Thread: Going to a open house !

niki123 Guest

Going to a open house !

I was too lazy and tired to post this dream this morning so here it is now.Me and my two youngest children went to see this house.Before we arrived at the house we saw this park right next to it and my teen son made a friend while we were on the way to the house.There was this tower in a corner that had this tall pole on top of it and it looked unfamiliar to me.We went inside the house and as I looked at the worn out in need of paint window frames and the quite dark entrance I was thinking that it was too much work and I didn't like that.We then saw the kitchen and it looked weird because the kitchen cabinets were not touching the ceiling and I didn't like that either.I took a closer look in the kitchen and noticed that there was a table there and about 12 people were sitting down inside the kitchen not saying anything.There were other people looking around the house.To the back of the kitchen were two sliding glass doors through which I could see the huge beautiful backyard or so I thought.I opened the sliding glass doors and with my children in tow went outside.There was an incline and there were trees and grass and asphalt and as we walked toward the end ,I turned around and saw an open ,empty garage with a white table and 4 chairs at the entrance.In that moment I realized that it was a driveway not a backyard or maybe it was both.Very interesting!Please tell me what this might mean.Thank you.

Blog Entries

Re: Going to a open house !

Hello, niki123.

Houses can mean self or self-image. So, you thinking the house would be too much work might be resistance into expanding your self till you feel comfortable with it. All the things you mention seem minor, however taken together they seem too much. But note how most of them could be remedied with work.

12 is a special number in many regards, recurring in many spiritual contexts. 12 people at a table could even remind one of the Last Supper. So, this congegration might have some spiritual meaning to it.

Your home is maybe on two planes of existence now, and the one with the driveway is now the one "driving your growth." Hence the incline - there will be a certain challenge. On the other hand the other side of the house, the park - that might have been the astral plane. The tower with the pole on top might be a hint that your growth on the astral plane peaked.

On the other side this could be the mental plane. The garage is as of yet empty as you are still developing the energy body (often represented as a car = "vehicle of consciousness") to move about the mental plane yet, but the table and the chairs are an invitation to become comfortable with being in this new environment before going out and exploring it.

The house has two entrances - a driveway and a street-side front - because no matter what plane you are on, it is always accessed through your self. It was a backyard so far because you thought of the astral plane maybe as the only out-of-body reality, and discovering another one you had trouble placing it.

Note how the astral plane has no incline - not so much challenge there anymore. However, you can still make valid experiences there or share in the ones of others. Like the child that makes friends - he surely feels safer for your presence there.

Be well,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Re: Going to a open house !

Thank you,Oliver.Although,I have to say that the house was on the incline and the backyard and the driveway were lower than the house.I think I was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

Houses can mean self or self-image. So, you thinking the house would be too much work might be resistance into expanding your self till you feel comfortable with it. All the things you mention seem minor, however taken together they seem too much. But note how most of them could be remedied with work.

12 is a special number in many regards, recurring in many spiritual contexts. 12 people at a table could even remind one of the Last Supper. So, this congegration might have some spiritual meaning to it.

Your home is maybe on two planes of existence now, and the one with the driveway is now the one "driving your growth." Hence the incline - there will be a certain challenge. On the other hand the other side of the house, the park - that might have been the astral plane. The tower with the pole on top might be a hint that your growth on the astral plane peaked.

On the other side this could be the mental plane. The garage is as of yet empty as you are still developing the energy body (often represented as a car = "vehicle of consciousness") to move about the mental plane yet, but the table and the chairs are an invitation to become comfortable with being in this new environment before going out and exploring it.

The house has two entrances - a driveway and a street-side front - because no matter what plane you are on, it is always accessed through your self. It was a backyard so far because you thought of the astral plane maybe as the only out-of-body reality, and discovering another one you had trouble placing it.

Note how the astral plane has no incline - not so much challenge there anymore. However, you can still make valid experiences there or share in the ones of others. Like the child that makes friends - he surely feels safer for your presence there.

Be well,
    Oliver