Thread: What do the 7 chakras represent

What do the 7 chakras represent

I want to learn about the chakras, that is why I am asking this. The chakras are energy sources, which is located all around the body. They have colors like, red, blue and green and orange. I know the chakras represent somthing, but I don't know what they reperesent. One more thing, do the heart chakras actually beat? What do they pump out? What thing are going to happen, if you increase these energy sources? There is no thread in the forum that describes them in a simple way. Well, I am going to start one.

Blog Entries

Re: What do the 7 chakras represent

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_light36
    I want to learn about the chakras, that is why I am asking this. The chakras are energy sources, which is located all around the body. They have colors like, red, blue and green and orange. I know the chakras represent somthing, but I don't know what they reperesent. One more thing, do the heart chakras actually beat? What do they pump out? What thing are going to happen, if you increase these energy sources? There is no thread in the forum that describes them in a simple way. Well, I am going to start one.
    There may not be a simple way to describe them, but here are some threads:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17260&p=121940#p121940

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/aura ... nters.html

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8770&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30# p71064
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you for telling me.

Blog Entries

Hello, Prince_of_light36.

I wouldn't be me without quoting this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    Each energy body develops in seven stages, corresponding to the chakras. So if your mental body is just beginning to develop, these would be the stages:

First chakra: sensing you're in a different body (new unfamiliar inner sense impressions). It's probable that falling asleep in your dreams is an indication of being tired of or bored with the astral body and plane

Second chakra: sensing you're on a new plane (new and unfamiliar feeling location, not seen yet, only sensed)

Third chakra: beginning to move in the new energy body on the new plane (jumping, flying, floating dreams represent this stage in the astral body; the mental body moves more quickly, using the will and more or less instant translocation)

Fourth chakra: beginning to sense the presence of other beings on the new plane and learning to identify them

Fifth chakra: beginning to communicate with other beings on the new plane

Sixth chakra: inner senses coordinate to allow for lucidity on the new plane, being able to represent it to yourself clearly, so that experiences there are vivid and all energies and communications experienced are understood

Seventh chakra: dissolving the perceptual biases that confine you to that plane and body so that you're able to begin exploring the next higher plane and level (if I'm right about your experiences, then this is the stage you are at with the astral body.
    (from here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...121425#p121425)

So, in each of your energy bodies its respective chakras give you a certain skill or capability towards the plane it functions on. Each chakra is like giving you access to a certain part of the information energy coming towards you - like the 5th chakra allowing you to actually communicate with and understand other beings.

I have in hindsight wondered why people accompanying me in experiences seemed to remain silent when I excitedly talked to them. Might be I still have to develop the 5th chakra of that energy body to actually communicate more reliably. It's been an on/off experience regarding talking to my companions.

I had some other experiences that validate this general template of energy body template.

Be well,
    Oliver

http://oneyearbibleimages.com/lampstand_tabernacle.jpg

7 archangels

7 is the number of completion

7 is a prime number

7 is the number of the spirits of God
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

There are 7 golden lamps on the Tree of Life in the Bible
    and 7 gates to Heaven in the sepiroth and 7 gates to Hell in the qlippoth.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Edgar Cayce stated that there are 12 energy centers.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLawOfOne
    I talked to a Reiki healer recently and she told me that next to the "main" chakras you have lots of secondary chakras, and there is a tertiary basic structure with innumerable energy points and lanes in the body which leads us to the Chinese meridians of their millenia-old acupuncture/acupressure system. (There are also 12 main meridians if I remember it correct).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLawOfOne
    There are 7 basal spinal column chakras. The magician can project into them or from them. There are 14 basal nadis and 3 basal tan tiens. And 3 basal stones.

But....
    there are numerous nadis, and tan tiens. And minor Chakras will manifest on every joint or digit of the phalanges.

The magician will manifest more than 7 chakras when they develop their energy body with energy work ,meditation, projection et cetera.

Chakras begin to manifest above and below the spine, behind it , in front of it and on either side of it.

The spine is the Tree of Life. Like a tree ,it grows new branches and blossoms over time.

A stack of 4 Stones will manifest on the front, right, rear and left of the spine; each with a pair of vertical chakras.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~