I was too lazy and tired to post this dream this morning so here it is now.Me and my two youngest children went to see this house.Before we arrived at the house we saw this park right next to it and my teen son made a friend while we were on the way to the house.There was this tower in a corner that had this tall pole on top of it and it looked unfamiliar to me.We went inside the house and as I looked at the worn out in need of paint window frames and the quite dark entrance I was thinking that it was too much work and I didn't like that.We then saw the kitchen and it looked weird because the kitchen cabinets were not touching the ceiling and I didn't like that either.I took a closer look in the kitchen and noticed that there was a table there and about 12 people were sitting down inside the kitchen not saying anything.There were other people looking around the house.To the back of the kitchen were two sliding glass doors through which I could see the huge beautiful backyard or so I thought.I opened the sliding glass doors and with my children in tow went outside.There was an incline and there were trees and grass and asphalt and as we walked toward the end ,I turned around and saw an open ,empty garage with a white table and 4 chairs at the entrance.In that moment I realized that it was a driveway not a backyard or maybe it was both.Very interesting!Please tell me what this might mean.Thank you.