about combining beliefs and teaching his disciples, he says the same.

All this discussing isnt pointless because there is a certain pool or path discussed and shared within this forum, of course Robert is a large part of it. Others are on the outskirts and just cause trouble by speaking (like me). I dont fully understand it, but the masters do.

Blog Entries

I couldn't find that reference in Matthew 14 (just mostly about John the Baptist)- could you give me some verses?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.